A special message page to thank our beloved Moles

roseelvira

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 97 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Before going to be, I wanted to stop by this thread and leave a few words to say thank you, not just to our moles, but to the people in this forum. 

2019 was a xxx year to me, stuff going on with my RL business, renovating an old family home, different issuess.. and then my partner was temporarily rellocated outside the country due to work. Everything is getting back on track now, but I cannot hide I've been dealing with anxiety for quite some time; it was the first time in my life I felt that way, and I hope nobody has to go through that

But being here, checking releases, waiting for new themes to show up, discovering this amazing new continent our beloved Moles have created for us... everything has been of so much help. I have reconnected with the reasons that brought me to this virtual world, so many years ago, and met tons of great people that I thought were definitely gone from SL.

ThankingMoles.png

• Like 29

• 2 weeks later...

I want to thank @Abnor Mole , all the rest of the moles, and whichever Lindens have been involved in creating and enforcing the amazing LOD requirements for Belli (and, I'm sure, Mole content everywhere).  I know you must hear endless gripes about content packs being primmy (tho the Vic ones are much more usable in that regard!), but it is glorious to be able to take the lovely landscape pics I see in this forum. Long shots with beautiful detail that I know one could never get using the 1-3LI limits I usually adhere to in my personal landscaping.   I have a strong suspicion that this staircase shot would never had been taken had the stairs been built with the LOD of most commercial stepstones; but Abnor's 8LI stone steps are up to the challenge.

1419445826_Dogpaddle_003.thumb.jpg.2d35f83eb3f2cb5c5570238729c68066.jpg

• Like 10

• Moles
54 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

I want to thank @Abnor Mole , all the rest of the moles, and whichever Lindens have been involved in creating and enforcing the amazing LOD requirements for Belli (and, I'm sure, Mole content everywhere).  I know you must hear endless gripes about content packs being primmy (tho the Vic ones are much more usable in that regard!), but it is glorious to be able to take the lovely landscape pics I see in this forum. Long shots with beautiful detail that I know one could never get using the 1-3LI limits I usually adhere to in my personal landscaping.   I have a strong suspicion that this staircase shot would never had been taken had the stairs been built with the LOD of most commercial stepstones; but Abnor's 8LI stone steps are up to the challenge.

Thanks Nika. It really does make a difference having great LODs. I know the LI count can seem high, but in the long run it makes it better for everyone. By the way, those lovely rocks were created by Ancient Mole. 

flatrock.thumb.png.071aa91db3c78e0292a407fad6013b99.png

I really enjoyed making that staircase from Ancient's rocks. Notta Mole and I put our heads together to come up with the design. It's still my favorite staircase of the many I've made.

• Like 14
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Lulabell Mole said:

Thanks Nika. It really does make a difference having great LODs. I know the LI count can seem high, but in the long run it makes it better for everyone. By the way, those lovely rocks were created by Ancient Mole. 

flatrock.thumb.png.071aa91db3c78e0292a407fad6013b99.png

I really enjoyed making that staircase from Ancient's rocks. Notta Mole and I put our heads together to come up with the design. It's still my favorite staircase of the many I've made.

It's amazing! I came across it a few days ago while having a snoop in the area before the region was released, and was in awe at the design. ❤️ 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Me and the mister have gotten into the habit of spending at least one night a week exploring Bellisseria by different modes of transportation. Before Bellisseria, neither of us were much interested in vehicles and exploring that way. Tonight we traveled by steampunk boat... 

Steampunk.thumb.png.4a9693ef89a954a71719c082397e4e18.png

... and marveled about just how amazing Bellisseria is, not for the houses, but for the recreational opportunities. You can do nearly everything in Bellisseria.

It was like the residents said, "We want to drive on roads"

And lo, @Patch Linden and the Moles said, "We got you, fam."

And the residents said, "We want to fly planes without hitting ban lines!"

And the residents said, "Trains! We want rails to drive choo-choo trains!"

And the residents said, "Blimps! Horses! Submarines! Bicycles! Swimming! Hot air balloons! Dolphins! Boats! Roller skates! For hundreds and hundreds of regions all linked together!"

And it was good. 

Except the region crossings, because region crossings be the work of Satan. 

But, still, it was good. 

So here's another effusive and gushing thank you to the entire team who have given us this amazing gift because they deserve all the accolades and more. ❤️

I almost forgot to mention @Quartz Mole for being so flipping cute scripting the whole damn thing... except for the stuff he didn't, because that was @Dyna Mole who is equally awesome.

• Like 15
  • Thanks 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A special message to our beloved Moles... and Lindens... and the beautiful people posting in the forum: 

Sending all my love and healing vibes to the actual people behind all these avatars. What matters now is that you all are safe, and have time to get ready for whatever you need to be ready; the rest can wait, any technical issue, any new release...

We will face all these challenges, and everything will go back to normal. 

Un abrazo,  Elena 

windmills-4278679.jpg

• Like 13
  • Thanks 7

• 2 weeks later...

Before we could see the loghouses land I was focused to get a house near the water. But when it all opened I realized this new land is just pretty everywhere you look. You all have done an amazing job on this, and I just want to say thank you for that. 

Edited by KingArwin
  • Like 7

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 97 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.