When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1079 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 hour ago, Frigga Freidman said:

For trads, I'd guess Franklin Hollow, just below Hooten Holler. Lots of rocky outcrops, elevated areas, train tracks. (It's between two still unnamed regions.) South Haven and Bluff Knoll, on the bottom left edge of 'Middle Bellisseria' (last ones before the blank area and Victorians) also look ready to go.

I would love one of those trads on the edge

5 hours ago, Leora Jacobus said:

OK - old sequence done - Monday it will be first of  .... 

SSPE281    Cantrip Coast (extra)  or    SSPE297    Blue Duck (regular)

.... unless we get the Victorians! ........ 

My new parcel in Drawmi borders Spinoza and the hovertext of the camper next to me is in green. Does that mean it's ready to go as well?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Florence Reverie said:

My new parcel in Drawmi borders Spinoza and the hovertext of the camper next to me is in green. Does that mean it's ready to go as well?

On my list Spinoza is on place 15 ... I would think it won't go before Christmas. But the uge Victorian release might happen anytime - an who knows what else (Campers, Boats, Traditionals) might be thrown in?

Green hovertexts do not mean much ... can be there for days ... or weeks? Or do I remember that wrong?

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 2

On 12/13/2019 at 8:57 AM, Loretta String said:

I really feel curiosity to see what will happen this next week,  and if Linden are really going to release those thousands homes that everyone is assuming, or plain to do in the next months, who knows.   I would like to give the new homess a chance, but I also think that I've been lucky enough to get the camper that I currently got at http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Comfort/24/46/23

And now on weekend I probably get only abandoned locations worse than mine... I guess the new ones are only delivered during Linden working hours.

I'll finally keep this one, which I love, and wait a few days to see how things are going :)

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Dora Paule said:

I really feel curiosity to see what will happen this next week,  and if Linden are really going to release those thousands homes that everyone is assuming, or plain to do in the next months, who knows.   I would like to give the new homess a chance, but I also think that I've been lucky enough to get the camper that I currently got at http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Comfort/24/46/23

And now on weekend I probably get only abandoned locations worse than mine... I guess the new ones are only delivered during Linden working hours.

I'll finally keep this one, which I love, and wait a few days to see how things are going :)

I am certainly super excited!  I will admit I do hope they release the new ones this week.

That location looks great!  

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Dora Paule said:

If one likes campers (which I don't) and likes seashore and sand (which I DO!!!) that is really the best parcel you could imagine so you should not give it up. My alt managed to snatch a rather similar location as a houseboat in Sandflea and I will sure keep that!

If you want to try the Victorians why not make a premium alt just for a month and look what you can get and if that really pleases you? Victorians will be easy to get for a LONG time ... that's what I think.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Dora Paule said:

That was spot I got for my alt.  It was difficult to give up but decided I don't like sand as much as I thought I would.  Glad you got it and will truly enjoy it.  

• Like 1

Hi, I upgraded an old alt to premium in anticipation of the Victorian release, and while house hopping in interim found an ocean view parcel that I actually prefer to my dream home in Humansville overlooking the ocean!  So at 11 am (if internet cooperates)  my alt is going to release the Humansville house, it faces the ocean/little island for the special auction homes in Calm Waves/Fairgrounds (if you crank your distance way up), and sits up high with a single row of houseboats below.    http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Humansville/159/128/33  doors are open, no security orb, parcel is called Seaside, check it out if you like...

As a bonus, there is a nice neighbor and talented builder down the block named Marianne  :D

• Like 6

7 hours ago, Leora Jacobus said:

If one likes campers (which I don't) and likes seashore and sand (which I DO!!!) that is really the best parcel you could imagine so you should not give it up. My alt managed to snatch a rather similar location as a houseboat in Sandflea and I will sure keep that!

If you want to try the Victorians why not make a premium alt just for a month and look what you can get and if that really pleases you? Victorians will be easy to get for a LONG time ... that's what I think.

But I could take a look of those victorians without upgrade an alt, I can see when Linden gives them to other people and if I like I would consider abandoning this one.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Malayaa said:

Hi, I upgraded an old alt to premium in anticipation of the Victorian release, and while house hopping in interim found an ocean view parcel that I actually prefer to my dream home in Humansville overlooking the ocean!  So at 11 am (if internet cooperates)  my alt is going to release the Humansville house, it faces the ocean/little island for the special auction homes in Calm Waves/Fairgrounds (if you crank your distance way up), and sits up high with a single row of houseboats below.    http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Humansville/159/128/33  doors are open, no security orb, parcel is called Seaside, check it out if you like...

As a bonus, there is a nice neighbor and talented builder down the block named Marianne  :D

Heh. 😙 I am 50/50 for abandoning it. I made so much out of the backyard, I am hesitating. But new themes? Exiting. I am also thinking, maybe ppl abandon very, very nice Traditionals to get a Victorian. There is nothing certain.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Malayaa said:

Thanks - I got it - re activated an alt for the chance there as I've been waiting for a front facer on green parcel for forever! Many thanks for announcing!

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Chloe Dolores said:

Thanks - I got it - re activated an alt for the chance there as I've been waiting for a front facer on green parcel for forever! Many thanks for announcing!

You said so before and I kept wondering. Wgat is the good about a "front facer" ?

The Winchester has it's balcony at the back and even the others ... addon porches are mostly at the back ... or you place chairs in the garden. SL or RL ... usually people sit and watch the view behind their house not in front of it ... at least I do and the people I know.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

You said so before and I kept wondering. Wgat is the good about a "front facer" ?

The Winchester has it's balcony at the back and even the others ... addon porches are mostly at the back ... or you place chairs in the garden. SL or RL ... usually people sit and watch the view behind their house not in front of it ... at least I do and the people I know.

I prefer the view, the water at the front and viewable from the front and inside the home. Is it a feng shui thing? I don't know!! Water at the front and a sturdy back if possible :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dora Paule said:

But I could take a look of those victorians without upgrade an alt, I can see when Linden gives them to other people and if I like I would consider abandoning this one.

You might like the houses. You can take a preview look at "Linden Reveal" region anyway - but you might not like the houses you are given. There are thousands - at least several hundred getting released at a time. You get given one randomly by mere chance like in a lottery. You can abandon and claim a new one only five times in 24 hours - and when they are all gone (after 48 hours? a week? ?? a month?) you might end up regretting to have given up your sandy camper with sea view.

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 2

22 minutes ago, Rickenstien said:

Hello, prolly wrong thread but closest I could find lol. big land mass just below southern belli. has homes and houseboats but, no access! anyone know what that is? just curious.

I believe it is where the new Linden Home Victorian style release is going to happen at some point in the future, sample homes were revealed at the Xmas Expo...the release date for the houses has not been announced yet  :)  

29 minutes ago, Rickenstien said:

Hello, prolly wrong thread but closest I could find lol. big land mass just below southern belli. has homes and houseboats but, no access! anyone know what that is? just curious.

I think they made that gap between North and South on purpose, in order to keep visitors away while they develop the new regions. Once ready to go, i am sure they will fill in the gap.

The gap does also not allow camming, which makes all of us even more curious :)

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1079 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.