roseelvira

A special message page to thank our beloved Moles

I just want to send out huge thank yous and hugs hugs hugs to our beloved Moles for all the hard work they have been doing so we can all enjoy second life ,,,, thank-you-meme-dog.jpg.35be8b90625d994968fa76fe95533f7e.jpg

• Like 36
  • Thanks 1

Yes thank you.  All the work you have done is beautiful and the new tiny homes/campers are super cute!  I can't wait to see what you create next!

• Like 12

Not only the Moles but everything that the Moles and Lindens have provided for us and are continuing to provide. Without them, none of this would be possible.

Mole.jpg

• Like 12

I absolutely appreciate all the effort that has gone into the new homes and the houseboats.  And after checking out the new campers I am even excited for those.  In fact, I might try to get one of those when they come out.

• Like 11

If you happen to be available Friday afternoon, 2:00 pm SLT, you can come be part of a massive hoard and Meet the Moles

image.png.556817e1b28130e8db4e59025cfa328a.png

• Like 16
  • Thanks 5

Not only do I want to send out a big thank you to the Moles and Linden's who have worked so hard but also to say that everything you have done, is really appreciated.

• Like 11

Aww thank you all for your kind words, we love hearing your feedback and support!

Thank you for being part of such a great community :)

• Like 11
  • Thanks 9

7 hours ago, Evangeline Ling said:

Don't forget to thank the Moles for all their Gas too 😉

2dac130079c84d4c62d3ea370ea4ab6b.jpg

Mole Gas 😂

• Like 4
  • Haha 5

From doing their work mostly underground, to becoming one of the most valuable/visible assets of the LL building force, I too wish to extend my heartfelt gratitude for all the work you've been doing! ❤️

• Like 10

19 hours ago, Evangeline Ling said:

Don't forget to thank the Moles for all their Gas too 😉

2dac130079c84d4c62d3ea370ea4ab6b.jpg

See Abnor for free refills.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 25

Big, big, big thanks to Lindens and Moles. Y’all have brought something back to SL that has been missing for a long, long time and it has been missed.

Of course, being a cat, I may be able to find other ways to appreciate Moles too. Roasted, for example.

(Hiding from the invariable appearance of the dreaded spray bottle)

• Like 4
  • Haha 10

36 minutes ago, Female Winslet said:

Big, big, big thanks to Lindens and Moles. Y’all have brought something back to SL that has been missing for a long, long time and it has been missed.

Of course, being a cat, I may be able to find other ways to appreciate Moles too. Roasted, for example.

(Hiding from the invariable appearance of the dreaded spray bottle)

F0BCF3A7-30C6-4BA9-97A6-FD613204E12A.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Haha 9

Posted (edited)

Late to the party, but went to Belli for the first time yesterday and it's really beautifully done.  I just wanted to encourage the moles to take all the time needed to make it inventive and cool, love discovering special places here and there.  Despite the unending pressure to give us MOAR BOATS HOUSES TRAILERS, in truth I personally would rather you take the time to continue making it special.

I say this, even though I'm still Belli homeless!  THAT'S how much I like what you're trying to do!

Thank you!

Edited by Nika Talaj
  • Like 20

Sending out thanks to all the Linden's and Moles for all their hard work....it is much appreciated.....The homes and continent are beautiful..... look forward to seeing what will be coming in the future.... Second Life has become so much more fun and interesting for me with the improved homes and community spirit.

• Like 11

Thank you everyone for the love and support. I get messages daily of everyone just loving everything we do, and it feels very good to see your excitement with everything cause in the end we do this for that reason,  so you  can have an amazing SL experience. Hugs and keep having fun 😜

• Like 15
  • Thanks 8

yes thank you ladies and gentlemen for letting me do my beautiful work in beautifying this beautiful world that is already already so pretty

• Like 15
  • Thanks 8
  • Haha 1