When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1110 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 minute ago, Laurelrose Anthony said:

I got one today after the region came back up.  Do you remember which was yours?  I would gladly relinquish mine to the primary owner.

Dear Laurelrose:  That’s very nice of you.  But, you don’t have to release any for me.  I’ll just keep trying. 
The house I got this morning is right by the left side of the  bridge and railroad.

5 minutes ago, I just clicked and claimed one three rows behind it.  I will release this one soon. 
Thank you the same!

• Like 2

Just now, SophiaJoy Langsdorff said:

Dear Laurelrose:  That’s very nice of you.  But, you don’t have to release any for me.  I’ll just keep trying. 
The house I got this morning is right by the left side of the  bridge and railroad.

5 minutes ago, I just clicked and claimed one three rows behind it.  I will release this one soon. 
Thank you the same!

It's a nice one.  Overlooking the gorge in the back with a little park sliver between one neighbor and the house.  

I am not going to keep it since my daughter has a great spot in Swithins Bridge.  Let me know in-world of any interest before I let it go.  Let's say before 6pm SLT.

https://gyazo.com/8c0fedc92655b5f3d55ebf420536dd01

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Laurelrose Anthony said:

It's a nice one.  Overlooking the gorge in the back with a little park sliver between one neighbor and the house.  

I am not going to keep it since my daughter has a great spot in Swithins Bridge.  Let me know in-world of any interest before I let it go.  Let's say before 6pm SLT.

https://gyazo.com/8c0fedc92655b5f3d55ebf420536dd01

It is a nice location.  I don’t know how to proceed.  I sent you a message through chat as well.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Laurelrose Anthony said:

I have replied in-world chat.  Let me know when works for you.

I log back in in-world when I saw the above but didn’t see your message.  I just want you to know that I’m on my way out tonight and return time is undecided yet.  Thank you for your kindness but please release your nice property at your convenience.  No worries.  I’ll be fine.  Thanks.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, xrockinfree said:

In an effort to consolidate houses ... will be releasing this oceanfront trad in Sawtooth at 11 pm! Great location with a lighthouse view (especially with a couple trees derendered) and no neighbors on the left side.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Sawtooth/99/111/41

Snapshot_001.png

Sorry to have missed this one. :)

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

There may a chance to get all the Leonine parcels again, since the region crashed shortly after release, similar to yeaterday (tho with a good 15 minute or so interval after release).  I had a not-bad parcel, so hopefully the region won't have to be reverted to pre-release like they did with Edgemere, but ... it hasn't come up yet!

If you can, you might want to keep refreshing.

• Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1110 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.