A special message page to thank our beloved Moles

roseelvira

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 60 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• 2 weeks later...

Just want you guys to know your still in my heart, thoughts and prayers and with the cold weather comming   tons of  hugs and warm wishes for every thing wonderful in sl and real life for all of you !!!!  So many thanks  to the moles, staff at ll ,customer service, support ,engenineers , artists, so many i dont know all the departments but every single person and contractors etc ,,,  every one and i mean eeryone !!!  i know there is a lot that goes into making sl a  beyond ones dreams platform and i want  all of you to know the overwhelming   gratitues and deepest thank you from every part of my heart !!!,, Huge hugs and looking forward to the amazing , magical things in store, chasing every one at ll and moles and  techi people  and support people   every one  with hugs and icecream and fav food ,,,,  thank you ,,, so grateful !!!! hugs hugs hugs 

Edited by roseelvira
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

maxresdefault.thumb.jpg.5463ccce6c934752cd721ac997982297.jpg

Know you guys working all the time so here is some treat for your break .  I  am so grateful for everything you guys do and your dedication to everything in sl   Hoping you guys have a great weekend and  sending hot coco and coffee and tea soon. hugs hugs hugs 

Edited by roseelvira
  • Like 6

Here  are some chocolate chip cookie milk shots ,,, its chocolate chip cookies baked  in shape of shot glass  then inside  layered with melted chocolate  that will soft hard  and you can pour milk or any beverage  of your choosing  ,,, enjoy  guys 

shots.png.7c16cac009a9cd7f017a2cb510ff429b.png

• Like 4

Spotted a Mole yesterday while taking Riley for a walk around the Well Springs, Goodbury, and Rocky Heights regions.

1648555728_frostymole.thumb.jpg.7f3e416b20725cf43e22cd03fec96d58.jpg

It's Frost Mole!

(I love the jacket and shirt! Said 'Mole' on the back too). I didn't want to disturb, obviously Frost wasn't around to socialize and had work to do, but I will admit I just wanted to TP over and give her a big hug! Partially it was fan-girling about Moles in general (let's face it, Moles and Lindens are equivalent to celebrities in SL - at least to me) but more to say thanks for all the hard work they do, for creating such a beautiful continent, and for all the work that goes on behind the scenes that we don't see or know about. Needless to say I didn't hug anyone and Frost vanished not long after. Was still great to see!

---

Also I wasn't sure on the protocol regarding bears - namely the ones they give away? I've been in SL many years but don't know much about them nor ever had one. Is it just Lindens that have bears or select Moles too? I was under the impression it was rude to ask for a bear in IMs but had to ask in local? That seems obtrusive to get in anyone's face and ask for something, especially if they're in the middle of working. It's not that important really. I was just curious.

Anyway, thanks @Frost Mole and all the other Moles (and Lindens) too. Love your work. Big fan. 

👍🤩❤️

• Like 7

48 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I have a few Mole bears, so they aren't restricted to just Lindens.  Don't know if all Moles have created a bear though, just like I don't know if all of the Lindens have a bear.

I've run across several Moles who have not created bears. I don't think I've encountered a Linden who didn't have one.... well, the first time I ran into Strawberry after she was hired, she did not yet have one, but she does now. Some Lindens have had more than one bear.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I want to thank the Moles especially for affording the following views and photo-ops.  I love being in Bellisseria because of you folks; thank you for what you do to make the world beautiful with all your excellent little details.  I see what you do there.........!

I'm looking at Puffin Head in these shots.  Not new, but new to me and very exciting!

623541192_YMBSDonovan2.png.bc8b954c023551bc413edd5534c4a3da.png

1097326961_YMBSDonovan5.png.1b0bb7492edfb0c6f35126568c7d41f2.png

1308282105_YMBSDonovan4.png.da73680e3686fabb16200d5bba857bfd.png

232283087_YMBSDonovan3.png.12bd727164ba3e55fab69b51d0388537.png

• Like 19

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Sharon Ariantho said:

Not all moles are created equal - some are NOT meant to deal with the public.

I believe a blanket thanks is not warranted. Individuals may do a fine job, but overall I am not impressed with the customer service provided by CERTAIN Moles.

