When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1117 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

3 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

My, someone released a Vic in Shreve the same time. It's strange, like a build-up all week.

if it's the same....dunno who that was :)

[03:50] Second Life: Teleport completed from Shreve (32,84,33)

btw i only kept it for 1 minute

Edited by Alwin Alcott

27 minutes ago, Elena Core said:

What is it with the Victorians this morning? I've seen like 7 already on the land page!!!

...so if we get the new 5th house style today, what happened before will happen. new is "MUST HAVE"...everyone wants... immediately, but you have to give away what you have in advance, or make quick another premium account. When the 5th house style is out today many will leave their homes, boats, and trailers.

umzug.gif

Edited by 811Lord
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, 811Lord said:

...so if we get the new 5th house style today, what happened before will happen. new is "MUST HAVE"...everyone wants... immediately, but you have to give away what you have in advance, or make quick another premium account. When the 5th house style is out today many will leave their homes, boats, and trailers.

http://r/CatGifs/comments/810i2d/i_will_open_this_door/

That won't be me; I just want a different area.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

Urgh, I know what you mean about abandoning. I am so sure I will abandon, and then I change my mind and want to keep all the houses.

I will release this beauty if I like the new theme. If I hate the new, I keep this. So it will be good abandons in the future...

view_001.jpg

view_002.jpg

as an idea: SEA VIEW, BED, COZY, WATER, ... and always on the move!

wasserbett.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

2 minutes ago, Chloe Dolores said:

Fresh paint! But now I have to go out in 20 mins so it's green dots on map watch until then...

hm might be a keep for Ethan .. he didn't talk for a week after i kicked him out of his previous Vic and dumped in a camper

not a bad one, hill in the back and broad garden between the neigbour and street at the other side
68e2b492a944fb7f0b1e69e797f47cb0.jpg

Edited by Alwin Alcott
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Elena Core said:

So tempting... I am saving my alt for a potential release, but so many houses flying around... It's hard to control my addiction...

I allowed my alt ONE catch in Buttermore and now it is locked in a closet with no access to Dashboard till the new release!

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

5 minutes ago, JaydenKent said:

Hi, I just got a Vic but there is red writing on the land, who do I contact to have it removed? Thanks!

Hi @JaydenKent I also have the red text in my new place and I believe it's coming from a neighbouring parcel that's not been claimed yet. I'm assuming, hoping anyway,  that it will go once that parcel has been claimed. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1117 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.