When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1110 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Just now, roseelvira said:

i will contact support again and thank  you for the advice 

See my edit.

If you had the spot before the rollback and managed to still have it, and have gone inworld to verify you still have it... then don't worry.

Some people have it on their account page, go inworld, and see someone else has it... those are the ones needing tickets.

hubby a bit upset but did not have to increase his oxygen,,,,,, he wanted to do sl before occupational therapist for lung rehab arrived to show her he is getting better and  able to do activities  without increase in oxygen ,,,,fingers crossed they are going to try to lower it to  2 liters  ....

• Like 12

1 minute ago, roseelvira said:

hubby a bit upset but did not have to increase his oxygen,,,,,, he wanted to do sl before occupational therapist for lung rehab arrived to show her he is getting better and  able to do activities  without increase in oxygen ,,,,fingers crossed they are going to try to lower it to  2 liters  ....

You seem like such a sweet and wonderful person. Sending love and positivity to you and your husband.

• Like 7

8 minutes ago, roseelvira said:

giphy.gif

• Like 4

42 minutes ago, karynmaria said:

You really can't.  The best parcels I have gotten are abandoned ones and the great thing is you can get them 24/7 cause people can release them at all times of the day and night.   Not like having to wait for them to do a new region release.  I am lucky to even get a parcel in a new release, least of all the one I want.  

All my water view parcels are abandons, none were got on release.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

give them back the chance they wasted. Surely there is a way to determine who got knocked off of their parcels by whatever happened. 

Hmm.  I would hope that it would be easy for them to know who lost a parcel, but I'm thinking that giving back the wasted chance (if that actually happens) would involve manually editting a database.  If so, that way lies madness. 

Just give everyone who lost a parcel $2,000 Lindens as a goodwill gesture.

^^

Edited by Nika Talaj
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Elena Core said:

I just got one of those homes with a view to Pyri Peaks. It is by a river, and has a lovely front yard, but I am not I will keep it long, maybe until tomorrow. If anyone is interested, please just let me know 

Edit (missing LM): http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/South Forepaw/53/149/133

PyriPeaks.png

I think that's pretty cool looming back there! Haven't been to visit in ages (I should go again!). https://modemworld.me/2013/03/03/pryi-peaks-the-mystery-of-the-lost-moles/

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1110 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.