When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1110 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

3 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:

yeahh... i got it for the third time today... can somebody please nuke  Proctor? ( in a minute, let me abandon it and get on safe distance)

I thought it was the one that I had just released, that is still not owned -- in Quitmann

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I thought it was the one that I had just released, that is still not owned -- in Quitmann

perhaps 2?..i got it after you posted .. that proctor home isn't wanted a lot.. think i had it at least ten times past weeks. There was another one in maintenance there too.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:

perhaps 2?..i got it after you posted .. that proctor home isn't wanted a lot.. think i had it at least ten times past weeks. There was another one in maintenance there too.

Well, even though the Quitmann one shows as currently taken, I'll think I'll avoid campers for a bit as I don't want the proctor one either.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 93YearOld said:

I still don't think anyone wants to see a naked granny sunning herself on a houseboat...

Apparently you've never been to a german FKK beach. FKK = Free Body Culture. It's nothing BUT grannies and grandpas letting it dangle free.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, 93YearOld said:

I still don't think anyone wants to see a naked granny sunning herself on a houseboat...

no?
look at our beaches in the Netherlands
this is no exception
i don't mind  a lot, but think sometimes people don
't see themself as others do

07b0f220323706719b3193322d9cad0b.jpg

AYTK23X.jpg

• Haha 8

It took my forever to get a Victorian but there are actually 3 other empties just sitting near my house and I would love for more street to feel less abandoned, I wonder why they just let these empty houses sit here when so many people are eagerly waiting to get one... and I checked thoroughly no one lives in any of these there is nothing to be cleaned up they're just sitting http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Clayton Ravine/48/184/44

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

9 minutes ago, Elizabeth Dickinson said:

It took my forever to get a Victorian but there are actually 3 other empties just sitting near my house and I would love for more street to feel less abandoned, I wonder why they just let these empty houses sit here when so many people are eagerly waiting to get one... and I checked thoroughly no one lives in any of these there is nothing to be cleaned up they're just sitting http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Clayton Ravine/48/184/44

I don't think that has been released yet ....

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Elizabeth Dickinson said:

I have seen the same phenomenon at some campers on Carnival region a while ago. The region contained houses AND campers, divided by some water but it was the same region. While the houses were given to the pool, the campers stayed empty for about a few weeks and I really wondered why. Must be a LL-secret :D

Edited by Anidusa Carolina
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Alwin Alcott said:

no?
this is no exception

AYTK23X.jpg

I grew up in Naples, Florida...I thought this was a picture taken there on an typical day...ole fartz in banana hammocks on the loose...

• Haha 5

3 hours ago, Alwin Alcott said:

no?
this is no exception

AYTK23X.jpg

What have I told you about posting your RL picture on the forums!  Now look what you've done to people

• Haha 7

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1110 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.