When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1079 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

The region below Porthole has been named Cantrip Coast, and looks ready to go.

They also named the line of regions below Hornpipe etc. to Blue Duck, Twilling, Blackwater Park, and Fraid Knot, and most (if not all) of those look ready to go, with green hovertext and red status bands.  Those regions are on the same horizontal line as Comfort, which of course is ready to go.

And, finally, they have named the region below Comfort "Yearning", which is ready.

All that is nice, but it and Patch's silence do not bode well for a quick release of VickyBell.

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Eowyn Southmoor said:

If it occurs when LL has just released a region, then it's most likely a new parcel from that region, otherwise it will be an abandoned parcel.

Thanks for the answer.

So, the only way to get a Linden Home is to wait until a new region be released and have luck trying in https://land.secondlife.com/en-US/lindenhomes/land-selection.php, or something abandoned by other player, if i'm not wrong.

20 minutes ago, Dora Paule said:

Does anyone know if these Linden homes that appear sometimes when refresh the browser are newly created or just abandoned from other players?

No way to know for sure during LL working hours on weekdays, unless you accept and manage to grab it. Anything you see 'after hours' will be an abandoned property. And keep in mind that if you want to abandon a house you've grabbed, you must be in-world on the parcel to do that before you can attempt to grab another house. 

11 minutes ago, Dora Paule said:

Thanks for the answer.

So, the only way to get a Linden Home is to wait until a new region be released and have luck trying in https://land.secondlife.com/en-US/lindenhomes/land-selection.php, or something abandoned by other player, if i'm not wrong.

You'll very likely be able to get something super easy sometime in the next week or two or so when they do the HUGE release -- the new Victorian homes, lots more houseboats, some more traditionals and I think some more campers.  Still not totally sure when that will be.

34 minutes ago, Dora Paule said:

Does anyone know if these Linden homes that appear sometimes when refresh the browser are newly created or just abandoned from other players?

To add to what Alumna said about grabbing something and abandoning it -- you are limited to 5 homes per day (or maybe per 24 hour period - not sure we ever figured out if that was a by the hours or by calendar day).

6 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

You'll very likely be able to get something super easy sometime in the next week or two or so when they do the HUGE release -- the new Victorian homes, lots more houseboats, some more traditionals and I think some more campers.  Still not totally sure when that will be.

Thanks for the info, I'll wait the next week

5 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

To add to what Alumna said about grabbing something and abandoning it -- you are limited to 5 homes per day (or maybe per 24 hour period - not sure we ever figured out if that was a by the hours or by calendar day).

Thanks, yes you're right I remember reading that somewhere, I think there it was 5 homes every 24 hours. 

22 minutes ago, Dora Paule said:

Thanks for the info, I'll wait the next week

Do keep checking this week if you can - the large release of Victorian regions can happen any time between now and Christmas! But, as others have said, if you're not online at the time the frenzy happens, there will be abandoned houses you should be able to pick up fairly easily later that day/evening. And just because someone else has abandoned it doesn't mean you won't like it yourself!

Most regions contain 16-20 parcels. The part of Bellisseria that we're all referring to as being 'Victorian' will contain (by my estimate) between 2500-2600 homes, with a substantial number of them released in a single day. In terms of finding our what's happening regarding that release, follow this thread (see attached), and if you see a flurry of incoming comments, no need to read them all, just go to the Land Page if you can and start clicking and refreshing. Good luck! 

BOX.JPG

Edited by Alumna Cornell
typo
  • Confused 1

10 hours ago, Alumna Cornell said:

Do keep checking this week if you can - the large release of Victorian regions can happen any time between now and Christmas! But, as others have said, if you're not online at the time the frenzy happens, there will be abandoned houses you should be able to pick up fairly easily later that day/evening. And just because someone else has abandoned it doesn't mean you won't like it yourself!

Most regions contain 16-20 parcels. The part of Bellisseria that we're all referring to as being 'Victorian' will contain (by my estimate) between 2500-2600 homes, with a substantial number of them released in a single day. In terms of finding our what's happening regarding that release, follow this thread (see attached), and if you see a flurry of incoming comments, no need to read them all, just go to the Land Page if you can and start clicking and refreshing. Good luck! 

BOX.JPG

You do not really advise that somone should FOLLOW this thread? Follow it in a way that he gets an email when new content is posted? THIS thread "When did you ..." ??? there are about 10 to 30 post per day in this thread! more than 10 000 posts since 6 months when it was started!!

One should follow THIS thread by frequently checking it ... and the OTHER one by getting a mail when someone posted ... the thread were only Pach can post and where he posts his announcments.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Nika Talaj said:

The region below Porthole has been named Cantrip Coast, and looks ready to go.

They also named the line of regions below Hornpipe etc. to Blue Duck, Twilling, Blackwater Park, and Fraid Knot, and most (if not all) of those look ready to go, with green hovertext and red status bands.  Those regions are on the same horizontal line as Comfort, which of course is ready to go.

And, finally, they have named the region below Comfort "Yearning", which is ready.

