Make Us Laugh!

1 minute ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

Not sure if this needed a new topic or not but ... anyway.

In Google, try typing in your birthday (not the year) followed by "Florida man".  Then follow the headlines and see what Florida Man has done for your birthday!

May 1 Florida man
Drunk Florida man kicked out of library told cops he was Jason Bourne

I don't think a Florida man thread here is gonna go over as well as it does on VVO. With LL that is, not the forum members. Some of those are a bit... bizarrely risque. I mean, how do you assault someone with a hamburger? Throw it at them? Like that's gonna hurt.

source.gif

Now if you want something with a bit of sting to it...

giphy.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

On July 10th, 2018, 46 year old homeless Florida Man, Jonathan Crenshaw, was arrested in Miami Beach for stabbing another man with a pair of scissors. Crenshaw has no arms - he stabbed the other man with the scissors using his feet and then ran away.

Edited by Seicher Rae
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

This was an actual goof aka idiot moment I had few days; I was wondering why my Catwa head on my Master hud wasn't hiding my ears; went for redelivery, got said head redelivered and went into the worn tab and found out why because somehow I had added my other non bento Catwa head so I was wearing two heads!!!  At least I solved the mystery of ear issue but I felt so stupid and made me and my partners laugh when I told them. :D 

So I was briefly, very literally two faced in nice sense instead of bad way but I'm sure I'm nicer version of Two Face compared to the DC character; Two Face!! :D :P;)  

Edited by MrsSeren
spotted a typo
  • Haha 6