Having Fun in Bellisseria

Soull Starlight

Let's share some photos of all the fun and happiness shared in our beautiful community! 

I'll start- I love my horses and always delight in taking Majesty out to jump and frolic in the open lands. Since they won't be around for long, we like to find large expanses of open space to ride. 🤩

What's one of your happy moments? Feel free to tell us about it or share photos! 

yeehaw.jpg

• Like 32

My entire family loves sailing. I don't go sailing without my better half though so Edi (my daughter) and I enjoy taking out my swan paddle boat exploring the ocean and water ways. Edited to add: Please forgive the large photos.

48298230321_b0111b00bf_o.png

48298277457_8b2b2100a5_o.png

48298775642_fa668416e2_o.png

Edited by LyricalBookworm
  • Like 25

838007387_RaeandRileyatQueensHeadBelli.thumb.png.2e0fe717a0cb1c47b093061a7cf9eb6d.png

I took Riley for a wander around the continent earlier. After inspecting some of the regions still under construction, visiting an art gallery, a half dozen parks, and a display home, I figured it was about time I finally stopped in at the Queens Head for a visit - considering I'd only ever seen pictures. There wasn't anyone around so we had the place to ourselves. The games are cool and look like a fun way to pass the time, and I loved the Moles-and-Lindens associated objects at the back fence; the gift dispenser and clock! I was like "Oh, Patch stood here!" Considering that's as close to celebrity as it gets around here it's a wonder I didn't take a sample of virtual dirt home as a keepsake *lols*

And I LOVE the slideshow that shows the different Moles and Lindens pictures. After all these years I have no idea what barely any of them look like (or at least I couldn't pick them out of a line up, even after recent appearances at SLB16), so that was a great touch.

Anyway, I don't know what the policy is taking minors to such an establishment but figured since Riley brought her own drinks we'd be okay. ;) 

• Like 18

8 minutes ago, RaeLeeH said:

838007387_RaeandRileyatQueensHeadBelli.thumb.png.2e0fe717a0cb1c47b093061a7cf9eb6d.png

I took Riley for a wander around the continent earlier. After inspecting some of the regions still under construction, visiting an art gallery, a half dozen parks, and a display home, I figured it was about time I finally stopped in at the Queens Head for a visit - considering I'd only ever seen pictures. There wasn't anyone around so we had the place to ourselves. The games are cool and look like a fun way to pass the time, and I loved the Moles-and-Lindens associated objects at the back fence; the gift dispenser and clock! I was like "Oh, Patch stood here!" Considering that's as close to celebrity as it gets around here it's a wonder I didn't take a sample of virtual dirt home as a keepsake *lols*

And I LOVE the slideshow that shows the different Moles and Lindens pictures. After all these years I have no idea what barely any of them look like (or at least I couldn't pick them out of a line up, even after recent appearances at SLB16), so that was a great touch.

Anyway, I don't know what the policy is taking minors to such an establishment but figured since Riley brought her own drinks we'd be okay. ;) 

Awww, love it, you and your little one! ❤️ Thx for sharing!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

We Parties with a few of the Homeless Bellisserians on Larree's Mountain!  

323e65b13c93d83bc8025c56bbd3f8b4.gif

DJ Claw played the bagpipes for us!! ♪♪   WOW He's pretty talented!!!

...so I played my violin and Doc shared some guitars and a brazier and a Radio so our Beloved Homeless Bellisserians can party anywhere! 🎶💟❤️  Good luck next Release!!

ae56e9d673c6c120478580b55104c854.gif

Then they came and joined FAR's Party! WhOOOooOoo HooOooOoOO ♪♪   We LOVE Bellisseria 💗

ALL day...

c78ddab4abf9ef27bcd715176b4f8640.gif

And into the night! ♪♫  Awesome 80s tunes!!!!! ♪

d2a05cd8225ffad02c61171a84e93b48.gif

• Like 13

I love you guys. This thread makes my day! So good to see everyone enjoying themselves. 

Today I was Dora the Explorer and found scavenger hunt items around Belli. I enjoyed Far's party and also delivered pies and found tilted homes in Fangor, lol! I think they might have a sinkhole. 

dora.jpg

pie.jpg

housedown.jpg

Edited by soulsofree
  • Like 13
  • Haha 4

On 7/17/2019 at 4:42 AM, LyricalBookworm said:

My entire family loves sailing. I don't go sailing without my better half though so Edi (my daughter) and I enjoy taking out my swan paddle boat exploring the ocean and water ways. Edited to add: Please forgive the large photos.

48298230321_b0111b00bf_o.png

48298277457_8b2b2100a5_o.png

48298775642_fa668416e2_o.png

Your baby is so adorable!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 7/22/2019 at 12:21 PM, RaeLeeH said:

Your little girl is a cutie pie.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It is so funny how easily we can forget about simple things we actually love doing! I was reminded of how much I loved rollerskating when I could actually do it from the "Games to Play in Bellisseria thread." What a fun and inspiring thread giving us ideas of how to even have more fun in Bellisseria! Thank you for that. ;) A small search through the marketplace and purchase saw me rolling down the streets of Bellisseria in style. 😁

48394773121_5b9bacacda_z.jpg

• Like 17

We got a treat when we got to watch @Owl Dragonash's  Particle display!  WOW♥

bfaa69f622d35cbfb0587c202be11941.gif

We were all entranced by this incredible experience 💜💗❤️🎶

39e45d0f666e67d9e148f122b3b2aa2b.gif

0af9c64a15a8b98dbfe97ab84290c216.gif

f8639c4b236a6aca5328196423e44d5b.gif

Absolutely the most beautiful immersive experience I've seen in SL. 

Thank you so much for sharing this with us at the Fairgrounds, Owl ♥

• Like 11

57 minutes ago, BJoyful said:

We got a treat when we got to watch @Owl Dragonash's  Particle display!  WOW♥

bfaa69f622d35cbfb0587c202be11941.gif

We were all entranced by this incredible experience 💜💗❤️🎶

39e45d0f666e67d9e148f122b3b2aa2b.gif

0af9c64a15a8b98dbfe97ab84290c216.gif

f8639c4b236a6aca5328196423e44d5b.gif

Absolutely the most beautiful immersive experience I've seen in SL. 

Thank you so much for sharing this with us at the Fairgrounds, Owl ♥

Hmm @BJoyful This was at Fairgrounds today? Now as a Fairground full view resident, I see some invites and try to watch party notecards or whatever, BUT I am actually wondering if there is an actual programlist for who or what will be happening at fairgrounds. You can lead the way?

• Like 1