Having Fun in Bellisseria

Soull Starlight

I've had the most wonderful time at the Belli Shore Festival-RFL these past few days. Opening day found Edith, @Christhiana, and I taking a ride on the carousel and after chatting  while enjoying the music. This afternoon I went back with my hubby and we enjoyed some dancing while listening to some great music. It was so much fun and really well worth checking out and showing support.

49653508757_3e9cc5bc0a_o.png

49659853376_2d49e09439_o.png

49659289318_b514fec4e9_o.png

• Like 9

Since I'm officially quarantined at home from my doctor, Edith and I are having a mummy and daughter day at home in Belli! We want to tell everyone to stay safe, take care of each other and be well. ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Wow! I think I have too much time on my hands since I seem to have taken over this thread. I'm sorry for that! Please take care everyone!

49671127001_8d786c5e77_o.png

• Like 10

4 hours ago, LyricalBookworm said:

Wow! I think I have too much time on my hands since I seem to have taken over this thread. I'm sorry for that! Please take care everyone!

Well you’re certainly ‘Having fun in Bellisseria’! Don’t apologise for sharing :) 

Take care and may your fun continue :D 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Rae_Riley_Bellisseria_Mar19_2020_P_1024.thumb.png.3443056faf71ad37a431e24e9d2d3cc0.png

Riley and I visiting a campground and meeting the wildlife (I don't remember the name of the region, sorry, but it's near where her dad lives in Wheeler).

I posted this elsewhere but since it was taken in Bellisseria figured it was relevant here. 

Edited by RaeLeeH
Punctuation.
  • Like 19

Like @RaeLeeH, I posted this elsewhere, but it took place in Belli so here it shall also go :)

I went biking this afternoon in Rockham, where our traditional is located, and I was so tickled to actually find my way home without teleporting!  It's kind of neat to realize I've wandered those streets enough (both with Ellie and on my own) that I'm able to identify landmarks :)

Bicycling_009.edit.png

• Like 11

On 3/18/2020 at 11:35 AM, RaeLeeH said:

Rae_Riley_Bellisseria_Mar19_2020_P_1024.thumb.png.3443056faf71ad37a431e24e9d2d3cc0.png

Riley and I visiting a campground and meeting the wildlife (I don't remember the name of the region, sorry, but it's near where her dad lives in Wheeler).

I posted this elsewhere but since it was taken in Bellisseria figured it was relevant here. 

That's good enough to be on the SL homepage where they're trying to get new folks to sign up.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Ajay McDowwll said:

Like @RaeLeeH, I posted this elsewhere, but it took place in Belli so here it shall also go :)

I went biking this afternoon in Rockham, where our traditional is located, and I was so tickled to actually find my way home without teleporting!  It's kind of neat to realize I've wandered those streets enough (both with Ellie and on my own) that I'm able to identify landmarks :)

Bicycling_009.edit.png

I've been biking all over Bellie, and I totally agree:  It is so cool to find your way around without tp's.

• Like 4

Yrsterday was one of those days I had to hide away from people since I get overwhelmed. I started decorating one of the houses in Belli we have that hasn't gotten attention. My husband joined me on my alt. Which was nice.

image.jpeg

Edited by LyricalBookworm
  • Like 8

I think it is safe to say that we are all going through some rough times at the moment. There are also moments still of profound love. When the most important person in your life becomes even more incredibly beautiful. When they remind us why we fell in love with them. When they make us fall in love with them even more deeply than before. My husband does this all the time, but it never ceases to amaze me how wonderful he truly is! 

So we adopted another little daughter. An older sister to our Edith. A friend gifted us this little baby we knew nothing about at first. The more we got to know this little one though, the more we knew we were so glad to have her as part of our family. She reminded us that our differences make us beautiful. Make us unique. My husband spent the last few days completely melting my heart by welcoming our Wednesday (he even picked her name) into our family. Spoiling her just as he does our Edith and hanging out around home as a family in Bellisseria. I was in tears most of the day because that man is beyond words and I love him. 

I am sorry for the novel, but I just had to chat about this a bit. In a time where the past weeks have seen me struggling to find happiness, I must express the moments I find. Why I find them. 

I truly hope that each one of you are finding your own moments of happiness even through the turmoil.  ❤️

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 10

My favorite lioness friend, whom I introduced to Second Life over 5 years ago, had never seen any of the railways of SL. (Something I majorly regret to have not shown her sooner!) So when I showed her a couple regions in Belliseria, she noticed the tracks. I told her about how you can rez your own train and she immediately went and bought herself one on the marketplace. 😊 We had a fun little ride!

2020-march-trixxiz-1st-train.png

2020march-ember-n-trix.jpg

• Like 14

Decided to haul my Blackspot pirate ship out of its dry dock for a sail around Bellissaria. Tried out the new boat rez spot on SSPE1071.  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/SSPE1071/174/90/22

Blackspot01.png.dee2ea772f28153f6e1f02af62aefdd6.png

Slipped past quiet homes on the nearby shores....just the sound of the waves.

Blackspot02.png.269cc162813c8e76d64fb6901001aa1c.png

Reached to the southern end of Malthus, when clouds rolled down the horizon as the sun went down.

Blackspot3.png.5f0d74848720b528514785aa4aa69032.png

Headed home to Gingham Point for a glass of wine and to watch the storm head my way.

Blackspot4.png.e6a282b7f485fd211a5e324470a0d929.png

• Like 17

Edith and Wednesday just hanging out watching mummy moving around a bunch of furniture at our home in Belli...before moving it all back to the original spots they were first placed. Because reasons. I think they've realized I've lost my mind.

image.jpeg

• Like 7

Oh, the things you'll see, if you go for a walk.  Part Two:  What do you mean there are no houseboats left?  I gotta settle for a camper?  Well!  We.  Will.  See.  About.  THAT!!!  I'll put my giant sailboat wherever I want!  Who needs water!  So there! 

walk_hb_1.thumb.jpg.d12396ecffb5218a1f56cb29f467645b.jpg

walk_hb_2.thumb.jpg.61c2766b6180cae21fb8e31c91cafd23.jpg

• Like 4
  • Haha 1