Longest Members

Brendan Creeley

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1450 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

April 9, 2005....    I was pulled here by RL coworkers who kept talking about this Second Life they had.   They all since left - slackers.   

But in just a few months, I'll get my '15 years of insanity' chip  :)

Edited by Vox Mullen
  • Like 3

On 9/27/2019 at 11:46 AM, Brendan Creeley said:

I just realised that I am approaching my 13th year in Secondlife. On my travels I have not met many people who have been members this long and still use their original account. I wold like to hear from others out there who are long time members.

Just passed my 15th rez day. And no Linden cake : (

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Stephanie Misfit said:

Aw, you would think there would be Linden cake! I'll bake you one, from prims, complete with original LL textures. I warn you, it will taste like saw dust. 

There is a LInden Rezday cake.  Every year it will rez a different design based on how old you are:

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Second-Life-Rez-Day-Cake/3709700

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

20 hours ago, Prokofy Neva said:

I have several of those cakes but when I put them out, it doesn't change the year. I'll try buying it again.

Here is what mine looks like when rezzed by a fairly new alt, an older alt, and myself -- 1st, 11th, and 12th.  I don't think they change color on their own over time, but if I rez it again after my next Rez day then it should rez a new color and say 'Happy 13th Rez Day'.

RezdayCake-Year1.thumb.JPG.51bc52415e8db0c57f985bef349ac946.JPG

RezdayCake-Year11.thumb.JPG.b4de9c0fc7b638a90150b1dff0f27d8d.JPG

RezdayCake-Year12.thumb.JPG.d177153a63fe08945b20fd17919d8a28.JPG

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, Prokofy Neva said:

I have different colours, too, but when I rez them out, they say "Happy 1st Rez Day, Prokofy," not my actual year.

Hmm, that sounds like it might be an older version.  Mine says nothing in chat when rezzed, says "Happy 12th Rez Day" on the cake (without my name) and then above the cake (the floating title/text thingie) it say "Happy Rez Day LittleMe Jewell" without any year notation.

ETA: And clicking the cake gives me a "12th Rez Day Piece of Cake" and a Spoon.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/29/2019 at 5:30 AM, Bitsy Buccaneer said:

Move over Matty. I'm only 10 and a half, a veritable babe in arms here :D

10 years 5 months here, so yeah, still a noob. :)  People 16 & 17? Wooooo!  I never thought I'd make it to ten.

PS. I wandered into this thread because I was puzzled by the title of the OP and I have a jr. high sense of humor.

Edited by Seicher Rae
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Casidy Craig said:

newelf_001.png.21df25c9a3980973c1761fc99d4128a5.png

It's probably not hard to figure out whose alt I am who is my alt. Just think shorter hair (same colour) and beard.

Well hello there.  😍  *swoons*

If you ever get tired of being his alt... you could come over here and be mine...   (And I figured out who - check your PMs).

Edited by Matty Luminos
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

21 hours ago, Matty Luminos said:

Well hello there.  😍  *swoons*

If you ever get tired of being his alt... you could come over here and be mine...   (And I figured out who - check your PMs).

Next time he starts demanding money off me for new hair and new clothes, I'll bear your offer in mind. 😋

• Haha 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1450 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.