roseelvira

A special message page to thank our beloved Moles

So... is this new or old?

I cannot TP to here and there is an identical copy just below it on world map, but all rated General, instead of Moderate. Things that make you go hmmm...

Mystery?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Alyona Su said:

So... is this new or old?

Pretty old.  I'm surprised that you don't recognize it.  😏

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Dyna Mole said:

Pretty old.  I'm surprised that you don't recognize it.  😏

Hahaha - I'm always bouncing around the grid! It's all a blur now. :D

• Haha 1

Before going to be, I wanted to stop by this thread and leave a few words to say thank you, not just to our moles, but to the people in this forum. 

2019 was a xxx year to me, stuff going on with my RL business, renovating an old family home, different issuess.. and then my partner was temporarily rellocated outside the country due to work. Everything is getting back on track now, but I cannot hide I've been dealing with anxiety for quite some time; it was the first time in my life I felt that way, and I hope nobody has to go through that

But being here, checking releases, waiting for new themes to show up, discovering this amazing new continent our beloved Moles have created for us... everything has been of so much help. I have reconnected with the reasons that brought me to this virtual world, so many years ago, and met tons of great people that I thought were definitely gone from SL.

ThankingMoles.png

• Like 25

I want to thank @Abnor Mole , all the rest of the moles, and whichever Lindens have been involved in creating and enforcing the amazing LOD requirements for Belli (and, I'm sure, Mole content everywhere).  I know you must hear endless gripes about content packs being primmy (tho the Vic ones are much more usable in that regard!), but it is glorious to be able to take the lovely landscape pics I see in this forum. Long shots with beautiful detail that I know one could never get using the 1-3LI limits I usually adhere to in my personal landscaping.   I have a strong suspicion that this staircase shot would never had been taken had the stairs been built with the LOD of most commercial stepstones; but Abnor's 8LI stone steps are up to the challenge.

1419445826_Dogpaddle_003.thumb.jpg.2d35f83eb3f2cb5c5570238729c68066.jpg

• Like 7

54 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

I want to thank @Abnor Mole , all the rest of the moles, and whichever Lindens have been involved in creating and enforcing the amazing LOD requirements for Belli (and, I'm sure, Mole content everywhere).  I know you must hear endless gripes about content packs being primmy (tho the Vic ones are much more usable in that regard!), but it is glorious to be able to take the lovely landscape pics I see in this forum. Long shots with beautiful detail that I know one could never get using the 1-3LI limits I usually adhere to in my personal landscaping.   I have a strong suspicion that this staircase shot would never had been taken had the stairs been built with the LOD of most commercial stepstones; but Abnor's 8LI stone steps are up to the challenge.

Thanks Nika. It really does make a difference having great LODs. I know the LI count can seem high, but in the long run it makes it better for everyone. By the way, those lovely rocks were created by Ancient Mole. 

flatrock.thumb.png.071aa91db3c78e0292a407fad6013b99.png

I really enjoyed making that staircase from Ancient's rocks. Notta Mole and I put our heads together to come up with the design. It's still my favorite staircase of the many I've made.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Lulabell Mole said:

Thanks Nika. It really does make a difference having great LODs. I know the LI count can seem high, but in the long run it makes it better for everyone. By the way, those lovely rocks were created by Ancient Mole. 

flatrock.thumb.png.071aa91db3c78e0292a407fad6013b99.png

I really enjoyed making that staircase from Ancient's rocks. Notta Mole and I put our heads together to come up with the design. It's still my favorite staircase of the many I've made.

It's amazing! I came across it a few days ago while having a snoop in the area before the region was released, and was in awe at the design. ❤️ 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Beautiful Bellisseria by balloon with my beau at sunset...

821001901_BeautifulBellisseriaSmall.thumb.png.14bf9699d7a5f6252bd0d05b7aa88a03.png

We're both just lost in admiration for the work of the Moles and Lindens. Unending beauty everywhere you look. 

They deserve ALL OF THE ACCOLADES!

• Like 8