Moles do not provide customer service. I don't think a Mole is what you think a Mole is.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Sharon Ariantho said:

Not all moles are created equal - some are NOT meant to deal with the public.

I believe a blanket thanks is not warranted. Individuals may do a fine job, but overall I am not impressed with the customer service provided by CERTAIN Moles.

Moles are not customer support staff.  If you need support, you can contact us here:  https://support.secondlife.com/

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

Awww, thanks, Sharon, for bumping this thread back to the top! It's a great time for it!

As we in the states approach our annual day of gluttony and thankfulness, I want to say how thankful I am for, first, @Patch Linden for giving us the Moles, and for every single one of the Moles themselves. 

This year has been SO MUCH FUN thanks to this amazing group of people. Bellisseria is amazing, and continues to grow and be even more amazing! The doom-and-gloomers can continue to predict the imminent demise of SL, just as they have been for the last 16 1/2 years, but those of us who've been along for the Bellisseria ride this year know nothing could be further from the truth. 

Bellisseria, Patch, the other Lindens, and the Moles have breathed new life into Second Life. I can't remember a time of so much anticipation and excitement and community in SL on this grand scale. 

I've never encountered a Mole who has been anything short of fricking amazing, or a Linden, either, for that matter. Though the Moles aren't officially customer support staff, they have provided it anyway, and done a damn fine job of it even when being insulted, screamed at, threatened, cussed at, etc., because they can't magically make homes appear. They are working their cute little butts off day after day after day - a new region, uncloned, every single day is just absolutely outstanding!

You can find them at all hours of the day and night working away, and remaining insanely cheerful throughout this entire process because they clearly LOVE the work they are doing and they are so damn good at it!

So, yeah, Patch, Lindens, and my darling Moles, thank you for everything you've given us this year! 

And, you know, because I'm me, thank you @Quartz Mole for being my very most favorite Mole of all time and ever (and putting up with my slavish, completely cringe-worthy, devotion and only filing a couple of restraining orders) this year! 

31815-thank-you-funny-images-image-png.gif.bee5763ef0ebb5db5bfc824a7f665b34.gif

• Like 17

Just wanted to say a HUGE THANKS to the Moles and LDPW collectively for the fantastic Christmas decorations in the Lodge too.  I'm a little late to the party seeing them since I don't live in the area but was supposed to be taking part in the Winter Swaginator hunt and got distracted by all the pretties...

A HUGE THANKS too for all the extras included in the recent update. I know the thread title doesn't include Lindens but big thanks to all parties involved. So to that end;

maxresdefault.thumb.jpg.a5ae49f505a56cae586abf0b75aed452.jpg

❤️ 🎅 🤶 🎄 🎁 😊 🎉 👍 ❤️

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, RaeLeeH said:

Just wanted to say a HUGE THANKS to the Moles and LDPW collectively for the fantastic Christmas decorations in the Lodge too.  I'm a little late to the party seeing them since I don't live in the area but was supposed to be taking part in the Winter Swaginator hunt and got distracted by all the pretties...

Absolutely, it was a lovely surprise!

• Like 3

Thank you moles, for the lovely continent that keeps unfolding around us.  It is such a unique experience, a little like early SL residents describe the first few years, witnessing a new world growing around them!

I try, with the limited time I have for SL nowadays, to poke my own creativity to contribute a bit here and there.  But mostly, thank you to all my fellow residents, who so generously share the fruits of their own designs and work here!

And a special thanks to @Patch Linden today, for sharing that his team will be off today and tomorrow, giving the hoppers a long weekend off with them 😴

Happy Thanksgiving to all, whether you personally celebrate it or not.  It's my favorite holiday, because pausing to give thanks is such a luxuriously wonderful thing to be able to do.  And because I see so many smiles on this day, every year!

Pickle thanks to all!

1800666620_Picklethanksgif.gif.68ba9013bb4153384f3b8cef185b02e6.gif

• Like 11

A  huge   thank you   to

WHITNEY  AND  DYNA    AND EVERY ONE ELSE AT LINDEN LABS  SECOND LIFE WHO  IS WORKING  TODAY/   DAY AFTER THANKSGIVING 

AND THIS WEEKEND AND FOR THE SURPRISE   RELEASE

AND BELOW IS FOR ALL   OF YOU  GUYS  !!!  

