When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1080 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

13 minutes ago, Dora Paule said:

Well... I keep trying but no luck .

This afternoon I've seen up to three times those "Victorian" homes available, but when I tried to get mine the browser always said that it had already been delivered. It's quite frustrating, because seems to be a big delay with the brower info... or too many people trying to get the same home in time.  And of course, blocked again for refresh too fast :)

If you log out/in again the refresh count is reset. As frustrating as it is that you aren't able to click fast enough to grab a traditional. it wont be long before you get one i'm sure. sometimes homes take hours to go in to the pool and sometimes homes like my Anati one get a new owner faster than the time it took to auto return any object i had rezzed

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Dora Paule said:

Well... I keep trying but no luck .

This afternoon I've seen up to three times those "Victorian" homes available, but when I tried to get mine the browser always said that it had already been delivered. It's quite frustrating, because seems to be a big delay with the brower info... or too many people trying to get the same home in time.  And of course, blocked again for refresh too fast :)

UPDATED: I've seen that here you publish the places where Linden is building more sims with these houses but I don't understand how useful this information is, becuase the delivery process is done on the web and randomly, right?

It is many people sitting with the Autorefresh installed. They are ready to click as soon as the signal sounds, and the webpage have a few seconds delay. So you can see a claimed home. It is common.

It is true that the delivery process is done on the web and randomly. But it is also first come, first served. Here and in the inworld group Bellsseria Citizens, there are people or people's alts in or close by regions that look finished. When the region restarts, it is going up on the website as soon as it is online again.

It is also people keeping track of when a Linden log in, and if a Linden is seen close to an unreleased region that is named and look ready to go. A Linden has to be there for the release, not Moles.

The parcels also change name from Protected Land to Linden home when they start to be released.

So if you are made aware of one of these things, you can start refreshing. And also have your avatar name and password saved on your computer, so you can log off and back in again as soon as you have used your 10 refreshes. This can be done really fast if you don't have to type name and password.

Edited by Marianne Little

3 minutes ago, Claireschen Hesten said:

If you log out/in again the refresh count is reset. As frustrating as it is that you aren't able to click fast enough to grab a traditional. it wont be long before you get one i'm sure. sometimes homes take hours to go in to the pool and sometimes homes like my Anati one get a new owner faster than the time it took to auto return any object i had rezzed

Thank you, yes.. it's certainly a slow process and only need to be patient and keep trying.

4 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

It is many people sitting with the Autorefresh installed. They are ready to click as soon as the signal sounds, and the webpage have a few seconds delay. So you can see a claimed home. It is common.

It is true that the delivery process is done on the web and randomly. But it is also first come, first served. Here and in the inworld group Bellsseria Citizens, there are people or people's alts in or close by regions that look finished. When the region restarts, it is going up on the website as soon as it is online again.

It is also people keeping track of when a Linden log in, and if a Linden is seen close to an unreleased region that is named and look ready to go. A Linden has to be there for the release, not Moles.

The parcels also change name from Protected Land to Linden home when they start to be released.

So if you are made aware of one of these things, you can start refreshing. And also have your avatar name and password saved on your computer, so you can log off and back in again as soon as you have used your 10 refreshes. This can be done really fast if you don't have to type name and password.

Wow... I didn't know  that people may use so many tools and "tricks" to take advantage of home delivery, omg I don't have enough patience for that, so I'll keep trying in the traditional way. :)

3 minutes ago, Dora Paule said:

Wow... I didn't know  that people may use so many tools and "tricks" to take advantage of home delivery, omg I don't have enough patience for that, so I'll keep trying in the traditional way. :)

Save name and password if you can. I hope you aren't on a shared computer. 😊

I believe the big release will give almost everyone a home. Be prepared that you can get error messages. The web site can stop responding, or freeze when a lot of people log in and refresh like crazy. This happened with the long anticipated release of 700 boats that was taken in 27 minutes. People had to log off and in again, restart their browser and it was a lot of stress.

The most optimistic say the big release will last for days. I hope for at least 24 hours.

