Jump to content

Make Us Laugh!


Recommended Posts

9 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

This one has been going around FB. Most people see the word 'nowhere'. My husband, who is not a gambler at all, sees 'Reno' first.  Not sure what that should tell me.

 

image.png.40461a4d1d3f5be46606ebacaa4063c9.png

 

 

I saw the word 'Absolute'.  I'm taking that to mean that I need to go to the liquor store again.

 

 

it says nowhere....... 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

This one has been going around FB. Most people see the word 'nowhere'. My husband, who is not a gambler at all, sees 'Reno' first.  Not sure what that should tell me.

 

image.png.40461a4d1d3f5be46606ebacaa4063c9.png

 

 

Why exactly am I going to Reno in April?  I don't even LIKE Reno!

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well, for a distraction I'd thought I'd look up jewelry trends for Spring 2020.  Well, I could not believe my eyes.  I then remembered a line from a song by Bob Dylan about "the world's biggest necklace" (the song is called "Isis").  I think this is it, Bob...the world's biggest necklace.  You should have seen the earrings...oh my gaaaaaaaaaaaah...looked larger than a man's average foot.   Shock, horror and shakes head...but it struck me as funny too!  

funny.jpg

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, FairreLilette said:

Well, for a distraction I'd thought I'd look up jewelry trends for Spring 2020.  Well, I could not believe my eyes.  I then remembered a line from a song by Bob Dylan about "the world's biggest necklace" (the song is called "Isis").  I think this is it, Bob...the world's biggest necklace.  You should have seen the earrings...oh my gaaaaaaaaaaaah...looked larger than a man's average foot.   Shock, horror and shakes head...but it struck me as funny too!  

funny.jpg

That necklace kind of looks like a preschool craft project.  Beads big enough that even tiny toddler hands can string them.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

That necklace kind of looks like a preschool craft project.  Beads big enough that even tiny toddler hands can string them.

The first layer, the twisted looking ropes...those are actually bungee cords.  But the rest of the large jewelry was just jaw dropping and not good jaw dropping...more like shock.  But, I think fashion shows can be funny.  

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, FairreLilette said:

 

funny.jpg

Yet another reason why I could never be a fashion model...I don't have the ability to wear ridiculous clothing while keeping a straight face.

Edited by Lindal Kidd
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, BelindaN said:

I had no idea until today that fanny had a different meaning in the US.

Fanny is a shortened version of the feminine Francis. My grandmother's name was Francis yet everyone called her Fanny.

Edited by Selene Gregoire
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

In the pharmacy again -

Customer, to girl in overalls; "Can you recommend a good product for sanitizing my kitchen surfaces?"

Girl; "Ammonia cleaner."

Customer; "Oh - I'm so sorry. I thought you were on the staff." 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...