Words fail  to express how grateful and thankful i am for all you guys  do and the love and devotion  you all do   to bring a wonderful place, second life to all of us .SO for all of yous evey one godiva-chocolate-celebration-gift-basket.jpg.f073ffd0b8b761c77bce90867891b980.jpgwish i could  give all this and more to you guys in real life ,,,,, HUGS  , HUGS, HUGSchocolate-cheese-cake-web.jpg.4934e47cb85428cf80b167aed4308fe1.jpggreygoose_collec.jpg.cc39872c7400d668b6b98978b31f8e10.jpg6_bottle_diverse_terroir_basket.thumb.jpg.9ffbd0622b9520f63100051f82837355.jpghot-chocolate-floats-1.thumb.jpg.3203f2ad84b037d6c44a04805947a9be.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

To all the beloved moles and every one who works  for employed by   meaning every single person or in any way part of ll and second life ,,, Thank you and today  wishing you a very happy

December and Christmas and holiday season ,,,, and as special start  the season off   mousse and icecream  cakes for all of you s 

Hugs hugs hugs Candy-Cane-Cake_730px-3_1.thumb.jpg.8b7b32558c5263e1d8166cb48b09a6c2.jpgcandy-cane-chocolate-mousse-cake-3.jpg.726d738f90ed85fb8fe894322a6b3061.jpg

Edited by roseelvira
keyboard sticking
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

AND  yummy after work beverages

2blog_edgefourseasonshoteldenver.thumb.jpg.b78155f7381594a1d61124f862d82ab0.jpg

collage.toasted-smore-martinis-9-of-9.thumb.jpg.dd9ce8d0b3c4ec2f5faa318ab65a6232.jpg

Baileys-Mint-Martini-1-1.thumb.jpg.acaba7e69faaf553e4d23d350481e873.jpg

5 min · Yield: 1
If you're looking for a tasty nightcap, this creamy Salted Caramel Chocolate Martini will leave you ...
Ingredients
  • 2 ounces chocolate liqueur
  • 1 ounce Irish cream
  • 1 ounce vodka
  • 1 ounce heavy cream
  • Splash Torani Salted Caramel syrup
Edited by roseelvira
weird stuff
  • Thanks 1

A HUGE THANK YOU TO ALL THE MOLES AND PATCH AND EVERY SINGLE PERSON  AT SECOND LIFE AND LL    I MEAN EVERY ONE  ,,, 

The new  homes at the Christmas expo are so beautiful !!!!  

Every day you continue to show you put your heart  into your work and the beauty that comes from it .

Thank you for once again making sl a  magical special wonderful place ,,,,, hugs, hugs , hugs and much love to you all !!!!

Chasing every one with hugs and cake and icecream and wine and chocolate candy and  chocolate  mousse    desserts !

DdNvmCOW0AABiSK.jpg.fc2ccd6db03f24faddfb73ace84dc211.jpg

Edited by roseelvira
keyboard and letters words not appearing when i type
  • Like 2

Yes! a big hurray to all the busy Moles (and Lindens) that made the Victorian Houses in Linden Reveal so beautyful ... and the lovely landscape. I saw some of the there ...

49174156617_526b0ff010_b.jpg
PatchLinden2 by Leora Jacobus, auf Flickr

49174034902_6367aa72cb_b.jpg
Alotta_Mole3 by Leora Jacobus, auf Flickr

49174034932_ba93bb0b9f_b.jpg
SqueakyMole3 by Leora Jacobus, auf Flickr

49173330278_15d08d21d1_b.jpg
AbnorMole2 by Leora Jacobus, auf Flickr

I saw some of them there ...

49174034787_0dfdd06a00_b.jpg
Notta_Glowing_Cronos_Mole by Leora Jacobus, auf Flickr

49173815646_5eae90c926_b.jpg
Quartz_Mole4 by Leora Jacobus, auf Flickr

49173815696_92564d5768_b.jpg
Strawberry_Linden by Leora Jacobus, auf Flickr

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 60 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.