A special message page to thank our beloved Moles

roseelvira

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 60 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Thank you, Moles and Lindens, for the extraordinary effort you made in bringing this Victorian (and Trad and Boat and Camper) mega-release about.  It seemed so amazingly smooth!   And the Victorians -- such lovely toys!   I know they will brighten slow moments over the holidays for many of us :)

Such gifts.  Yes, we paid, but nevertheless, such lovely gifts.

Thank you!

thankyoutree.gif.c44cb26a4a1919faf4f03e786aea14fa.gif

Edited by Nika Talaj
  • Like 13

I want to say thanks to the Patch, the LL team, and the hard working Moles in not only making these wonderful homes, but in making a simply massive area that us explorers can travel around in and enjoy just gawking at all the amazing landscaping.

I posted in another thread that earlier I circumnavigated the continent by boat - frequently stopping and looking in awe at how beautiful everything is. The fact that we can enjoy this amazing place without seeing junk littered in the sky, or ugly ban lines coming into view is just the icing on the cake. Thanks again guys and girls, and I hope you all get a decent break  - you've earned it 👍

• Like 19

Everything has been said already and I only can agree.
So sincere THANK YOU for everything you've done for us. For creating this beautiful continent we're able to call our home. 💜

I'm wishing each & everyone of you - Lindens, Moles & all my fellow Bellisserians - a wonderful & reflective Christmas.
Happy Holidays & a very happy & healthy new year. 🎄🕯️

giphy.gif

Edited by Chuckey Jigsaw
spelling..
  • Like 12

Kudos to @Patch Linden, the Lindens behind the scenes, and the Marvelous Moles. Thank you so much for your wonderful work. I know these end-of-year deadlines are tough. You folks outdid yourselves. I didn't think it would be possible to see all four themes available on the land page. You did it in 2019!!!! Best wishes for a relaxing holiday, merriest of Christmases, and happiest of Hannukahs and Kwanzaas! All the best for 2020!!!!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Yes! Merry Christmas to all the wonderful people at LL that helped create Bellisseria.  It is absolutely beautiful and it has been so exciting getting to be part of all the buzz with this release.  I’m particularly thankful most of the excitement happened on my holiday break.  From having the time to find our dream homes to decorating and enjoying the feel of being part of these new neighbourhoods, it has been wonderful.  Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! ❤️🎅🍾🎄😘

• Like 6

• Moles
4 hours ago, Hendrix Portal said:

Wonder if the other 5 mole-dwarves (Bashful, Dopey etc) are coming.

We're all a little dopey at times. (OK, I walked right into that one, but you left the door open.)  BTW, did it ever strike you as odd that none of the seven dwarves are female?

• Like 1
  • Haha 9

Every day I see something new in Bellisseria. A particular leaf, a just-so petal, a detailed brick, a sunbeam, a ripple of water across the birdbath. It all makes me smile and feel very warm.
Thank you all so much! 🌸🦋🌸

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

On Friday I saw NINE Moles on about 50 square meters all working busily to finish the new Victorian region.

I admired them for being able to work all at once on two houses without disturbing each other! ... here are the snapshots ...

49373571308_f56214783b_b.jpg
Sleepy_Vic1 by Leora Jacobus, auf Flickr

49374229117_6fd39f650d_b.jpg
Mischievous_Vic1 by Leora Jacobus, auf Flickr

49374026246_b993c5fd57_b.jpg
Sqishy_Vic1 by Leora Jacobus, auf Flickr

49373571418_a097483d7e_b.jpg
Lulabell_Vic1 by Leora Jacobus, auf Flickr

.... more next post ...

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Dyna Mole said:

Sorry about that, @Kitten Kaos.  I was indeed AFK and only saw chat later, after you had left.  I was trying to test an idea, and it was easier to do it in one of the mountain lakes than to make a fake one somewhere else. Yes, it really is lovely there. The landscaping crew does a marvelous job.

I LOVE that the moles created essentially 3.5 entire regions just to make a public "hiking area" with beautiful lakes, hills/mountains/rocks/flowers/plants/trees, and stunning waterfalls. It's just gorgeous!  

• Like 5

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 60 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.