When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1125 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

4 minutes ago, Elora Lunasea said:

Just got an abandoned HB in Bennetts Cove but location no better than the one I have now so it's gone gone gone to someone who needs it better

I tossed back one in that region a few days ago - but someone has had that one since Saturday. If not for a single neighbor on that sim, I would have kept it. That sim is a great location.

1 minute ago, Pussycat Catnap said:

I tossed back one in that region a few days ago - but someone has had that one since Saturday. If not for a single neighbor on that sim, I would have kept it. That sim is a great location.

Wonder if it is the one that I tp'd into accidentally (bad SLurl given by LL when I got the HB) that threw me out of their house on impact LOL

Very unwelcoming. I would not have  kept it simply because of that.

Edited by Elora Lunasea
spelling

21 minutes ago, Elora Lunasea said:

Wonder if it is the one that I tp'd into accidentally (bad SLurl given by LL when I got the HB) that threw me out of their house on impact LOL

Very unwelcoming. I would not have  kept it simply because of that.

Another resident manually threw you out or a security orb? Because our covenant has a 15-second rule.

There's one person on the sim that likes to have pixel-xxx and doesn't use privacy settings. They have a mesh pond that is made with '1-sided mesh' so from the outside it looks very strange... The place I had the other day had too direct a view of that pool...

3 minutes ago, Pussycat Catnap said:

Another resident manually threw you out or a security orb? Because our covenant has a 15-second rule.

There's one person on the sim that likes to have pixel-xxx and doesn't use privacy settings. They have a mesh pond that is made with '1-sided mesh' so from the outside it looks very strange... The place I had the other day had too direct a view of that pool...

If their pixel-xxx is outdoors without privacy turned on, that is definitely ARable.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Pussycat Catnap said:

This just showed up for me on the map WEST of the continent that is South of Bellisseria:

LindenHomeCamPerspective_001.jpg

The -region- the map says I am in is called "Less Watery" on the map. But if you teleport to it you instead end up in "Undine" which on the map is now 2 -regions- west of "Less Watery". :P

I wonder if "Less Watery" got its name in response to my other thread...

I saw that just now, I have a map I made of the Three Continents, and I was doing an update check. Currently, the link to Jeogeot is broken, and there are is a new huge area filling most of the gap, but no connections north or south. Which is going to be a bit frustrating. There are a few airports that popped up in the right places for that old link.

1 minute ago, Nika Talaj said:

Hornpipe (all boats) released a few minutes ago.  Interestingly, the land connection to the big dock there, as well as the few houseboats closest to the land, is actually in an unnamed region.

Ah, that explains it. I was wondering if it might be a release but wasn't sure if they did them this late. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

Hornpipe (all boats) released a few minutes ago.  Interestingly, the land connection to the big dock there, as well as the few houseboats closest to the land, is actually in an unnamed region.

Commodore through Sternwheeler were all named very recently if I recall right. I suspect Sternwheeler is next up. Houseboat demand way outpaces that of the other types, and it looks like a good number of houseboat regions were added recently. I suspect most of them will get released after the Victorians come out, but a few before such as the last 2 and what I suspect is next.

Edited by Pussycat Catnap
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Pussycat Catnap said:

No not manually. I was at work and quickly wrote that. I could have been clearer. It was an orb. But, it did come on as soon as I was in it's space  - I'm not used to orbs coming on the second I enter someone's property. Usually there's some lag involved of a few seconds so you can gather your wits about you; realize where you are and leave on your own accord. This happened really fast. Or certainly seemed to. 

• Like 1

Just got a houseboat in Sirinial. This is interesting. It's right by where my first houseboat was in Isthill. But truly my dream location. I've been wanting an end of line location, with a sandy beach attached. And it has the great sailing access and the back with the 2nd floor balcony of the Windlass (preferred model) faces west - totally perfect   Last, there is NOTHING at all to be seen from the west. Just empty water. Freaking fantastic sunsets.

The last houseboat I snagged in Whaleback was nearly perfect but just missed the mark by a slight margin. This one is exactly what I've been hoping to find so I'm releasing Whaleback within the next half hour - just need to clean it up. Will post again once I'm ready to let it go with the SLurl

Someone will be extremely happy with that houseboat location. It really is wonderful.

• Like 6

43 minutes ago, Eirynne Sieyes said:

Clicking the map, I am in an unowned house on SSPE299, which is directly looking at Hornpipe's houseboats. Lol! According to my map, 13 moles are building, but i can't spot even one. Am I supposed to be here or is it a glitch?

They are probably on parcels that have the parcel privacy setting ticked. So you'd actually have to walk into each parcel to see them.

10 hours ago, Nika Talaj said:

Great! They still keep to the sequence! Next on my list is

***  Sternwheeler ***

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1125 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.