Having Fun in Bellisseria

Soull Starlight

I am chuckling to myself because, in my oddly (lovely) placed home, with no path, or road access I had stared at the mailbox, forlornly placed in the middle of nowhere...and thought uncharitably...I wonder if I can cover that up somehow. This morning when i logged on it had vanished. I'm sure a live chat person could probably retrieve it from whatever squirrel's nest it had been dragged off to, but for the moment, it's gone. Chewed into a thousand imaginary splinters, along with the christmas lights maybe. 

I would add a photo, but there's nothing to take it of, except a patch of terrain.

• Haha 5

Edith and I walked around the Bellisseria Flea Market. Pretty adorable setting! I think Edith enjoyed the flea market more than she enjoyed my elf hat. After the visit to the flea market, Feli my baby elf started helping me to decorate the house for Christmas while baby sis took a nap. :)

49182153506_dd3e279db9_o.png

49182162566_b439bb3713_o.png

Felice Madeline Raleigh.png

Edited by LyricalBookworm
  • Like 12

11 hours ago, Elyeah said:

Dressing up appropriately in my Belli house before going to look around the Dickens Project. 

Castlewellan Overlook.png

hmmmmm did someone make it to the AF sale?  Some of those look familiar I bought them too!  I think I bought the whole store.

• Haha 3

50 minutes ago, karynmaria said:

hmmmmm did someone make it to the AF sale?  Some of those look familiar I bought them too!  I think I bought the whole store.

Haha yes indeed. I love their stuff and already had a lot of it but the sale omg I was like a kid in a candy shop. I think I nearly bought the whole store. 

• Haha 2

My babies and I posing in front of our tree in Bellisseria. I miss my husband when he is out of Second Life and busy with work. It makes our time together very precious inworld. While he is busy with his work, I stay busy with our girls. Feli has a new hobby. She feels we all must dress as much alike as possible. I try to make sure that happens, but it really is a challenge at times finding things that closely match in style, pattern and color. Today, we did pretty good with color coordinating at least. We even took a photo to send to my hubby. Always a fun venture!  😊

image.jpeg

Edited by LyricalBookworm
  • Like 9

When you learn from the neighbor sink holes have been discovered in Bellisseria, entire houses vanishing, and rumors that the moles are behind it.

Then again, you've also heard the neighbor likes to tip the bottle a bit before 9 a.m.
. morning secrets over coffee .

Edited by PrudenceAnton
  • Like 4
  • Haha 12

What an interesting night of exploring in Bellisseria!

My beau joined me for a relaxing balloon ride across the Victorian regions, and we spotted a couple UFOs!

On closer inspection, though, it turned out to be a wickedly handsome @Quartz Mole and his little furry companion. 

UFO.thumb.jpg.7e85a9885c0e939576c74677c323269d.jpg

Not gonna say a single word about his big pink stick...

A while after that, my love and I got hit by a lying security orb. It said we had 15 seconds. It was 5, maybe. If I'm being generous. And yes, I reported it. BUT... after we lost the balloon and crash landed, we decided to go ahead and say our goodnights.

And he logged off. 

And THIS happened. My beloved died right in front of my eyes! 

GHOST.thumb.png.cf5d9a011d8d37ce3489b241aa0456a8.png

Terrible picture of me, yes, but I was distraught and mourning, damn it!

I reluctantly logged off because my pot roast is ready and it smells really good, and a lady must move on from her grief. I've LMed it, though, in hopes that I can persuade @Patch Linden to install a memorial. 

I will miss him so much!

...chases after Quartz...

• Like 7
  • Haha 12