Having Fun in Bellisseria

Soull Starlight

Edith and I out in the back garden before nap time for my tiny miss. She just kept making this little face so I had to take a photo since I love the idea of her laughter. I love to think of what it sounds like. My husband loves the sound of her laughter and he tells me she laughs a lot. I think this sweet goofy face is proof of that. She adds so much joy to our home in Bellisseria. One of the favorite moments of my day is when I get to sit quietly with her in our home enjoying the calm beauty around us. I love that the Lindens and Moles gave my family such a beautiful place to be a family and live our lives.

48897381917_d2930df2a5_o.png

• Like 13

Edith and I wandered around an area near our neighborhood where houses are going up. Where the work is going on, I saw this breathtaking park area for the first time across the street. It had picnic tables, sweet outdoor lights and a bench up further than what is shown in the photo. It is absolutely beautiful and I have to say one of my favorite spots I've discovered so far! Edith and I both agreed that we must share. ;)

LM to the beautiful park area

48908721257_0c6508aff3_o.png

• Like 12

2 hours ago, Layla Claven said:

it is a Teegle horse. When you enter water while riding the horse, the avatar dismounts then av and horse begin to swim.

That is an absolutely beautiful horse @Layla Claven. Are Teegle horses pretty easy to ride? I'm used to my WH, but have been looking for a more simple horse.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, LyricalBookworm said:

That is an absolutely beautiful horse @Layla Claven. Are Teegle horses pretty easy to ride? I'm used to my WH, but have been looking for a more simple horse.

Thank you @LyricalBookworm . I have only tried the Teegle horses out myself so I can't say which would be the most simple to use. I'd never been on one before moving to Bellisseria where I tried out the horses from rezzers that residents had kindly put out for people to use. My lovely neighbour @Alyona Su has one out at the moment http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Lake Tatakaka/214/58/35 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Went to the Halloween event at the Bellisseria fairgrounds yesterday. It was good fun, although I couldn't render all the avatars because it was getting a little laggy for me, but I did see some really great ones ( I liked the spider and the skeleton). I hope this is on next year too!:) I think it's still up if anyone wants to catch a look.

BelliFairgrounds_halloween2019.jpg.4a8830f9b4c562cbc9159785e8ca5a44.jpg

• Like 11