Make Us Laugh!

9 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

This one has been going around FB. Most people see the word 'nowhere'. My husband, who is not a gambler at all, sees 'Reno' first.  Not sure what that should tell me.

image.png.40461a4d1d3f5be46606ebacaa4063c9.png

I saw the word 'Absolute'.  I'm taking that to mean that I need to go to the liquor store again.

it says nowhere....... 

10 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

This one has been going around FB. Most people see the word 'nowhere'. My husband, who is not a gambler at all, sees 'Reno' first.  Not sure what that should tell me.

image.png.40461a4d1d3f5be46606ebacaa4063c9.png

Why exactly am I going to Reno in April?  I don't even LIKE Reno!

• Haha 2

Well, for a distraction I'd thought I'd look up jewelry trends for Spring 2020.  Well, I could not believe my eyes.  I then remembered a line from a song by Bob Dylan about "the world's biggest necklace" (the song is called "Isis").  I think this is it, Bob...the world's biggest necklace.  You should have seen the earrings...oh my gaaaaaaaaaaaah...looked larger than a man's average foot.   Shock, horror and shakes head...but it struck me as funny too!  

funny.jpg

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, FairreLilette said:

Well, for a distraction I'd thought I'd look up jewelry trends for Spring 2020.  Well, I could not believe my eyes.  I then remembered a line from a song by Bob Dylan about "the world's biggest necklace" (the song is called "Isis").  I think this is it, Bob...the world's biggest necklace.  You should have seen the earrings...oh my gaaaaaaaaaaaah...looked larger than a man's average foot.   Shock, horror and shakes head...but it struck me as funny too!  

funny.jpg

That necklace kind of looks like a preschool craft project.  Beads big enough that even tiny toddler hands can string them.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

That necklace kind of looks like a preschool craft project.  Beads big enough that even tiny toddler hands can string them.

The first layer, the twisted looking ropes...those are actually bungee cords.  But the rest of the large jewelry was just jaw dropping and not good jaw dropping...more like shock.  But, I think fashion shows can be funny.  

• Like 1

19 hours ago, BelindaN said:

I had no idea until today that fanny had a different meaning in the US.

Fanny is a shortened version of the feminine Francis. My grandmother's name was Francis yet everyone called her Fanny.

Edited by Selene Gregoire
  • Like 2

In the pharmacy again -

Customer, to girl in overalls; "Can you recommend a good product for sanitizing my kitchen surfaces?"

Girl; "Ammonia cleaner."

Customer; "Oh - I'm so sorry. I thought you were on the staff." 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3