When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

• Replies 19.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just to clear this up:   Last week, I said "Not this week, or next week".   That now refers to the week of 22 March through 28 March.  I also said "thousands" as in over 4000. I don't know, may

I've died and gone to Bellessaria Heaven. My new place is better than I could have imagined. Roads on 3 sides, with an edge of protected land so it gives the illusion my yard is huge. A river mou

I got a home ! 

Posted Images

So on Wednesday there has been only one release and if I reckon right there are only TWO regions left named and unreleased that are not Victorian ...

SSPE363    Billydoo
SSPE364    Catherine
SSPE383    Drover

So in one or two days they will either start releasing Victorians ... OR the new theme!! ... or name some more! ;)

PS: Ooops crossposting!! Billydoo is gone!

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 6
Just now, Leora Jacobus said:

So on Wednesday there has been only one release and if I reckon right there are only TWO regions left named and unreleased that are not Victorian ...

SSPE363    Billydoo
SSPE364    Catherine
SSPE383    Drover

So in one or two days they will either start releasing Victorians ... OR the new theme!! ... or name some more! ;)

PS: Ooops crossposting!! Billydoo is gone!

Catherine was also released, I believe.

Edited by Laurelrose Anthony
Tied post with Josephina. :D
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1
17 hours ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

A trad has been on the LP for a few minutes now, if anyone is looking for one!

ETA: Oops, it's a release! Drover!

I had missed that one! REALLY now they are all gone!

Must go inworld and look whether they named some more.

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 2

I had a Drover home last night, I caught two actually, but the ones I had were underwhelming. The Catherine one would have been nice as I have Heath Cliff on my main av (this one) and Wuthering Heights is my favourite book but I think they have a region called Earnshaw anyway.

• Like 1

Went and checked. There is one more named region that we have not mentioned here

Chippewa Junction

But there isn't a single home on that just railway station.

So all the rest is released! And tomorrow there will be the big REVEAL

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4
2 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Went and checked. There is one more named region that we have not mentioned here

Chippewa Junction

But there isn't a single home on that just railway station.

So all the rest is released! And tomorrow there will be the big REVEAL

My friend lives near that station, it is fab!

• Like 1

I'm going to release my little plot on Drover. It's wrapped on three sides by rocky hills, and is fairly private. My alt has a nicer spot though, and I need this avatar to be ready for tomorrow and the big reveal. Failing that, I'm still hoping for a Victorian on the cliffs in any of the not yet released regions. ☺️ Edit. 10 minutes later, it's still empty, so I don't know if it's back on the books yet 😕

Drover cottage_001.png

Edited by 93YearOld
  • Like 11
47 minutes ago, 93YearOld said:

I'm going to release my little plot on Drover. It's wrapped on three sides by rocky hills, and is fairly private. My alt has a nicer spot though, and I need this avatar to be ready for tomorrow and the big reveal. Failing that, I'm still hoping for a Victorian on the cliffs in any of the not yet released regions. ☺️ Edit. 10 minutes later, it's still empty, so I don't know if it's back on the books yet 😕

Drover cottage_001.png

It seems someone got it at last ☺️

48 minutes ago, 93YearOld said:

I need this avatar to be ready for tomorrow and the big reveal. Failing that, I'm still hoping for a Victorian on the cliffs in any of the not yet released regions.☺️

It is possible that the new theme will be releaed very soon after the reveal, perhaps Monday, but personally I doubt it.  One of the few things that Patch's hint picture seems to be saying rather clearly is that the release may not be until it's lemonade time in North America.

But the Vics ... yep, that new Vic area looks very ready!  Love the views from the high terraces.

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Nika Talaj said:

One of the few things that Patch's hint picture seems to be saying rather clearly is that the release may not be until it's lemonade time in North America.

I originally thought the lemonade meant the first day of spring, which is March 19th in the US (but that seemed too far away, since the vics were released a week after their reveal).

• Like 4