When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1117 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 minute ago, Hendrix Portal said:

Isn't that the RFL auction winner's home?

I didn't realize the auction was already over... but I can't imagine it being anything else.

I just TP'd over there, realized I was all up in someone's business (Jica was there), and left... but it looks pretty nice...

Edited by Pussycat Catnap
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Hendrix Portal said:

Wow... first time in over a week the Land Page is sold out of Trads. Seems like forever ago that little blue house set off a clicking frenzy...

Interesting... I saw a bunch of new Trads open up today in the regions south of Fishtank and in places like Dahm Strait (ok, only 3 in that one... and one kept getting tossed back despite having the best region name -ever-...)

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Elora Lunasea said:

Ok this is strange. I can bring it up on my phone but not on my laptop.

I tried shutting down and it still won't load up. It's only on that one account. All the others are fine. I can get into the account but just not onto that page.

If I wasn't so lazy I'd go turn on my PC and see what happens 

Are you 100% sure that alt is still Premium?

Just now, LittleMe Jewell said:

Are you 100% sure that alt is still Premium?

Yes, she already had homes

I figured it out anyway - I cleared my cache etc and it's working now. Not sure why it was only that account and none of the others. But whatever. I grabbed one home  in the Carnival region but it didn't thrill me and was having trouble getting into the house. Between the two I figured I'll keep trying. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Pussycat Catnap said:

My number 1 choice for a houseboat in all SL right now:

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Dahm Strait/108/183/27

So what do I get after abandoning my lollipop spot? This:

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Coral Bay/106/182/27

👽🤓

It's like... perfect... except for where it is on the map...

/faints

Omg, I checked out those links...unbelievable! lol

8 hours ago, Milk Pixelmaid said:

I see your point, that more accounts = more chances to roll

yes ... but does it really change the chance on a superduper located home?  .. no it doesn't a lot
It would help only when you could click all 25 the same time, but not a lot when have to click seperately.

500 in the pool only one seaside - click ...hm a inland home
second account that clicks has a chance out of 499 - click.. sighs... again a inland...
next 498
next 497
an this only happens when nothing gets added to the pool while you'r clicking, otherwise it could even lower your chance...
oops abandonded by 5 others

eek 510

you'll need a lót of alts to serious add a substantial raise of chance to get that seaside home.
The only thing that raised the chance was the refresh tool ...but! with 3 victorians a day you'll have to sit 24/7 every minute..even every second, ready, mouse in hand, name of the house at clipboard and click as a madman (madwoman) to grab it... and still, 99.9% somebody else was faster....so sit again....

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Lucille Babenco said:

Yes I agree with you. It seems that people are using their premium alts to play the "home game" and see who gets the best for upload the picture here :)

just my view... but most people who show their home here are very happy residents who do a lot of efford to create their dream, work in their garden, decorate the home and want to show others what's possible, what's fun, and infect others with the same virus ... : enjoy your home/SL experience.
Yes i've been véry picky about the locations on my two mains, but there was time and availability to bé picky, enough homes in the pool for a very long time, as never before in Belli.
My traveling househunting alt, does nót take others chances down, he abandons everthing, so takes no slot from you or any other hunter till he also has a house/region that gives a connection. Don't worry he's not after a Victorian, he would be super happy with a nice located Trad or Boat.

I'm getting more and more interested in the Belli regions.. and take my word for what it is.. but think i was one of the most sceptical and sour guys when Belli started, regulars here for sure can confirm that  :SwingingFriends:  it took me several months to take the jump .. and had to wait many many weeks before i finally got my first home. Take your chance now.. possibly weeks of low supplies are comming again!.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Just now (00:15 am SLT) first time since the big release that I only saw TWO themes as selection on the LP .....

Campers ... and HOUSEBOATS!

so against much said here about chances to get boats are less than all the rest the Traditionals ran out before the boats! Grabbed one at

https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Hubra/56/72/0

and will probably abandon it as I do not like these lumps of houseboats where you need a boat or a helicopter to get there

.... or TP ;)

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, Nika Talaj said:

ARGHHHHHH  Good lord, are you like this in RL?

People have been telling you all day that terrific abandons are not,  at this time, all that rare.  If you don't believe any of us (and clearly you don't), then please believe the reality of what you just experienced.

TERRIFIC ABANDONS ARE NOT TERRIBLY RARE RIGHT NOW.

Some people just love discussion... That 's the only thing I can come up with

1 minute ago, Elena Core said:

Morning Belli hunters!! Today we just have Campers and boats on the land page, it seems even the 'so many Trads being offered' have been taken too

screenshot.PNG

thats weird because i left a trad yesterday in a region with lots of empty houses and the trad i left is still unclaimed ,so im sure there are more unclaimed houses 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Atina0 said:

thats weird because i left a trad yesterday in a region with lots of empty houses and the trad i left is still unclaimed ,so im sure there are more unclaimed houses 

Agreed. If you walk around the new regions that have been released, you can find some empty homes. Actually, in regions like Fraid Knot or Falcon Heights, some homes that are currently owned, still have the red lines and hovering texts. Weird Saturday

Edited by Elena Core
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Might be that the manipulate the process a bit to make sure there are SOME Bellisseria homes on the LP till January 2nd??

Holding back some regions and later releasing them and holding back others?

It could be, maybe due to our Moles taking a deserved New Years Eve break.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Atina0 said:

anyone ever saw this after claiming a house  ,im not able to go take a look right now  .

https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Canby/24/128/0

My guess what that is: someone in the middle of the gry thingy made a skyplattform nearly as big as the region. Since the CENTER of it is on his parcel (or some rootprim he joined it to) he can do it. I would call that griefing and AR it.

PS: tried to do so "parachuted" from 400m (free falling) onto the mifddle of it but found nothing. Either I am wrong or it is VERY high up in the air.

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

My guess what that is: someone in the middle of the gry thingy made a skyplattform nearly as big as the region. Since the CENTER of it is on his parcel (or some rootprim he joined it to) he can do it. I would call that griefing and AR it.

PS: tried to do so "parachuted" from 400m (free falling) onto the mifddle of it but found nothing. Either I am wrong or it is VERY high up in the air.

it was likely from the griefer attack from yesterday.... if I remember right it was in that region and the online map updates later then the in world ones

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I'm trying to be picky about this houseboat I want, but I am fast running out of my "dream locations". Down to about 4 individual spots now, started with about 30.... I try and try and usually get the same ones over and over, then the following day I see all the good ones taken.

I just noticed now some people have managed to grab a prime spot on both their main and an alt (using the parcel name to determine this) so it really seems to me that there must a certain time of day when some locations are easier to grab. I've yet to see how this is fun 🤨

44 minutes ago, Eowyn Southmoor said:

I'm trying to be picky about this houseboat I want, but I am fast running out of my "dream locations". Down to about 4 individual spots now, started with about 30.... I try and try and usually get the same ones over and over, then the following day I see all the good ones taken.

I just noticed now some people have managed to grab a prime spot on both their main and an alt (using the parcel name to determine this) so it really seems to me that there must a certain time of day when some locations are easier to grab. I've yet to see how this is fun 🤨

@Eowyn Altney, in my experience, you get those locations either by luck or by trying 4millions times

1 hour ago, Atina0 said:

anyone ever saw this after claiming a house  ,im not able to go take a look right now  .

https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Canby/24/128/0

I went to check, but whatever that was, it is gone....

It still shows on the world map though, as it has not been updated yet. Only objects below 400 meter show on the world map.

It's possible that someone rezzed something big, with the root prim being on their parcel, which got caught on the world map.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1117 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.