Jump to content
Janet Voxel

Lelutka Evolution?

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, steeljane42 said:

Those skins you posted below are all from glam affair, you can find them at their main store. There's also 3 more from GA on recent events (C88, K9 and Access).

Moods are a bit overdone, yes. Definitely going to send them a feedback about that sometime soon, since they ask for feedback anyway. Most calm/idle mood is awake, it's close to old neutral and sublte ones. "Lively", "coquettish" and "looking" moods can be combined with eyelids in norm position for somewhat subtle mood as well, since eyelids animations are higher priority than moods ones.

Strange. I post a picture here, so you can see. When I had my mouse over, it says "The Skinnery Store". And the link goes to The Skinnery on Facebook. So I thought, it is the Skinnery's skins. Well, that cleared up where I can find them.

 

skinnery.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

I did find a BoM skin that was made for another LeLutka head, Stella. That skin looked great on Erin, and not good at all on Simone. I hope I can find more BoM demos before the 20th.

Why can I find that the Skinnery has made Evolution skins when I google Lelutka Evolution, but no one of them in the store?

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQotAeDCQlk5acMct-BtBavWZvnNuJ61bjCdEn8J7_Pitv9aLupuw&shttps://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ583Kf1mpkLdyLSAViNQZSuoAEtTpkgnAhIPJZcyaz0tSNLVFU&simage.jpeg.8db398fdaa094d1a23eb0d3c024f1454.jpeg

It was a disappointment that the Moods are so... dramatic? Unreal? What are your favorite mood?

these are glam affair new releases.i use Becca for example. in my view moods are "too heavy" i took a pic with my 2 favs,but i forgot which ones it was,lol

Snapshot_001.png

Snapshot_002.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Uh, tomorrow I have to decide if I will buy or not. I can't understand what the benefit is here... prettier lips. But I have to buy all new lipsticks. What is the benefit really? Better detail and HD makeup?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

Uh, tomorrow I have to decide if I will buy or not. I can't understand what the benefit is here... prettier lips. But I have to buy all new lipsticks. What is the benefit really? Better detail and HD makeup?

Clear benefits are HD eyeshadow/lips and materials. If your current lipsticks came with layers/bom, then you can disable hd lips anytime and use that, not the old appliers, though.

Not sure what other benefits you've expected or wanted. it's the same as with any other mesh heads, they are new and you can achieve different look with them. Do you like it more than your current one or/and see yourself using it? Buy it. No? Don't buy it.

Edited by steeljane42

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure if this is a question for here or somewhere else but since it's regarding Lelutka's Evolution heads i'll go into it.

Last night, I put myself together, not issues, etc. Teleported somewhere, no problem, looked fine.

While there, had to log out for a few minutes and log back in again.

When I logged in, my ava looked completely screwed up - since I'm not used to Bakes on Mesh completely, it was hard to figure out at first what the exact problem was but I quickly realized that the head alpha had come off when I'd relogged on.

Attempted to put it back on to no avail. Still looked like crud. Teleported to my home land and had to fiddle around with it for quite some time, finally got things fixed and went back to where I'd been.

Now, not sure if a) logging out/logging in had anything to do with this or b) if the land I was on was the issue; possibly too laggy and due to that the alpha came off and I wasn't able to correct it all while at that land? 

And in general, have found at times weirdness with the head happening. Yesterday for instance I could not get the main Erin head to show at all, BUT if I used the Erin head with the static ears, I could. Which, was strange?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/19/2020 at 8:15 AM, Elora Lunasea said:

Not sure if this is a question for here or somewhere else but since it's regarding Lelutka's Evolution heads i'll go into it.

Last night, I put myself together, not issues, etc. Teleported somewhere, no problem, looked fine.

While there, had to log out for a few minutes and log back in again.

When I logged in, my ava looked completely screwed up - since I'm not used to Bakes on Mesh completely, it was hard to figure out at first what the exact problem was but I quickly realized that the head alpha had come off when I'd relogged on.

Attempted to put it back on to no avail. Still looked like crud. Teleported to my home land and had to fiddle around with it for quite some time, finally got things fixed and went back to where I'd been.

Now, not sure if a) logging out/logging in had anything to do with this or b) if the land I was on was the issue; possibly too laggy and due to that the alpha came off and I wasn't able to correct it all while at that land? 

And in general, have found at times weirdness with the head happening. Yesterday for instance I could not get the main Erin head to show at all, BUT if I used the Erin head with the static ears, I could. Which, was strange?

I am not sure if that is related to the head at all, or just SL weirdness. I had something similar happen yesterday, and I was wearing a Genus head. I spent a lot of time changing clothes and attachments and editing things in the proper place. I was having issues with the Maitreya HUD so I decided to relog. When I came back, I was wearing the applier I had been wearing before I changed, I was wearing the new clothes, but the alphas cuts were from my old outfit. The hair had reverted back to before I changed. I had both the ears from the Genus head AND my mesh ears attached. I was a hot mess. So I think what you had happen is just SL stuff. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really like them! The specular is beautiful, the teeth, the moods... I wish they still the 'Spiceh!' one! That one was my absolute fav, and while some moods got the tongue, it lasts entirely for too long. The sliders, omfg, they are FANTASTIC. I can get all sorts of shapes!

