What are you listening to?

I screwed myself over posting this song in a thread, like last Saturday  or maybe it was Friday..one of those days..

Every night at work,since I made that post, almost all night long, this song has been stuck in my head and now it's creeped into even when I am at home after work..

I'll just be doing my work, then all of a sudden feel a bit relaxed and it happens.. It always starts with, You put the, Ooh Mau,Mau oh,oh,oh,ooh, back into my smile child..

Then the rest of the night I'm doing the whole song all night long.. hehehe

I'm cursed!!\o/

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Ceka Cianci said:

I screwed myself over posting this song in a thread, like last Saturday  or maybe it was Friday..one of those days..

At least it is a great song! :)

Maybe it is something in the air (besides Covid)? I have been having this happen to me lately too. Just *haunted* by one or two songs for AGES, not just the usual couple of hours for normal ear worms.

• Like 1

On 7/4/2020 at 4:19 AM, Chassie Rowley said:

I may have posted this before, but I LOVE IT!

This might be my favorite Beatles' song.  In a couple of years when someone asks "Who were the Beatles?" I'll play this song to answer the question.

I've listened to this one a lot, but (as much as I dislike Paul MacCartney) I think his bass line on this one is just perfect. I never caught it before.

Edited by Halo Minoptra
  • Like 1