Having Fun in Bellisseria

Soull Starlight

4 hours ago, Bitsy Buccaneer said:

I'm not mer, but until the end of August I have the use of a houseboat and all mer are very welcome to frolic in the garden, the aquarium (you'll have to cam up to it ;)) and wherever else fits with your personal preferences re breathing (I'm thoroughly ecumenical in mine :D ) Here's a slurl for the underwater garden. http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Dockside/72/43/16

If anyone wants to get it posted in the Belli mermaids' group, please do. It's only for the rest of the month though, unfortunately.

I've just visited the underwater garden, and I really love it!

20190809_051c.png

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Kotelle said:

I've just visited the underwater garden, and I really love it!

Sorry I missed you. The mermaids got me thinking about the mermaid-friendly area in the houseboat itself, and one thing led to another.... :)

Look for the most colourful coral amongst the fish. That's all I'm saying for now ;) 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Rolig Loon said:

Ooo!  Are those fish new?  I didn't look way up there when I visited the other day.  They are very colorful.  It's a great place to sit.

The fish went in before it opened to the public, I just hadn't thought of anyone else being up there with them until reading the mermaid posts here. Thank you and @Kotelle for the inspiration. I'll avsitter the other corals up there today. It's been a surprise how few people look up despite all the colour, but you certainly have an excuse since it's land :). The fish and coral are all from Alial Allen's Something Fishy shop, the "wall cover" plants are from her Fantasy China full perm shop.

• Like 5

Edith and I spent some time out in our backyard playing in the pool today. 

I will apologize up front because I realize I tend to share a lot of photos of my daughter and entire family. I forget that I may share too much so please forgive this fault of mine. My daughter and family mean the world to me. ☺️

48580218957_2af3b58501_o.png

Edited by LyricalBookworm
Apparently grammar and spelling are not my friends today. :(
  • Like 15

8 hours ago, LyricalBookworm said:

I will apologize up front because I realize I tend to share a lot of photos of my daughter and entire family. I forget that I may share too much so please forgive this fault of mine. My daughter and family mean the world to me. ☺️

I think your pics are great and really capture the spirit of living in a "neighborhood", so please keep on posting! Look at you two and your flamingo all pinky in your pool! Cute!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

On 8/19/2019 at 10:47 PM, LyricalBookworm said:

I love seeing your posts....keep posting.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I found treasure!  \0/  

d67a1736cb5d30d9f2f43b9a101eba68.gif

I saw an interesting shape on World Map and after some persistent exploring I was rewarded by finding a treasure chest!  Clever, clever Moles!!  It took me over an hour to find this and lots of swimming!!

Edited by BJoyful
  • Like 9

49 minutes ago, BJoyful said:

I found treasure!  \0/  

d67a1736cb5d30d9f2f43b9a101eba68.gif

I saw an interesting shape on World Map and after some persistent exploring I was rewarded by finding a treasure chest!  Clever, clever Moles!!  It took me over an hour to find this and lots of swimming!!

YAY!  Welcome to the crowd.  There's enough there for all of us.  :)

• Like 5

50 minutes ago, Bitsy Buccaneer said:

A last dance with the Etruscans before we bid adieu to the houseboat and its wonderful underwater expanse. It's been brilliant :) 

Snapshot_102.thumb.png.0d2a3d315195fb743432146b21ad848a.png

Bitsy, Had a nice time visiting with you today at the houseboat.....look forward to seeing how you decorate your new house.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Friday I was flipping my tale all across Bellisseria quite happily! Sunday evening I rode my bicycle through Bellisseria further than I had ever been!  Both really peaceful ways to spend time and well worth the exploring. 

What fun things has everyone else been up to around Bellisseria?

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 11