Having Fun in Bellisseria

Soull Starlight

12 hours ago, PrudenceAnton said:

Bellisseria is our Home

This is our last video from some of the unused film clips we took for the Bellisseria Anniversary video, plus a few new ones we added. Hope you enjoy the video PS: Pay close attention to the movie action clapperboard messages throughout the video.

Pru, I'm afraid you have a j-o-b now making awesome videos about Bellisseria. You can't stop... these are just way too fun.

And Fred and Ethel aren't going to stop whining until they appear in one...

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Today hubby got his much desired houseboat for us after a year of trying. I'm so happy because this is something he has wanted for so long. It was a fun day watching him trying to decide which of his sailboats to put by our dock. I love seeing him happy.  🥰

Daffy Photo_024.png

• Like 13

When you get a new boat with toys and take it out to play...this happens. No time to film so we shot this with Gyazo.  Yes, out having silly fun in Bellisseria. 😏

Update: Some have asked where they can get this boat. Its the new Bandit motorboat.  Bandit 170 available now at Uber for $2500 Lindens.

Edited by PrudenceAnton
  • Like 8
  • Haha 5

Just a few photos taken around Belli the last few days. Most of the time I'm dressed as an elf or fairy so I love when I find the prettiest spots in Belli that passes for more fantasy based settings. Also I will just say that my favorite time is time with my husband even when it is something as simple as watching my hubby decorate our houseboat! ❤️ ❤️❤️

Daffy Photo_030.png

Daffy Photo_023.png

• Like 8

17 minutes ago, Rabid Cheetah said:

Some friends sent me this.  What is this thing?  It's just a small box a mole left behind.  They had fun sitting on it.  Has anyone else seen objects like this in fully released areas?

57520204_whatisthisthing.thumb.png.9f55ed325c22baec49a3acb0b00a05cc.png

Every now and then something gets left behind.  Just IM the owning Mole (Squeaky Mole, in this case) and let them know where it is.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 3

20 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Every now and then something gets left behind.  Just IM the owning Mole (Squeaky Mole, in this case) and let them know where it is.

Since it has the yellow border around it, I don't think it's a finished area so it may be something still being worked on. 

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Nah, my friends like that it's near their place lol  Makes the region unique.  As we used to say back in The Sims Online, "It's not a bug, it's a feature."

Edited by Rabid Cheetah
  • Like 3

15 minutes ago, Beth Macbain said:

Since it has the yellow border around it, I don't think it's a finished area so it may be something still being worked on. 

The yellow looked like the marker that you can have turned on that shows the parcel boundaries when you edit something- different from an actual yellow object.  The OP had mentioned 'fully released area', so I assumed it was a finished  area.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 1

On 5/8/2020 at 10:39 AM, LittleMe Jewell said:

The yellow looked like the marker that you can have turned on that shows the parcel boundaries when you edit something- different from an actual yellow object.  The OP had mentioned 'fully released area', so I assumed it was a finished  area.

Yep, I clicked edit on the object to get the info on it.

Finally after four months my kidney stone has passed so yay! I've slowly been feeling better and back to what is my "normal" with my family around me to make me feel very loved. Today I got to see our eldest Felice (the tiny blondie) which was joyful. Hubby, Wednesday, Edi and I were super happy to see her!  We miss her when she isn't able to be with us. It is humbling that my best moments are simple ones spent at home with loved ones who I cherish even when they cannot be around as much as we would wish. It makes the time with them all the more precious when they are. Belli has been that home now for over a year and one of the best decisions hubby and I made for our growing family. ❤️

I hope everyone is staying safe and happy! ❤️

Daffy Photo_035.png

FeliMeli_005.png

• Like 6

Em 09/05/2020 às 12:42, Nando Yip disse:

GALERIA 56

EXPOSIÇÕES - INFORMAÇÃO

INÍCIO: 8 DE MAIO DE 2020
FIM: 8 DE JUNHO DE 2020
LOCAL: 􀀀 http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Granby Court / 20/219/33 

GALERIA-56 - copy.thumb.jpg.fb1df3c8b8d06cbc7937a1ac1a58dc1a.jpg

> Para obter uma melhor visão, use o controle avançado da luz e o ambiente no modo noturno.

