Jump to content
soulsofree

Having Fun in Bellisseria

Recommended Posts

TO ANYONE WHO OWNS A MUDSKIPPER

Take it to the big new un-built area below the campers!  There are steep rocks that will turn you over, lots of open land and water, the half-built railway station to experiment with driving on tracks and buildings .... you can really open that baby up and play with driving styles without bothering anyone.

  • Like 3
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Had the most wonderful time with my hubby sailing today in Bellisseria. ☺️

One of our new favorite things is trying to find the many rez zones while out on the water. Yes...we are easily entertained. 😂

image.jpeg

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Christhiana said:

I came across this little guy in a small pond on a hill across the road in front of my home. :)

 

Snapshot_429.png

Is that a bubble coming from him?

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We mermaidy types have seen that fish (or his cousins) in many places.  He's colorful but reclusive.

2077545999_Marmaid9-15-2019_2.png.f402a4dcafac3edc0f2caff592d12f87.png

This one is along the north coast of Pickle Island, if I remember correctly, (Edit:  I misremembered.  It's on the shore in Myopia Falls, across from Axim. ) and I have seen them down the west coast near Picards Wharf and -- I believe - somewhere near Light Of Aurelia.

Edited by Rolig Loon
  • Like 7
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Rolig Loon said:

We mermaidy types have seen that fish (or his cousins) in many places.  He's colorful but reclusive.

2077545999_Marmaid9-15-2019_2.png.f402a4dcafac3edc0f2caff592d12f87.png

This one is along the north coast of Pickle Island, if I remember correctly, (Edit:  I misremembered.  It's on the shore in Myopia Falls, across from Axim. ) and I have seen them down the west coast near Picards Wharf and -- I believe - somewhere near Light Of Aurelia.

Light Of Aurelia is near Allweiss, where I saw it. I wonder if it's a localized species.....🤔

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Christhiana said:

Also came across this one while exploring. It seams that someone really wants some extra bushes…. XD

 

Snapshot_370.png

Should send them a message - something along the lines of "Sure, just rez some, but remember to keep them inside your property lines". :D

:SwingingFriends:

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Christhiana said:

Light Of Aurelia is near Allweiss, where I saw it. I wonder if it's a localized species.....🤔

Could be.  He's a really slow swimmer.  IIRC, though, I saw one in one of the lakes in the new camping trailer regions too.  Maybe someone's pet released into the wild?

  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've kidnapped this horse in Diamondtown and took it for a ride to the beach in Wobbly. We've seen a lot of great Halloween decorations while riding there. 
After we've enjoyed the sunset together I fed him some carrots from my garden and sent him back home. ^_^

Horsebackriding_001.jpg

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Chuckey Jigsaw said:

I've kidnapped this horse in Diamondtown and took it for a ride to the beach in Wobbly. We've seen a lot of great Halloween decorations while riding there. 
After we've enjoyed the sunset together I fed him some carrots from my garden and sent him back home. ^_^

Horsebackriding_001.jpg

Very lovely photo! :)

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The construction of the walls is very similar to the Inca. I'm typing Machu Picchu - Temple in the cloud forest.

Peru-Machu-Picchu11.jpg

Edited by yukiyoki
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Beth Macbain said:

Campwich Lodge Rorschach... 

What do you see?

379448680_CampwichSmall.thumb.png.2341ba8919662c851493b333163c2be8.png

I will never be able to unsee that.   😲

 

 

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Beth MacbainOne way I see it, it looks like a type of animal image you would see on a totem pole. I can't say what type of animal. Another way to see it...I don't even dare mention it. 😳

Edited by LyricalBookworm
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, LyricalBookworm said:

@Beth MacbainOne way I see it, it looks like a type of animal image you would see on a totem pole. I can't say what type of animal. Another way to see it...I don't even dare mention it. 😳

Yes, you've got the idea!

I'm not saying it was intentional... but I have a hard time believing it wasn't!

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...