A special message page to thank our beloved Moles

roseelvira

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 60 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I absolutely appreciate all the effort that has gone into the new homes and the houseboats.  And after checking out the new campers I am even excited for those.  In fact, I might try to get one of those when they come out.

• Like 11

Big, big, big thanks to Lindens and Moles. Y’all have brought something back to SL that has been missing for a long, long time and it has been missed.

Of course, being a cat, I may be able to find other ways to appreciate Moles too. Roasted, for example.

(Hiding from the invariable appearance of the dreaded spray bottle)

• Like 4
  • Haha 10

36 minutes ago, Female Winslet said:

Big, big, big thanks to Lindens and Moles. Y’all have brought something back to SL that has been missing for a long, long time and it has been missed.

Of course, being a cat, I may be able to find other ways to appreciate Moles too. Roasted, for example.

(Hiding from the invariable appearance of the dreaded spray bottle)

F0BCF3A7-30C6-4BA9-97A6-FD613204E12A.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Haha 10

Late to the party, but went to Belli for the first time yesterday and it's really beautifully done.  I just wanted to encourage the moles to take all the time needed to make it inventive and cool, love discovering special places here and there.  Despite the unending pressure to give us MOAR BOATS HOUSES TRAILERS, in truth I personally would rather you take the time to continue making it special.

I say this, even though I'm still Belli homeless!  THAT'S how much I like what you're trying to do!

Thank you!

Edited by Nika Talaj
  • Like 21

Sending out thanks to all the Linden's and Moles for all their hard work....it is much appreciated.....The homes and continent are beautiful..... look forward to seeing what will be coming in the future.... Second Life has become so much more fun and interesting for me with the improved homes and community spirit.

• Like 12

Thank you everyone for the love and support. I get messages daily of everyone just loving everything we do, and it feels very good to see your excitement with everything cause in the end we do this for that reason,  so you  can have an amazing SL experience. Hugs and keep having fun 😜

• Like 16
  • Thanks 8

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 60 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.