Longest Members

Brendan Creeley

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1610 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

To me, the 5000 day mark is the milestone for "the ancient ones".. I'm at 4937 right now, getting there! I go by that rather than rez days, I guess because the viewer skin I use only shows age by days, not years, so those big numbers stand out to me. Sometimes at live concerts there's a lot of older avis, so I sort on radar by age to see if I'm the oldest there, and am always a little in awe of those who are over 5k :D

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Brendan Creeley said:

It's great to see that there are still some of us out there.

I know people have their own individual reasons for alting. I have several, but none of them has ever really taken on life. For the past 5 years, I've not been inworld all that often, but continued to pay for my premium account...knowing I was never truly gone.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Nina Stepford said:
On 9/28/2019 at 7:33 AM, Madelaine McMasters said:

I joined April 6, 2008. Here's me, two days later...

1822457514_MaddyApril08.jpg.f73dd85d40e96fb0ac1865ca8176fe30.jpg

is that the gurl6 shop? it sure look like it!

The shop is "Jolie Femme", where I purchased my first ever SL thing (the hair on my head), with money given to me by a stranger.

Though the years have taken their toll on the rest of me, the hair is holding up pretty well...
191711210_DevilPosingSmall.jpg.be746aa928dbab199455400c32872f8f.jpg

• Like 3

I'll be 15 on 11th April next year.  This is my original account and the only one who gets much of a life.  I had a few months away while homeless, back in 2008, but I rushed back in as soon as I could.  I'm getting on in RL too, which is why I tend to increase the font size so I can see what I wrote more easily.  :) 

• Like 2

On 9/27/2019 at 7:49 PM, Blush Bravin said:

My main, Debi Baskerville, will be celebrating her 16th rez day next month. She's got her walker already. She's spry and doesn't need a wheelchair yet.

I am 12 years and 8 months old.
Unlike Blush i dont have a walking aid (yet), but there is a grandma avatar hidden in my inventory already.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1610 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.