When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1112 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So on Wednesday there has been only one release and if I reckon right there are only TWO regions left named and unreleased that are not Victorian ...

SSPE363    Billydoo
SSPE364    Catherine
SSPE383    Drover

So in one or two days they will either start releasing Victorians ... OR the new theme!! ... or name some more! ;)

PS: Ooops crossposting!! Billydoo is gone!

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 6

Just now, Leora Jacobus said:

So on Wednesday there has been only one release and if I reckon right there are only TWO regions left named and unreleased that are not Victorian ...

SSPE363    Billydoo
SSPE364    Catherine
SSPE383    Drover

So in one or two days they will either start releasing Victorians ... OR the new theme!! ... or name some more! ;)

PS: Ooops crossposting!! Billydoo is gone!

Catherine was also released, I believe.

Edited by Laurelrose Anthony
Tied post with Josephina. :D
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

A trad has been on the LP for a few minutes now, if anyone is looking for one!

ETA: Oops, it's a release! Drover!

I had missed that one! REALLY now they are all gone!

Must go inworld and look whether they named some more.

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 2

I'm going to release my little plot on Drover. It's wrapped on three sides by rocky hills, and is fairly private. My alt has a nicer spot though, and I need this avatar to be ready for tomorrow and the big reveal. Failing that, I'm still hoping for a Victorian on the cliffs in any of the not yet released regions. ☺️ Edit. 10 minutes later, it's still empty, so I don't know if it's back on the books yet 😕

Drover cottage_001.png

Edited by 93YearOld
  • Like 11

47 minutes ago, 93YearOld said:

I'm going to release my little plot on Drover. It's wrapped on three sides by rocky hills, and is fairly private. My alt has a nicer spot though, and I need this avatar to be ready for tomorrow and the big reveal. Failing that, I'm still hoping for a Victorian on the cliffs in any of the not yet released regions. ☺️ Edit. 10 minutes later, it's still empty, so I don't know if it's back on the books yet 😕

Drover cottage_001.png

It seems someone got it at last ☺️

48 minutes ago, 93YearOld said:

I need this avatar to be ready for tomorrow and the big reveal. Failing that, I'm still hoping for a Victorian on the cliffs in any of the not yet released regions.☺️

It is possible that the new theme will be releaed very soon after the reveal, perhaps Monday, but personally I doubt it.  One of the few things that Patch's hint picture seems to be saying rather clearly is that the release may not be until it's lemonade time in North America.

But the Vics ... yep, that new Vic area looks very ready!  Love the views from the high terraces.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Nika Talaj said:

One of the few things that Patch's hint picture seems to be saying rather clearly is that the release may not be until it's lemonade time in North America.

I originally thought the lemonade meant the first day of spring, which is March 19th in the US (but that seemed too far away, since the vics were released a week after their reveal).

• Like 4

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1112 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.