When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1118 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am about to release another Victorian, this time it's Prudence, at Edgemere Station... but I can't see the railway tracks  😕 It's a nice location though.

Added ~ Followed by Prunella, again not close enough to the tracks...

Edited by 93YearOld
  • Like 3

26 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

Wow.  Edgemere came up, but they lost the previous owners.  Now all gone.  DANG i had a nice one!

Half lost. At least two of those people ( @Savilleya , .[second person's account is not stuck].) lost homes to people here on the forum, but her account page says she owns the spot - which if correct means she cannot get a different home now...

Looks like @Whitney Linden or someone might need to get in there and check the accounts of all the people from before the rollback to see if they've been cleaned up.

Edited by Pussycat Catnap
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, 93YearOld said:

I am about to release another Victorian, this time it's Prudence, at Edgemere Station... but I can't see the railway tracks  😕 It's a nice location though.

Why do I think that Albert's water wasn't deep enough to drown someone in, and Prudence is not close enough to where someone can be tied to tracks? 

(Oh, yeah, it's because Granny likes to throw things off mountains at people! 😂)

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

1 minute ago, Pussycat Catnap said:

Looks like @Whitney Linden or someone might need to get in there and check the accounts of all the people from before the rollback to see if they've been cleaned up.

Yes, probably.  My alt's account was clear, she saw a couple Vics on the land page, but missed them, when she refreshed.  Done for the day, lol, what a dummy to waste so much time waiting around for the region to come up, reading CNN when I could have ben doing something useful!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, Garnet Psaltery said:

I know two people who've just got plots in Edgemere but don't know whether they should release so I'm saying stay put until Whitney decides what to do.  Releasing now might even make things worse. :/ 

I was happy to release the two I got, no tracks in sight. But I agree, keep hold of them if you like them.

• Like 4

Just now, Nika Talaj said:

Did Whitney say she's thinking about doing something about it?  I think that would be a mistake.  New people have the homes now.  If I were LL, I'd make a public apology and move on.

I don't know, I didn't have group chat up.  I'm just going on what people are saying here.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Morena Tully said:

apparently Edgmere station, after being down for over an hour, rolled back and re-released, because someone else owned "my" home.. lol (I was going to abandon anyway, but sheesh)

Same thing happened to me. I hope it doesn't count as a catch and release. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

very confused ,,,,,rl hubby up from nap and loged in    to see if he could get anything   and got a vic said in edgmere   hit the tp button  tried to tp but could not     though the page said his vic was in edgmere  ,,,, he went to the page that shows your main land and got the cordinates and put them in the map was able to tp to the home ,,,,,, if   this was an error    on the cyber wheel of who gets what  he will give it up but the  page said that  his vic was in edgmere ..... very confused by this  .   If it said  home in edgmere   how can it give it to 2 people 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Sugary Bard said:

Same thing happened to me. I hope it doesn't count as a catch and release. 

I agree with this. I think it would be a mistake to try to reinstate the original owners, but at the very least, give them back the chance they wasted. Surely there is a way to determine who got knocked off of their parcels by whatever happened. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, roseelvira said:

very confused ,,,,,rl hubby up from nap and loged in    to see if he could get anything   and got a vic said in edgmere   hit the tp button  tried to tp but could not     though the page said his vic was in edgmere  ,,,, he went to the page that shows your main land and got the cordinates and put them in the map was able to tp to the home ,,,,,, if   this was an error    on the cyber wheel of who gets what  he will give it up but the  page said that  his vic was in edgmere ..... very confused by this  .   If it said  home in edgmere   how can it give it to 2 people 

Don't worry Rose, LL had a little hiccup, if your hubby has a vic in Edgemere, just go on as usual.  Enjoy it, or if it isn't to your taste, abandon, treat it like any normal property. 

Probably he couldn't TP because he tried to before the region got all the way up.  Just be sure to check the land menu to be sure he truly owns the property, because the region crashed during the release, and when it crashed a few folks' lost the parcels they'd just caught.

• Like 2

i will get the cordinates and if someone got kicked   Hubby willing to give it back to the owner ,,,,, still confused as how this could happen ,,,,, also will that count as a catch and  release ,,,, 

below what showing on his mainland  owned parcels 

Name Location Billable Size Actual Size
wonswefu Edgemere Station   (216,84) 1024 1024
  • Like 1

Just now, LagooonaBlue said:

There are so many gorgeous abandons out there. I have seen so many of my friends get beautiful parcels  that are from the original release, you can't really go wrong. 

My hubby got his like that, on the river, next to the rail track, and almost stand alone. He's saving his pennies to buy a steam train to run on the tracks now 😊

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, roseelvira said:

i will get the cordinates and if someone got kicked   Hubby willing to give it back to the owner ,,,,, still confused as how this could happen ,,,,, also will that count as a catch and  release ,,,, 

below what showing on his mainland  owned parcels 

Name Location Billable Size Actual Size
wonswefu Edgemere Station   (216,84) 1024 1024

Looks like you need him to put in a support ticket to get that removed from the account page.

@Whitney Linden Looks like it's more than just the 1 person I noted above.

File a ticket or get on live chat and say your account says you own a plot that you don't actually own.

Edited by Pussycat Catnap

3 minutes ago, LagooonaBlue said:

There are so many gorgeous abandons out there. I have seen so many of my friends get beautiful parcels  that are from the original release, you can't really go wrong. 

You really can't.  The best parcels I have gotten are abandoned ones and the great thing is you can get them 24/7 cause people can release them at all times of the day and night.   Not like having to wait for them to do a new region release.  I am lucky to even get a parcel in a new release, least of all the one I want.  

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Pussycat Catnap said:

File a ticket or get on live chat and say your account says you own a plot that you don't actually own

so who owned it ,,,,,,  i rechecked his page and it said it was his so was this a mistake ,,,,,,, so upset and confused ,,,,,

1 minute ago, karynmaria said:

You really can't.  The best parcels I have gotten are abandoned ones and the great thing is you can get them 24/7 cause people can release them at all times of the day and night.   Not like having to wait for them to do a new region release.  I am lucky to even get a parcel in a new release, least of all the one I want.  

Yes, not as stressful!! Or maybe it's an adrenaline rush, haha. Everyone is getting addicted!!

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1118 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.