All that is nice, but it and Patch's silence do not bode well for a quick release of VickyBell.

You cannot see those names on the map. Only when you TP or walk into them. Good opportunity for me to see which has/had which SSPE number. 

And they named some more! Here is my new list of ALL the named but not yet released regions (that fit into the old SSPE system)

SSPE281    Cantrip Coast
SSPE288    Melville Deep
SSPE292    Comfort
SSPE297    Blue Duck
SSPE298    Twilling
SSPE299    Blackwater Park
SSPE300    Fraid Knot
SSPE301    Sprinkles
SSPE302    Surfdom
SSPE304    Armada
SSPE308    Yearning
SSPE313    Mercy Hill
SSPE314    Deer Moor
SSPE315    Westlake
SSPE317    Falcon Heights
SSPE318    Forrest Field
SSPE326    Hooten Holler
SSPE327    Drawmi

usually they release these in the sequence of the SSPE numbers ... but now I am unsure ... there had been a rest of the OLD list ...

SSPE292    Comfort
SSPE326    Hooten Holler
SSPE327    Drawmi

Wether theyl'll complete that first and AFTER that go on to Cantrip Coast or Cantrip Coast today I fail to foresee

Another complication : Melville Deep and Armada belong to a 4region houseboat "isle" that you cannot TOP into so they might fall out of the sequence though they did have SSPE numbers. It iss getting complicated. ;)

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 4

55 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

You cannot see those names on the map. Only when you TP or walk into them. Good opportunity for me to see which has/had which SSPE number. 

And they named some more! Here is my new list of ALL the named but not yet released regions (that fit into the old SSPE system)

SSPE281    Cantrip Coast
SSPE288    Melville Deep
SSPE292    Comfort
SSPE297    Blue Duck
SSPE298    Twilling
SSPE299    Blackwater Park
SSPE300    Fraid Knot
SSPE301    Sprinkles
SSPE302    Surfdom
SSPE304    Armada
SSPE308    Yearning
SSPE313    Mercy Hill
SSPE314    Deer Moor
SSPE315    Westlake
SSPE317    Falcon Heights
SSPE318    Forrest Field
SSPE326    Hooten Holler
SSPE327    Drawmi

usually they release these in the sequence of the SSPE numbers ... but now I am unsure ... there had been a rest of the OLD list ...

SSPE292    Comfort
SSPE326    Hooten Holler
SSPE327    Drawmi

Wether theyl'll complete that first and AFTER that go on to Cantrip Coast or Cantrip Coast today I fail to foresee

Another complication : Melville Deep and Armada belong to a 4region houseboat "isle" that you cannot TOP into so they might fall out of the sequence though they did have SSPE numbers. It iss getting complicated. ;)

Thank you for another great list! It would be nice if they told us what sims will go, so people can sit out if they don’t like sand or some locations.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

14 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Anyway I saw a lot of Moles and Whitney Linden in these new named regions ... but only VERY few dotos on the whole southern subcontinent ... so I would be very astonished if we saw a Victorian - release today ... or tomorrow ... or any time soonish :(

i saw someplace that Patch said before the 15th? do you think thats not going to happen? I could be wrong but thought i saw that someplace

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Milk Pixelmaid said:

Thank you for another great list! It would be nice if they told us what sims will go, so people can sit out if they don’t like sand or some locations.

Yes! That would be very valuable....

Any guesses as to what region will be released today? Asking for a friend... (Nah, actually, asking for myself.)

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, heartzwhim said:

i saw someplace that Patch said before the 15th? do you think thats not going to happen? I could be wrong but thought i saw that someplace

You are quite right I did see that aswell but later I saw THIS ... and I saw THIS ...

So now I believe he might have meant to do it before the 15.th but will not manage to get it done by then.

All speculation of course.

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, heartzwhim said:

In my memory, he has not given such a precise statement.

It is based upon that he's said something without commitment. And we are hoping for it this week. Hoping, not knowing.

I hope we get an official announcement 24 - 48 hours before. Instead of a total surprise. A total surprise will benefit us who are in the forums almost every day, we can hear it almost as soon as it happens. But an announcement will be posted in groups inworld and it will spread better. I think.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Well... I keep trying but no luck .

This afternoon I've seen up to three times those "Victorian" homes available, but when I tried to get mine the browser always said that it had already been delivered. It's quite frustrating, because seems to be a big delay with the brower info... or too many people trying to get the same home in time.  And of course, blocked again for refresh too fast :)

UPDATED: I've seen that here you publish the places where Linden is building more sims with these houses but I don't understand how useful this information is, becuase the delivery process is done on the web and randomly, right?

Edited by Dora Paule

2 minutes ago, Dora Paule said:

Well... I keep trying but no luck .

This afternoon I've seen up to three times those "Victorian" homes available, but when I tried to get mine the browser always said that it had already been delivered. It's quite frustrating, because seems to be a big delay with the brower info... or too many people trying to get the same home in time.  And of course, blocked again for refresh too fast :)

Victorians aren’t out yet. If you see some sort of delivered message, that means you have a house. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1079 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.