Having Fun in Bellisseria

Soull Starlight

TO ANYONE WHO OWNS A MUDSKIPPER

Take it to the big new un-built area below the campers!  There are steep rocks that will turn you over, lots of open land and water, the half-built railway station to experiment with driving on tracks and buildings .... you can really open that baby up and play with driving styles without bothering anyone.

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

We mermaidy types have seen that fish (or his cousins) in many places.  He's colorful but reclusive.

2077545999_Marmaid9-15-2019_2.png.f402a4dcafac3edc0f2caff592d12f87.png

This one is along the north coast of Pickle Island, if I remember correctly, (Edit:  I misremembered.  It's on the shore in Myopia Falls, across from Axim. ) and I have seen them down the west coast near Picards Wharf and -- I believe - somewhere near Light Of Aurelia.

Edited by Rolig Loon
  • Like 10
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Rolig Loon said:

We mermaidy types have seen that fish (or his cousins) in many places.  He's colorful but reclusive.

2077545999_Marmaid9-15-2019_2.png.f402a4dcafac3edc0f2caff592d12f87.png

This one is along the north coast of Pickle Island, if I remember correctly, (Edit:  I misremembered.  It's on the shore in Myopia Falls, across from Axim. ) and I have seen them down the west coast near Picards Wharf and -- I believe - somewhere near Light Of Aurelia.

Light Of Aurelia is near Allweiss, where I saw it. I wonder if it's a localized species.....🤔

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Christhiana said:

Also came across this one while exploring. It seams that someone really wants some extra bushes…. XD

Snapshot_370.png

Should send them a message - something along the lines of "Sure, just rez some, but remember to keep them inside your property lines". :D

:SwingingFriends:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

28 minutes ago, Christhiana said:

Light Of Aurelia is near Allweiss, where I saw it. I wonder if it's a localized species.....🤔

Could be.  He's a really slow swimmer.  IIRC, though, I saw one in one of the lakes in the new camping trailer regions too.  Maybe someone's pet released into the wild?

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

49 minutes ago, Chuckey Jigsaw said:

I've kidnapped this horse in Diamondtown and took it for a ride to the beach in Wobbly. We've seen a lot of great Halloween decorations while riding there. 
After we've enjoyed the sunset together I fed him some carrots from my garden and sent him back home. ^_^

Horsebackriding_001.jpg

Very lovely photo! :)

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1