A special message page to thank our beloved Moles

roseelvira

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 258 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I've just spent the last couple of hours riding my horse through the buffer regions around the cabins and into the new Victorians they're building, and had SO MUCH FUN jumping all the walls and hedges and galloping for region after region after region. 

I am so in love with everything about Bellisseria... and it's been almost a year now! Every time I think the Moles have reached the top of their game, they blow right past it and astound me all over again. 

Bellisseria is the best thing to ever happen to Second Life. 

And if you choose to go riding through the buffer zones on the western side, do be careful if Moles are in the area working. One might try to kill you by throwing a rather large wall directly in your path, isn't that right @Grumpy Mole?

• Like 8
  • Haha 3

As an extra thank you to Patch and our beloved Moles, I put this little, silly video together last night with the left over film clips I had before discarding them into my trash.  I hope you all enjoy. Nothing fancy, just fun. 🙂  A nice way to end the first day of Bellisseria Anniversary celebrations. 

• Like 12
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 8

1 hour ago, PrudenceAnton said:

As an extra thank you to Patch and our beloved Moles, I put this little, silly video together last night with the left over film clips I had before discarding them into my trash.  I hope you all enjoy. Nothing fancy, just fun. 🙂  A nice way to end the first day of Bellisseria Anniversary celebrations. 

I love this so much! Thank you! 

And would you look at how sexy that @Quartz Mole looks shaking that booty of his?! LAWD!

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, PrudenceAnton said:

OMG, that was absolutely fabulous - such fun.

• Like 5

Now, how else would I spend Bellisseria's first birthday than on the original Boaty McBoatface with Fred, Ethel, and a great big juicy pickle?!

729855892_HappyBirthdayBellisseria.thumb.png.e39ff271c7da63a0c0cc7104a41b1183.png

I swear that's not a substitute for @Quartz Mole's great big juicy pickle... He has one. I swear! Ask him! I'm sure he'll show you!

Thank you, @Patch Linden for your vision, your leadership, your (mostly) calm temperament, your patience, and your boundless good humor. We know that none of this would have happened without you leading this crazy band of misfits on this merry journey!

My biggest, most sincerest hope is that @Ebbe Linden knows what an absolutely irreplaceable treasure you are. I can't speak for anyone else, but my life has most certainly changed for the better in the past year, and a lot of that is because of you, and this incredible continent you've given us. 

And none of that diminishes the thousands upon thousands upon thousands of hours the other Lindens and all the Moles have put in making Bellisseria the unique and magical place it is. I would list you all but then I'd leave someone out by accident and feel like dirt. SO MANY MOLES! All amazingly talented, hilarious, patient and a billion other adjectives than mean ALL THE GOOD THINGS! 

I love Bellisseria and I love you!

❤️Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!❤️

• Like 18

After seeing all the magic  and outstanding, amazing  wonders , created   !!!!

Thank You seems to pale in light of everything  wonderful you have  done for all of us  so ....

In  thanks to all the  moles, L L , Sl , contractors, customer service engineers  , ,,,  all employees of LL   and every area i mean everyone ,

with a deep heartfelt thanks

the poem below

is a perfect description of the moles ,LL, SL ,contractors, customer service ,engineers all employees  everyone ,,, 

01fd0d9f858024f346b6b42be915e208.jpg.7e9680f1d6fd9211b92c0a6ea733638a.jpg

a very humble , loving 

Thank You.

Edited by roseelvira
the post thinggy not working right ,,
  • Like 7

One thing that strikes me again & again is how I think each new big release I am thrilled to notice that the Moles seem to find new ways to make little peaceful spots of landscaping beauty that feel & sound so different from the previous release and these get better & better each time. The Victorian picnic spots & scenic overlooks had a very different feel from the trads'. The care & details seems to power up with each new release. If you take the time to walk or ride thru the log home regions, you'll find such idyllic little surprise spots for  hanging out or taking photos and the towering trees make it feel majestic, yet secluded.

I wonder if the Moles have watched some Jonna Jinton videos for inspiration.

Jonna Jinton   latest video

• Like 8

Thanks to Ancient for partyin' hard with us at the Fairgrounds last night. It made a great party just exceptional ! Shout outs to Pru & Krys and Jesse and Vari for wonderful organising, Stephanie Far and Krys and Floyd for the super DJ'ing, Delain for the light shows - exceptional - and Everyone for being there and celebrating Belli's first year anniversary. My goodness how quickly the months have flown past.

SSSS.thumb.jpg.10d944a9428f9375f8518f590eff5c24.jpg

Edited by rasterscan
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, rasterscan said:

Thanks to Ancient for partyin' hard with us at the Fairgrounds last night. It made a great party just exceptional ! Shout outs to Pru & Krys and Jesse and Vari for wonderful organising, Stephanie Far and Krys and Floyd for the super DJ'ing, Delain for the light shows - exceptional - and Everyone for being there and celebrating Belli's first year anniversary. My goodness how quickly the months have flown past.

SSSS.thumb.jpg.10d944a9428f9375f8518f590eff5c24.jpg

Shout outs to Pru & Krys and Jesse and Vari for wonderful organising, Stephanie Far and Krys and Floyd (adds in:  And Doc) for the super DJ'ing, Delain for the light shows - exceptional -

Sorry Doc, we gotta include you in those thanks and appreciation as well and BJoyful, too, for always being a wonderful hostess at events. xoxo 😘

Edited by PrudenceAnton
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

There has been so much love and community built over the last year in Bellisseria, it has truly made my heart glad and surprised me in just the best way: I have sincere and deep gratitude for everyone who has contributed to its growth from the Lindens & Moles to the hard working volunteers at the various community groups and event plotters and planners, down to just anyone who opened their home for visitors or threw out a rez able. Everyone has pulled together and looked for a way to contribute. Let's take that energy into year two and make even more wonderful memories. We are Bellisseria.

(& thank each & every one of you from the bottom of my tiny heart!)

• Like 9

• Administrators

I just wanted to chime in and thank all of you for helping make Bellisseria what it is today.  Without each and every one of you, we wouldn't have everything we do.   

Thank you from all of us on the team for making all of this, along with the anniversary celebration truly magical!

We're looking forward to many more years and what is to come soon™.

• Like 27

I've said it before and I'm gonna say it again:

Bellisseria is just what SL needed! A nice breeze of fresh air. 
After wandering this virtual world for 11 years, renting countless parcels from different private estates, and always feeling a bit 'out of place' - I finally came home! 
There's always something to do on this beautiful continent, whether it's driving, scooting, riding, sailing, or just going for a stroll, or relaxing on some of those countless public places. I could go on and on... 🥰

So again: A tremendous THANK YOU to each and everyone for making this place what it is - A home away from home. 💜🤗

• Like 8

• 2 weeks later...

Okay this is so ubber cool. Thank you @Quartz Mole !  Now in Bellisseria you get a local chat whisper broadcast about current events from your LDPW.

[10:47] Bellisseria Broadcasting System: Hello! We are proud to announce the release of our brand new Log Home community area, The Randelsham Tree House.
The Randelsham Tree House is located in the lush Randelsham Forest and is a great community hangout surrounded by stunning natural scenery.
It has railroad access and its own station, Randelsham Station.
Like previous community areas, the tree house can be reserved as a community use space to gather with your friends, socialize, hold events, and enjoy the beautiful scenery.
- Patch and the LDPW

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 258 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.