• Like 3

And also, if you see in a post on the forum, or hear inworld that a region is released, you can hope to pick up an abandoned home just after. Many people are refreshing with an alt, to see what they can get. They already have a home they like, so unless they find a home they love 100%, the alt abandon it.

I have seen perfect locations abandoned. My alt abandoned a great location, sea view, no boats blocking it, a small park next to it, because I am out after a Victorian. I don't bother refreshing before they are released.

I am using my premium benefits as long as my alts are premium, I haven't decided if I will renew... but I will probably do it so I can continue the home hunt. I used alts so I could hold a lot of Mainland without tier, but I have reduced the number.

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

And also, if you see in a post on the forum, or hear inworld that a region is released, you can hope to pick up an abandoned home just after. Many people are refreshing with an alt, to see what they can get. They already have a home they like, so unless they find a home they love 100%, the alt abandon it.

I have seen perfect locations abandoned. My alt abandoned a great location, sea view, no boats blocking it, a small park next to it, because I am out after a Victorian. I don't bother refreshing before they are released.

I am using my premium benefits as long as my alts are premium, I haven't decided if I will renew... but I will probably do it so I can continue the home hunt. I used alts so I could hold a lot of Mainland without tier, but I have reduced the number.

I don't intend to collect homes or obtain the best, just a pleasant place without the typical neighbor who doesn't respect the property limits. Obviously as a premium I could buy a plot of 1024 sqm anywhere, but I like these new Linden homes and would like to have one ... before the end of 2019 :)

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Alumna Cornell said:

Patch showed up in Chat about 5 minutes ago. So, for those looking, release within the next hour?

From what I have observed the past few months, Patch being in chat has never really coordinated with a release. He has been promoted and Whitney Linden does the releases now. Also, the last few releases seem to have been later rather than earlier.

Edited by Cricket Portland
  • Like 3

10 minutes ago, Cricket Portland said:

From what I have observed the past few months, Patch being in chat has never really coordinated with a release. He has been promoted and Whitney Linden does the releases now. Also, the last few releases seem to have been later rather than earlier.

Ah, I've been away from this page for a while... (Still trying to decide if I'll abandon my Walrus Beach place, or upgrade my alt again.)

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Nissa Nightfire said:

hi all~

Does anyone have a suggested refresher for firefox?

I don't think I can do external links like that, but firefox has its own refresh and monitor addon. I use it, but at least for me, firefox pings the website twice, so I have to set it for 120 seconds. But it's still useful, because unlike chrome, it sends an alarm immediately when the keyword is found. Chrome waits for the full time to run out.

• Thanks 2

14 minutes ago, Nissa Nightfire said:

hi all~

Does anyone have a suggested refresher for firefox?

I have used the Firefox refresher. I did not like it... But see under the next quote:

1 minute ago, Morena Tully said:

I don't think I can do external links like that, but firefox has its own refresh and monitor addon. I use it, but at least for me, firefox pings the website twice, so I have to set it for 120 seconds. But it's still useful, because unlike chrome, it sends an alarm immediately when the keyword is found. Chrome waits for the full time to run out.

Useful tip. I didn't know that. 😃

4 minutes ago, Dora Paule said:

30 minutes ago, Sarinha Carter said:

I just got one in Bellisseria, someone gave up. It really is easier with auto refresh
, 2 in 2 min.

👍

• Like 1

Another houseboat came my way ... on the Squishy pickle ...

https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Shamtul/108/32/0

Will abandon in 4 minutes 11:45 am SLT

DONE! ... still in maintainance 11:47 ...  11:49 .... 11:54 !!!

what on earth are they doing with it?

PS: STILL 12:04 !! I give up watching!!

That's why I would never try to give a good house from an alt to my main! - you never know when they keep it endlessly!

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, WedOctober said:

My Autofresh has to be manual.   This is very rewarding when yo finally get a home.   I lost my home this week from pushing the wrong button.  Trying to get a new home seems to take forever now.  Does anyone know how to install refresh on a MacBook Pro?

Since we "know" there is a humongous release on the near horizon, why not just wait until there will be lots of all kinds of plots available.   

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1080 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.