What are you listening to?

1 hour ago, Garnet Psaltery said:

The Wexford Carol in the Irish Gaelic. 

50 minutes ago, Ina Fairport said:

I don't understand Gaelic but I love to hear it. I heard it at the West Coast of Ireland near Spiddle and sometimes on Irish radio and television 🙂

I nearly posted the following rendition instead that has the lyric but I thought it perhaps too raw.  I did find it more moving, very moving in fact, so for the sake of a translation and to show you what moved me, here it is.  

• Thanks 1

Sue Ballion and Her band of Merry Troubadours in their one attempt at a festive album. Probably under threat. And awwww look at young Bobby! May your Goth be with you on this day.

And to the Sisters and Brothers out there who are also cursed with being spawned today I give you the Eternal Pixie CPG - also known to some as the real Kristine Kochanski.  =^^= Its cold outside etc.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ina Fairport said:

Those were the days
Rolling Stones, Netherlands 1964

Well, its nice to see that teens and early -somethings can be terribly behaved all over the world and young people never change.  We were all that age at one time, so saying things like "kids these days are so rude" is just people forgetting their own youths.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

Well, its nice to see that teens and early -somethings can be terribly behaved all over the world and young people never change.  We were all that age at one time, so saying things like "kids these days are so rude" is just people forgetting their own youths.

Exactly

• Like 1

On 12/25/2023 at 2:53 PM, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

Edited by Bagnu
  • Like 2