When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1118 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Just now, Nika Talaj said:

There may a chance to get all the Leonine parcels again, since the region crashed shortly after release, similar to yeaterday (tho with a good 15 minute or so interval after release).  I had a not-bad parcel, so hopefully the region won't have to be reverted to pre-release like they did with Edgemere, but ... it hasn't come up yet!

If you can, you might want to keep refreshing.

That's just not fair on anyone lucky enough to get one, especially if they already had this issue before ☹️

• Like 3

There may a chance to get all the Leonine parcels again, since the region crashed shortly after release, similar to yeaterday (tho with a good 15 minute or so interval after release).  I had a not-bad parcel, so hopefully the region won't have to be reverted to pre-release like they did with Edgemere, but ... it hasn't come up yet!

I didn't have a bad spot with my alt, but I wouldn't be horribly upset if I lost the alt's parcel. Leonine waited about 30 mins or so before it went down, though, so we'll see.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

Is there a fault line under this coast?

• Like 1
  • Haha 8
  • Sad 1

Just now, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

Wow, I have to say I suddenly don't feel bad that I've stopped playing GOH for the time being (ran out of alts with the Ketran acquisition). I sadly don't have the patience to go through that sort of frustration! 

I don't blame you, I'm running out of enthusiasm now too, and if they don't honour the homes that people got before the region crash, where is the fairness? 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, kali Wylder said:

Just talked with someone who got a house on the first release and it still belongs to her now that the region is back up.  So they fixed it right this time.

Spots the Otter must have fish-slapped them.

[Edit] Darn it, I posted that before I saw your comment, @Nika Talaj.

Edited by Garnet Psaltery
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

Not filing a ticket on this one, don't know what support could do about this other than say 'sorry'.  Sent an annoyed IM direct to Whitney; it's a sad day when SL is more annoying than RL!  Hope this is not a new policy to discourage folks from trying to catch new releases.  If so, sure is working on me!

Ah well, off to make breakfast for Mom.  Have a great day, all!

• Like 1
  • Sad 8

Not filing a ticket on this one, don't know what support could do about this other than say 'sorry'.  Sent an annoyed IM direct to Whitney; it's a sad day when SL is more annoying than RL!  Hope this is not a new policy to discourage folks from trying to catch new releases.  If so, sure is working on me!

Ah well, off to make breakfast for Mom.  Have a great day, all!

I hope you get some proper hugs in RL.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Alwin Alcott said:

yes of course... in a group that doesn't cover most of the belli people..should post those things on the blog instead of that.

The chatty group is not really appropriate for information of that kind. It needs to be in an info only group run by LL.  As it is I can't stand reading the group chat for long as it's far too frantic for me.

• Like 8

Just now, Garnet Psaltery said:

The chatty group is not really appropriate for information of that kind. It needs to be in an info only group run by LL.  As it is I can't stand reading the group chat for long as it's far too frantic for me.

Just realised I am in that group, and I didn't get any chat, I am not on Busy or AFK either, so it really doesn't cover all of us 😡 No point in being in that group.

• Like 4

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1118 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.