When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1079 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

2 hours ago, DellaLaBella said:

Interesting...I didn't realise that...just came along 20 minutes into the release and got a super-nice one with water on two sides! We'll abandon our lakefront camper on Sparkle Bottom here later:https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Sparkle Bottoms/148/144/0

if anyone's interested I'll post here right before releasing

Hi Della, I may be interested. Logging in to check it now. I'm not sure if other campers are available right now that might hinder this process, but if you can contact me in-world: Florence Reverie  maybe we can try :)

On 12/11/2019 at 8:58 PM, Florence Reverie said:

So incredibly jealous that you got one on water! Welcome to Pugwash. 

Today, that I can claim a Linden home again... I'm trying my luck and after ten minutes I got this houseboat:

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Hammerhead Light/150/2/22

Not bad at all, but I don't know if in other houseboat home sims is happens the same.  The statistics show normal values (200 ms ping, 0% packet loss, Time dilation 0.997, sim FPS 45, scripts run 92%), but there are lag when walk, turn or orbit with the cam…   Does anyone have this same problema in other houseboat sims?

9 hours ago, Loretta String said:

South Haven is the region i am waiting patiently to be released..... It's interesting it got named, even though it's next to that big gap...

Maybe a sign that it will be filled soon ?

Where is that? I is not on my list.

If it is SOUTH of the big gap it is Victorian territory and will be in the uge release.

5 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Where is that? I is not on my list.

If it is SOUTH of the big gap it is Victorian territory and will be in the uge release.

it is directly on the North side of the gap, the road ends there at the moment. It hosts traditional homes and some have an amazing sea view... which is what i am after.

The region got named only a few days ago and it seems that it's ready to go.  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/South Haven/126/30/42

• Thanks 2

A lot of real life stuff today   so l if able checking in from time to time.    Good luck to everyone and may you all catch your dream  home/camper /hb ,,,,,, Enjoy the day and give many hugs ,,,,  Have a great Friday every one ,,,, hugs ,hugs,hugs!!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I wish it would come an announcement to make it clear if they plan release the Victorian houses before Christmas or in January. Yes, I know they have their plan, and I should shut up and accept the way things are done.

I can still wish it was a word about their progress. A kind word and not teasing, I think that is old now. That is my Christmas wish.

Wishful eyes

• Like 2
  • Thanks 6

12 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I started out calling it Southern Bellisseria, but have been using South Belli lately for faster typing. 

So far, I'm just not feeling any of the various "Vic" nicknames that have been used.

Patch referred to the southern part as South Bellisseria.  There isn't any sort of official nickname that I've heard of. 

I agree. Southern Bellisseria also makes the most sense. But, Southern Belli... Ummm... still makes me think of human body parts. ~snickers~

4 hours ago, Loretta String said:

It hosts traditional homes and some have an amazing sea view...

A sea view for now, once South Bellisseria is released that will likely change into a nice Mountain View.

29 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

I can still wish it was a word about their progress. A kind word and not teasing, I think that is old now.

Perhaps this would be a more effective picture for you that may have better appeal to @Patch Linden? (And I do get it; you're becoming frustrated. Though this also reinforces the awesomeness of the job that Patch and Moles are accomplishing!)

cartoon-mouse-big-sad-eyes-cute-upset-ve

Edited by Alyona Su
  • Like 4
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Marianne Little said:

I wish it would come an announcement to make it clear if they plan release the Victorian houses before Christmas or in January. Yes, I know they have their plan, and I should shut up and accept the way things are done.

I can still wish it was a word about their progress. A kind word and not teasing, I think that is old now. That is my Christmas wish.

Wishful eyes

^ This so much. Some of the residents seem to enjoy the vague teasing and games, but I am like you, I work during LL hours and would appreciate a “heads up”. My prediction is that they will release the Vics after New Year, after the current premium sale ends. It would be a pleasant surprise if I am wrong! The Christmas teasing doesn’t mean a whole lot, since people keep decor up well past New Years.

1 hour ago, heartzwhim said:

any guess as to what gets released next?

For trads, I'd guess Franklin Hollow, just below Hooten Holler. Lots of rocky outcrops, elevated areas, train tracks. (It's between two still unnamed regions.) South Haven and Bluff Knoll, on the bottom left edge of 'Middle Bellisseria' (last ones before the blank area and Victorians) also look ready to go.

Edited by Frigga Freidman
additions
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1079 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.