When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1109 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm going to clear off and release this Sawtooth traditional with a great view (after you derender about 20 trees and some hedges!), later today or tomorrow.  It is very private, trees to one side, top of a hill, has it's own little private road, only one house nearby.   A great view, yet secluded.  Feel free to check it out, I have moved out lol, the doors are open and there is no security orb.  If anyone is interested, IM me and we can coordinate a release time :)

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Sawtooth/188/86/57

Sawtooth_001.png

• Like 10

12 minutes ago, Faydra Foden said:

I am at a car dealership on two ipads and a phone, can we say crazy?

Walk out... walk to the nearest Tesla store... add the cost of that car + gas + oil + brakes + tuneups. If that's less than a Tesla Model 3, get the Tesla... it has none of those costs, and if you get the right insurance company that can even go down. 😛
Need an SUV? The 'Y' is coming out this week or next I believe.

(the most expensive charging bill I've heard of is it adding $24/month to somebody's electric bill to have 2 of them).

Edited by Pussycat Catnap
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Pussycat Catnap said:

(the most expensive charging bill I've heard of is it adding $24/month to somebody's electric bill to have 2 of them).

don't forget the battery replacement at some types at the moment ... just 35 K
( newer types "only" 7 to 10 K)

Edited by Alwin Alcott
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:

don't forget the battery replacement at some types at the moment ... just 35 K

Not for a Tesla. No Tesla yet has needed a battery replacement unless it was defective (very rare), and some in the fleet are now over 700,000 miles. The motors have been tested to show 0-wear and tear at 1-million.

You're thinking Prius - which has crap tech.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Pussycat Catnap said:

Not for a Tesla. No Tesla yet has needed a battery replacement unless it was defective, and some in the fleet are now over 700,000 miles. The motors have been tested to show 0-wear and tear at 1-million.

You're thinking Prius - which has crap tech.

https://www.ad.nl/auto/nieuw-accupakket-35-000-euro-staat-dit-alle-tesla-rijders-te-wachten~a2c3548b/

New battery pack 35,000 euros, is this waiting for all Tesla drivers?

Dental technician Herbert van Kuik drove for 9 years with great pleasure in his electric Tesla Roadster. Until the battery pack gave up the ghost and he reported to Tesla for revision or a new one.
"A number of cells were broken in the battery pack," says Van Kuik. "But at Tesla they do not repair. The only option is replacing. And so the purchase of a new battery pack was the only option. Damage: 35,000 euros, But according to the experts at Tesla, the PEM - the computer that comes with it - is also often broken, which would cost another 10k .I was so stunned that I did not even ask if that included or excluding VAT. "

Edited by Alwin Alcott
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:

https://www.ad.nl/auto/nieuw-accupakket-35-000-euro-staat-dit-alle-tesla-rijders-te-wachten~a2c3548b/
Dental technician Herbert van Kuik drove for 9 years with great pleasure in his electric Tesla Roadster.

Roadster... Ok, you have that one there. But that's not really a real Tesla either. Roadster was their proof of concept car made with parts bought third party from others. The difference between that old thing and even the 8 year old Model S is lightyears apart.

There's a reason so few original roadsters were ever made.
Judging Tesla on that is like Judging Apple on the original 1994 Macintosh.

Roadster's can't even use Tesla chargers... they're basically a frakensteinian creation. The roadster 2, coming in a year or so, that will be a real Tesla.

I made my statement because... nobody even thinks of roadster's when they think of a Tesla... they're not in the usual stats... so my mental awareness of their issues is pretty low. So yeah - that is an example counter to my comment, but only because I overstated my point; setting myself up for that. It's also not an actually relevant one.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:

i have nothing with cars, except they have to drive when i turn the key ...tesla is tesla for me  :)

What's a key?

I get in my car and just drive off.

Oh: one more thing about the Tesla; less than 5% depreciation a year. My car has a resale value of almost what I bought it for. And since it came out depreciation on mid to high end ICE cars has gotten notably worse.

Anyway we're side-tracking too much.

1 minute ago, Syn Anatine said:

The ones shown at the home and garden expo? I saw them being called that :3

Log cabins. And they're at least if not more than a week off.

All we know is Patch last week said not that week and not the next week (this week). Beyond that we're just waiting to see what weeks he now says it won't yet be... 🙂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Morena Tully said:

apparently Edgmere station, after being down for over an hour, rolled back and re-released, because someone else owned "my" home.. lol (I was going to abandon anyway, but sheesh)

You should get an extra try then😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1109 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.