> Não é uma exposição comercial, como obras não estão sendo vendidas.

> A exposição acontece em minha casa vitoriana em Granby Court - Bellisseria.
A casa é aberta e acessível através de um painel de teletransporte em vários setores das exposições, incluindo SKYBOX

> Esta é uma exposição criada com o conceito de POP UP GALERY.
com duração fixa e curadoria de Nando Yip, com diversas obras que misturam ou o Real Life com uma arte imersiva no Second Life.

> A exposição está dividida da seguinte forma:

> Piso térreo
Belém-Amazônia Século XX: fotografias e cartões postais de autores desconhecidos do início do século XX da cidade de Belém, mapas da Amazônia brasileira e em cada imagem há um link onde o espectador pode ver o Google Maps ou fotos locais em sua cidade versão atual.

Verne-Galeria_007.thumb.jpg.4d646403ade73bfe2d04487c9ca3e6f1.jpg

> Primeiro andar
> VJAmazônia Video and Frames - São quadros de vídeo feitos para o trabalho de VJ que desenvolve na RL, todas as imagens foram capturadas por mim e os vídeos estão disponíveis no canal Studio Reactor no You Tube. Esses vídeos não têm som, pois são usados como base para apresentações de performances híbridas e musicais.

PLAYLIST no You Tube

> RED'S - instalação inspirada na obra "Desvio para o Vermelho", de Cildo Meireles. É uma pequena homenagem a um grande artista brasileiro por quem tem grande admiração.

Verne-Galeria_013.thumb.jpg.1cbff24af8e914f8359c587f21e557eb.jpg

Site sobre Cildo Meireles
https://www.galerialuisastrina.com.br/artistas/cildo-meireles/ 

> Galeria Anexo 56
Fotos de Bellisseria - de vários lugares em Bellisseria.

Verne-Galeria_002.thumb.jpg.d5675ab281d627aaefe260e3a45d874b.jpg

> Caixa no céu

> Caixa no céu
Imagens de apresentações - Como imagens foram capturadas durante apresentações em vídeo executadas na cidade de Salinas:
> Objeto / imagens 1 - INSECT - instalação com fotos da performance

Verne-Galeria_024.thumb.jpg.46437dd4084240176d051b8e758916af.jpg

Objeto / imagens 2 - MEMBRANA - performance photo loop

Verne-Galeria_029.thumb.jpg.d09ad524ff735d47fb123d46877e8e83.jpg

> Objeto / imagens 3 - METAL - imagens de desempenho transformadas em objetos.

Verne-Galeria_033.thumb.jpg.f88e6d941a57a21f080640b8799da194.jpg

As fotografias foram editadas usando o software PHOTOSHOP

> Clique nas imagens para ver a localização atualmente no Google Maps e outras informações.

> Se você deseja obter mais informações, procure Nando Yip em todo o mundo.
Ou por e-mail: nynandoyip@gmail.com

> Reator do canal de estúdio no YOUTUBE
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxo1DrmlkpADH8BV8APYsVA 

> SITE DO REATOR STUDIO:
https://www.reator.net/ 

APROVEITE e obrigado
Nando Yip

only until June 8th !!! Visit

Edited by Nando Yip
  • Like 1

On 5/8/2020 at 7:08 AM, PrudenceAnton said:

When you get a new boat with toys and take it out to play...this happens. No time to film so we shot this with Gyazo.  Yes, out having silly fun in Bellisseria. 😏

Update: Some have asked where they can get this boat. Its the new Bandit motorboat.  Bandit 170 available now at Uber for $2500 Lindens.

Wow, that was fab fun! I love Bellisaria continent. It seems to have reopened my heart to Second Life. 

• Like 1

There are so many ways to explore this wonderful new continent. On Sunday I travelled by plane. The Goose to be precise. Oh it was a lot of fun - until we fell foul of an ejector orb and ... well ... whupps!

Fly 1.jpg

The Goose.jpg

goose 2.jpg

fly 5.jpg

fly 3.jpg

Edited by Marigold Devin
mayday mayday
  • Like 5