Having Fun in Bellisseria

Soull Starlight

2 hours ago, Evangeline Ling said:

Not even sure what to categorize this under so I'll put it here...

I was laying out by my pool today and decided to cam up way high until all i could see was the land... that is when I realized the lake my Traditional sits on looks like a giant chicken embryo 😲

🐣

Lake or Chicken Embryo.png

I think the body of water looks a bit like a seahorse. :)

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

Mummy/Daughter Walk with Wednesday and Edith. I don't have the energy to do much besides stay close to home even in SL, but I'm so thankful for the beautiful pathways I can explore even while sick. Happy first anniversary Bellisseria! Thank you for existing! :)❤️

Daffy Photo_014.png

Edited by LyricalBookworm
  • Like 13

One of the things Wednesday always asks is if "we can go swimmin" which I find adorable. My brain always realizes though that in rl, it is still way too cold to even think of taking a dip in a pool, but I finally gave in at home in Belli and let her splash out in the pool for a bit. It is always so nice to remember what I much of the time forget. I'm able to do whatever I wish to no matter the day, time or season in SL. ❤️

Daffy Photo_016.png

• Like 7

Come by today! We're firing up the grill, Baphy is premiering an original composition of some new downtempo mellowness and Keif will be DJing his awesomeness too :)

If you can't make this start of summer BBQ, be sure to look for Sceneris' video of it soon. 🥳

Chillax LogWarming at Kat & Baphy's with DJ Keif

Come help us break in our new log home! This party will feature an hour-long original composition of Baphy's in a chill/downtempo vibe, with a theme of "Bellisseria summer beauty and LOVE". Followed by an hour of DJ Keif making us all have happy feet. Bring a floatie or boat for the rez dock in our backyard! Let's get summer ROLLIN'

April 26, 12-2 SLT

Lift to the BBQ

Edited by KatHeartsong Kaos
  • Like 9

Bellisseria is our Home

This is our last video from some of the unused film clips we took for the Bellisseria Anniversary video, plus a few new ones we added. Hope you enjoy the video PS: Pay close attention to the movie action clapperboard messages throughout the video.

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1