When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1110 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

4 hours ago, Nika Talaj said:

It is possible that the new theme will be releaed very soon after the reveal, perhaps Monday, but personally I doubt it.  One of the few things that Patch's hint picture seems to be saying rather clearly is that the release may not be until it's lemonade time in North America.

4 hours ago, xrockinfree said:

I originally thought the lemonade meant the first day of spring, which is March 19th in the US (but that seemed too far away, since the vics were released a week after their reveal).

I'm figuring the Monday after the Expo closes, if they are ready for it - so March 9th.  It highly doubt it will be during the Expo because they want to allow as many people as possible to see the Reveal before they actually do the release.  At least that is how they have done all of the rest of them -- never actually during the revealing event.

Possibly delaying until the week of March 16th, but I don't think it will be any later than that week.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Releasing another Victorian!

Once again, a lovely property at the top of a hill, with side yard water views that face due West in Pommade. As usual, some strategic derendering will improve the view and bring spectacular sunsets to your porch.

Extremely private (my highest criteria), surrounded by protected land in the back and other side so the property feels enormous. Lush front landscaping with a winding front walk; the Moles did a supreme job with this one.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Pommade/241/65/32

It's another one I've had for months but again, haven't had the time to play with. Farewell cute little land!

Shall let it go at 4:45pm SLT

(2 people standing there now!)

Edited by Elora Lunasea
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, Eirynne Sieyes said:

Still in maintenance.

BTW Elora, I LOVE your Thunderhead (sp?) home. I drove by it the other day in my pink Caddy and had to stop to look at the two homes in your "cul de sac."

Thank you 🙂

I was so stunned when I rezzed onto that land. It was really one of those very  happy moments in house hunting here. Especially since I didn't know that the region had just been released. I always know I'm going to keep a house when I start working on it right away, which I did 🙂 

• Like 5

My older alt is about to release a Traditional in Sario. I'd never seen this region before. The parcel has an inlet at the bottom of the garden. It's a nice peaceful looking area, just still not my perfect place 🙂 The image on the Options is so cute, she's not changing it out for her usual creepy one.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Elora Lunasea said:

Releasing another Victorian!

Once again, a lovely property at the top of a hill, with side yard water views that face due West in Pommade. As usual, some strategic derendering will improve the view and bring spectacular sunsets to your porch.

Extremely private (my highest criteria), surrounded by protected land in the back and other side so the property feels enormous. Lush front landscaping with a winding front walk; the Moles did a supreme job with this one.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Pommade/241/65/32

It's another one I've had for months but again, haven't had the time to play with. Farewell cute little land!

Shall let it go at 4:45pm SLT

(2 people standing there now!)

Hello---I got that beautiful house, thank you so much for releasing it!

~Fay

• Like 6

Just now, karynmaria said:

I am releasing this Victorian in Bandstand in about 10 minutes, lets say......................................11:40 pm SL time.  @93YearOld  there is a house down below that you can throw stuff down if you cross the street!

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Bandstand/195/216/32

Do you have an issue with the neighbours in that house? 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

26 minutes ago, 93YearOld said:

My older alt is about to release a Traditional in Sario. I'd never seen this region before. The parcel has an inlet at the bottom of the garden. It's a nice peaceful looking area, just still not my perfect place 🙂 The image on the Options is so cute, she's not changing it out for her usual creepy one.

I went and looked, it is a pretty place! :)

• Like 2

On 2/25/2020 at 7:43 PM, Elora Lunasea said:

Got one in Thunderhead - had NO idea it was a new release!

Really gorgeous, private property. Feels like a large park. Winding sidewalk leading to the house, tucked away, can barely even see it from the street. 

Railroad tracks out front too. I love this. Def keeping.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Thunderhead/89/241/51

I got a wonderful spot on Medicine Hat---sounds like this-- tucked away, remote and wonderfully private! Def a keeper for me as well!

Edited by Faydra Foden
for clarity
  • Like 5

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1110 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.