When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1129 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I landed on my very first  Ocean-side plot in Fierce Bight this morning. Not sure if I can put up with the looming presence of Pyri Peak.

That Olde Mole build both giveth and taketh away.

On the plus side, extra sailing water, interesting ocean bed and no floating airports or other monstrosities.

Downside is that this face it is overlarge and featureless, and doesn't match the geology of the rocks in the Linden island. Also the region in which the mountain resides seems to be in permanent night which is jarring to sail through.

Hmmm.

alderley_003.jpg

alderley_006.jpg

alderley_007.jpg

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, Raspberry Crystal said:

I landed on my very first  Ocean-side plot in Fierce Bight this morning. Not sure if I can put up with the looming presence of Pyri Peak.

That Olde Mole build both giveth and taketh away.

On the plus side, extra sailing water, interesting ocean bed and no floating airports or other monstrosities.

Downside is that this face it is overlarge and featureless, and doesn't match the geology of the rocks in the Linden island. Also the region in which the mountain resides seems to be in permanent night which is jarring to sail through.

Hmmm.

alderley_007.jpg

I think I know just where you are, I was there and tried to lower draw distance to see if it went away. It didn't.

It is a tought question, keep it or flee. That location was taken last day, so it is already abandoned. I would guess - don't take it for granted - that it will come up as abandoned often. So you could try to abandon it and continue the search. It is actually possible that you get this location back, in case you wish you didn't abandon it.

Just my 2 cents.

Edited by Marianne Little
spelling
  • Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

I think I know just where you are, I was there and tried to lower draw distance to see if it went away. It didn't.

It is a tought question, keep it or flee. That location was taken last day, so it is already abandoned. I would guess - don't take it for granted - that it will come up as abandoned often. So you could try to abandon it and continue the search. It is actually possible that you get this location back, in case you wish you didn't abandon it.

Just my 2 cents.

I had it earlier today and abandoned it. If the rear of that house didn't face it it would have been a harder choice to make... for me...

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Pussycat Catnap said:

I didn't realize the auction was already over... but I can't imagine it being anything else.

I just TP'd over there, realized I was all up in someone's business (Jica was there), and left... but it looks pretty nice...

Aww you should have sent me an IM. I haven't gotten much done with it, they had to finish it and I just got it Christmas Eve. I do love it, I was shocked  when I saw it.  There is PLENTY of Protected area over here, a boat dock, lighthouse, tree with picnic lunch and some beautiful walkways.  I hope any who care to visit Ebb Tide do so.  Today is the first time I've had the time to work on it, so excuse the construction dust.   I wish there was a REZZ zone at the dock so people could sail to here and back again.   Happy Holidays!  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

After I gave up my spot in Lollipop... I seem to have landed next to some escaped Pokemon...

If I keep this parcel, I will be required to get a Pokemon furry avatar... I know that is not what these are, but I cannot unsee that since noticing it... :)

original_5e07a3a4d9859c3ea8ecc72e.png

original_5e079bbdd774f8501297a9e2.png

Undecided again, between this or Fishtown... if only fishtown wasn't on an alt... My option now boil down to keeping the alt premium (changing it to longer billing - it's monthly) and cutting my tier down to next level (which saves $9), or tossing back the Fishtown plot and taking the alt basic.

Fishtown has the lighthouse... Coral Bay has the Pokemon escapee hideout camp... :)

I've gotten very good at rezzing out my entire build over again... Wrote the coords of everything into the object descriptions so I just pop the old values and the new parcel location into a calculator to figure out where to move things to be just as they were beforehand... :)

Edited by Pussycat Catnap
  • Like 4

Long ago - on the 12th in fact - I made a list of regions that had been named and not yet released and such likely to be next

Since then there has been the UGE Victorian- .... PLUS all the others .... release that lasted till yesterday. Now it's only Houseboats and Campers left mixed with the occasional Taditional or Victorian abandoned. I guess that on the 2nd of January there will be the next regular releases ... but which regions are left? Today I went and checked them all. Of my list the following are gone ... vanished in the big Santas sack full of Christmas presents:

SSPE281    Cantrip Coast
SSPE297    Blue Duck
SSPE298    Twilling
SSPE299    Blackwater Park
SSPE300    Fraid Knot
SSPE302    Surfdom
SSPE308    Yearning
SSPE313    Mercy Hill
SSPE314    Deer Moor
SSPE315    Westlake
SSPE317    Falcon Heights
SSPE318    Forrest Field

Funnily enough some regions seem half released. In Yearning for instance the boats are taken and some decorated, the campers are not and have red writing above them. In Surfdom some boats are taken, some have red wrintung and some BOTH. Unreleased and ready to go (some of them with red overhead some even without) are the following:

SSPE301    Sprinkles
SSPE319    Silent Shores
SSPE324    Soggy Shore
SSPE328    Spinoza
SSPE329    Blueberry Patch
SSPE330    Cobbs Market
SSPE333    Gridley Crossroads
SSPE342    Franklin Hollow
SSPE355    South Haven
SSPE356    Bluff Knoll
SSPE357    Leomund

So good luck to all the househunters!

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

18 minutes ago, Atina0 said:

so i land at a nice trad  ,i look outside and think   .....mmmmmmm how in the world can people do that to a lovely house 

its a pretty ugly sight if you live next to it   ,i didnt stay long 

image.thumb.png.a7569fb59772fead189124d5b0cf80ba.png

You should have filed an AR ... that ist not at ALL in theme! They just covered the whole house by some ugly lump! :(

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Atina0 said:

so i land at a nice trad  ,i look outside and think   .....mmmmmmm how in the world can people do that to a lovely house 

its a pretty ugly sight if you live next to it   ,i didnt stay long 

image.thumb.png.a7569fb59772fead189124d5b0cf80ba.png

Yesterday I got a very nice beach front parcel in Gilbson, which i abandoned due to a neighbour and their ugly self made add on..... In addition to that, the many palms in a non tropical area gave me one more reason to abandon.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

You should have filed an AR ... that ist not at ALL in theme! They just covered the whole house by some ugly lump! :(

i looked at it from all sides ,seems to be an addon  ,i saw it at MP  ,it was huge 

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1129 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.