Here is my character Ai Mao with Lelutka Nova! With the Aiko skin from Go&See that WAS made for Genus but the system skin it came with turned out just fine on her! Using some Avoixs makeup, Izzie's blushes... Lipstick was created by yours truly~ Windlight is Places Wicca to show off the shine effect. She's ALL BOM (yes the eyes too!)

AiMao_001.png

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm on the fence about these two. I tried the demos, and while they are 95% lovely, I don't like the mouth shape as much as on my regular Catwa head, and the sliders don't help me achieve the look I want with it. I like the eyes better though, and the overall face shape, especially Nova. And my regular skin works beautifully with both of them.

200125_001.jpg.0290184cbbf2d0d78449b29bccc8ef35.jpg

Also, I don't know if it was lag or what, but I had a lot of difficulty activating animations, they seemed to keep turning themselves off moments after I turned them on. And when I finally did get one to "stick", I couldn't turn it off again. But the animations are much better (more natural) than the Catwa ones.

If I didn't already have a head that I like a lot, I would probably have bought one of these, but I think they came out six months too late for me.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Haven’t demo’d them yet but probably will later when I have some free time (I’m very curious to see what they’re all about!). I’ve looked at both Catwa and Genus  heads in the past but neither of them really resonate with me. I adore  my Lelutka Chloe too much I guess. 🙂

~Vael

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Update? 😱😣🤪

Sure, just my luck. Just finished dressing up m-alt's new Evolution head last night, just in time to transfer all the settings and replace all links. Again!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Lillith Hapmouche said:

Update? 😱😣🤪

Sure, just my luck. Just finished dressing up m-alt's new Evolution head last night, just in time to transfer all the settings and replace all links. Again!

 

 heads are 1.1 now.maybe your male alt head is already current version?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

this is really weird complain from me.I bought Lelutka because it have perfect fit with maitreya,and with catwa i always had this annoying thingy on neck.But after lelutka updated i have this neck thingy again.Even if i try not to pay attention,still brrrr😂

Snapshot_005.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Panteleeva said:

this is really weird complain from me.I bought Lelutka because it have perfect fit with maitreya,and with catwa i always had this annoying thingy on neck.But after lelutka updated i have this neck thingy again.Even if i try not to pay attention,still brrrr

It's because Evolution 1.0 (and all their origins heads up to version 3.4) are rigged for neck size of 5, while 1.1 update is for 0. Wear your maitreya hud, go to skin/base tab and set neck size to 0 there.

Edited by steeljane42
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 1/14/2020 at 8:49 AM, Blush Bravin said:

Thought I'd share pics of the new Blush and Debi with the Erin head. Same head for both but different skins and shapes.

Here's Blush

erin-blush_001.thumb.jpg.288acdf06ab4020a733caefeab1d686c.jpg

and Debi

erin-debi_001.thumb.jpg.e5e059d36aaeed3041e5cf886ca08be8.jpg

Both utilize system layers for makeup, including lips and shadows. I do make use of the specular gloss over the lips and lids though. 

 

Oh my gosh Blush.  That 2nd photo looks exactly like my RL niece except she has a little less freckles and gold/bronze colored eyes.  Cute, cute, cute for both!   Oh, and she has more of a turned up nose, too.  But, otherwise...that is my niece.  

I like the pics in this thread.  

Edited by FairreLilette

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm intrigued to know if the UV Map for these custom heads are anything like the system ones - as per the Robin Wood, as I'd like to try mapping my own skin texture. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Ulfilas Graves said:

I'm intrigued to know if the UV Map for these custom heads are anything like the system ones - as per the Robin Wood, as I'd like to try mapping my own skin texture. 

Get the developer kits to know. Most of the mesh body/head stuff I have seen it close. For Slink, they use the Classic UV maps.

A quick check is to use the Robin Wood templates as a skin and then wear it. You can see how lips and brows fit the head.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On a whim decided to test out the new Nova head. Rambled about it for a bit on my wordpress blog, but had a lot of fun playing around with it in the meantime. 🙂

Echoing @Matty Luminos's sentiments, these have come out a bit too late for me. I'm still quite happy with my Chloe head, but it's good to see them putting new products out there. = )

~Vael

vf_LEL_demoheadsfinal1.thumb.jpg.82b5ecfaeb37bf250bc8681091084cbf.jpg

https://veileddream.wordpress.com/2020/04/17/lelutka-evolution-demo/

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does the new update eliminate the what looks like bags under the eyes? Or does anyone have any tips on how to lessen them?  This is the only part of the Erin and Nova heads I don’t like.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

while I can definitely appreciate the effort LeL has put into their new heads, I'm not really satisfied with the slider response in the head, so I got back to Genus. I have LeL Nova, don't know if the other Evolution heads have the same issue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love Lelutka Evolution as well. I've attached some pics of my new skin (BOM system layers only) worn by Lelutka Nova.

Do you think with BOM in place, appliers will eventually be phased out? I love the BOM system, but I'm getting a lot of questions as to why I don't include appliers.

finalpic11.thumb.png.67522f63d271a286f4774fe3fe8e00b6.png

 

finalpic3.thumb.png.ea0eb08012232264dbc202613358d883.png

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...