When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1129 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

2 minutes ago, Elyeah said:

Just my luck. Mostly I miss releases but was on a break at work and just happened to click at the right time (or wrong time as it turned out). I was so pleased I caught one during a release lol

Same here.  I was over joyed when I flew to the house this morning.  Within one minute the region crashed.... when I log back on, it’s someone else’s????  

• Confused 1
  • Sad 4

Just now, SophiaJoy Langsdorff said:

Same here.  I was over joyed when I flew to the house this morning.  Within one minute the region crashed.... when I log back on, it’s someone else’s????  

So disappointing. I didnt get to log in to see mine but it was on a corner near the tracks. Darn! If they can tell who had them I wonder why they didnt just allocate them to those people instead of re releasing. Anyhoo log homes soon x

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Elyeah said:

So disappointing. I didnt get to log in to see mine but it was on a corner near the tracks. Darn! If they can tell who had them I wonder why they didnt just allocate them to those people instead of re releasing. Anyhoo log homes soon x

I filed the complaint.  But, I don’t think it matters to them.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Milk Pixelmaid said:

Have you ever gotten a Vic before? It seems every other time I open my phone when people mention it here, I see a Vic. Don’t give up!

Just adding to this because it is possible to get Vics. They may not always be in, say a water location but they are out there. Just need to keep refreshing.

Also, and I wish I knew who mentioned this on the thread, but if you get the dreaded 10 minute time out just log out of secondlife.com and log back in again. You can start again without having to wait for ten minutes. Again big thanks to the person who shared that first. 

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

I hope you will be happy with the other trad, the one you keep. Blame me for talking you into it, lol.

Ya, I can tell I’m going to love it already.  Also yay we will be almost neighbours 😊😃. Thanks again for talking me through it!

• Like 4

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1129 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.