Having Fun in Bellisseria

Soull Starlight

3 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

And what did I miss? Where has that been announced?

u missed dj party of sassy, far, doc, rebel and hedy live sing, i didnt managed to stay whole night so i might missed a few

its has been announce in a few times in belli groups, u didnt get any notification?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, sceneris said:

u missed dj party of sassy, far, doc, rebel and hedy live sing, i didnt managed to stay whole night so i might missed a few

its has been announce in a few times in belli groups, u didnt get any notification?

Sorry though I am in the Belligroups I'm afraid I muted all chat and notices ... like I do with ALL groups.

Shouldn't something like that be announced in the Forum aswell ?? ... for instance in THIS thread?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Sorry though I am in the Belligroups I'm afraid I muted all chat and notices ... like I do with ALL groups.

Shouldn't something like that be announced in the Forum aswell ?? ... for instance in THIS thread?

from what i see so far, theres never been a practice that they post belli event in forums, sorry that u miss out the party

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 1/2/2020 at 12:33 PM, Leora Jacobus said:

SL does not revolve around you @Leora Jacobus nor anyone else.

You have missed out purely due to muting "all chat and notices". That is how you like things .. you can't have it all. 

As for saying "shouldn't something like that be announced in the Forum as well" .. Why? Due to the fact it would be much more convenient for yourself.  Would you not prefer an email or better yet a personal phone call?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 2

On 1/2/2020 at 5:33 AM, Leora Jacobus said:

I actually don't think that they could announce those events here in the forums, other than someone casually mentioning it.  Even if it is Bellisseria, the events are not LL sponsored and so probably have to abide by the normal forum rules for events.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

17 hours ago, Layla Claven said:

SL does not revolve around you @Leora Jacobus nor anyone else.

You have missed out purely due to muting "all chat and notices". That is how you like things .. you can't have it all. 

As for saying "shouldn't something like that be announced in the Forum as well" .. Why? Due to the fact it would be much more convenient for yourself.  Would you not prefer an email or better yet a personal phone call?

Why so angry? I just thought there was a sort of event- calender for Bellisseria  and that I just did not know where it is.

I doubt that I would have gone to this event though it looks really nice due to RL meetings and/or being asleep.

And the thought isn't all that absurd; in the old days there have been announcments in the forum HERE and HERE and HERE (just examples)

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Meant to share these snaps from the weekend...this wasn't me having fun so much as observing others' fun.

I was hard at work gardening in my backyard when there was a bit of a ruckus the other side of the bridge by my house in Wuthering Downs. I ran over to the bridge to discover that a flotilla of house boats had plowed into the bridge, thinking they could get under it. Fortunately no one was injured in the pile-up and the bridge is still intact.

I think they ended up going around our little loop of islands and continuing their communal journey around the waterways of Bellisseria.

200119 Victorian_010.png

200119 Victorian_009.png

• Like 9
  • Haha 13

Red & Ravyen Daidig Wedding 1.25.2020
Married at Bellisseria Fairgrounds by Patch Linden

(A very special thank you to @Patch Linden, @Peet Auer, @sceneris, @Deloreen, @Dreamer Pixelmaid, @Lillbirdee, @Caella Nitely, @Fenrirmutt, @Mischievious Mole, @LLeufer, @Shamu077 without all your help and dedication to this special day, it never would have happened.  You all and our guests made this dream come true for us.  Ever grateful to each of you in our hearts. - Love, Red & Ravyen (Cian & Prudence)).

961618331_RedRavyenDaidig.thumb.png.314cf01f3b7568b100de7adfcf9c9ac4.png

|I{•----» Wedding Speech from Patch Linden «----•}I| at the *Wedding of Red & Ravyen* #secondlife

Ceremony video done by SL4Live - TV

Edited by PrudenceAnton
  • Like 17
  • Thanks 2

6 hours ago, sceneris said:

a photo with @PrudenceAnton and her husband, it was fun and memorial, they have been so busy doing the decoration, organizing and all, but i hope they can have a good rest after the wedding, lol

I'm still trying to catch up on lack of rest!  It was such a wonderful day, thanks to so many friends, like you. 🥰

190706519_RedRavyenSceneris.png.8e6f167fe4970511d9945bb3d1c13cd0.png

Red & Ravyen Daidig with Sceneris @Bellisseria fairgrounds 1.25.2020

Edited by PrudenceAnton
  • Like 9