When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1126 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

5 minutes ago, harms Lemon said:

sure hope not how you supposed to get one at that rate hey 

They have been all gone withing seconds of the release. I just hope they will surprise us and release more today. I also am not even sure why I am so insistent on getting the new home...I have land that I dont plan on giving up, yet I login M-W-F just to try to get a new one lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, iBrat said:

On a postive note.

I do know how to spell Bellisseria now, since I have to fill it in every time I use the autorefresher.

If you're using the Chrome one, you can set it up as default, so you don't have to type it in every time (now that you know how to spell it....) - maybe you know this already...

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Crash Claven said:

I also am not even sure why I am so insistent on getting the new home...I have land that I dont plan on giving up, yet I login M-W-F just to try to get a new one lol 

Hahaha. Okay this had me lol. This goes for about everything in my life.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Crash Claven said:

They have been all gone withing seconds of the release. I just hope they will surprise us and release more today. I also am not even sure why I am so insistent on getting the new home...I have land that I dont plan on giving up, yet I login M-W-F just to try to get a new one lol

FOMO

• Like 4

1 hour ago, AlexusAbrianna said:

I gave up a home in Willow Heights that is 1 house down from the beach about 30 minutes ago. It has not gone back into the available Linden homes pool as of now, but congrats to whoever snags it :) 

I wish I had one closer to the water, currently my location is not the greatest but until they actually release a good number of homes not going to release it. My in-world hubby is still on a mission for his so maybe he can get a better location and then we just move into that one.

I was fornunate to get a home. It happened in the afternoon, if that can help. I read in the Belli community group last night one or two ditched their first home location and got a better one. It's lucky.  My house is a good enough location. My challege with it, has a picket fence and I want to use a carport and driveway. Garden Mole fence and that Mole is super busy to change my fence into plants.

There is another location I definately want.  Do I stay and wait for the change to my fence or dive back into this madness again. 

I want stairs to the house, elevation. The house across from mine has elevation. The new location I want has a lot of elevation. I am leaning toward abandoning my home to try and get an elevated location.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Is the giveaway for today allready over?

Or did you just see some abandoned hoses pass by?

Has anyone GOT a home today?

Is any region now occupied that has been empty before?

You late! I was missing you in this topic.

9 minutes ago, Shield Markus said:

I was fornunate to get a home. It happened in the afternoon, if that can help. I read in the Belli community group last night one or two ditched their first home location and got a better one. It's lucky.  My house is a good enough location. My challege with it, has a picket fence and I want to use a carport and driveway. Garden Mole fence and that Mole is super busy to change my fence into plants.

There is another location I definately want.  Do I stay and wait for the change to my fence or dive back into this madness again. 

I want stairs to the house, elevation. The house across from mine has elevation. The new location I want has a lot of elevation. I am leaning toward abandoning my home to try and get an elevated location.

The Moles and Patch have already said -- and I think it is even in the Covenant -- they will not come and change any of the landscaping for your --- i.e. no swapping out of hedges for fences or fences for brick wall or anything for just an opening.

• Like 2

Just now, LittleMe Jewell said:

The Moles and Patch have already said -- and I think it is even in the Covenant -- they will not come and change any of the landscaping for your --- i.e. no swapping out of hedges for fences or fences for brick wall or anything for just an opening.

Thanks!  I will abandon my home tonight

20 minutes ago, Shield Markus said:

There is a lot I would like also but it is all random on what you get by the location, so it is a hit and miss. It would be nice to pick and choose in a perfect world but this world is sure not perfect and because we are almost playing a lottery game with these houses your probably, like me are not going to get exactly what you are looking for.

6 minutes ago, anniepany said:

I haven't seen any houses come up and it's been strangely dead here on the forums, I guess no one has gotten a home yet

Only saw a good four earlier, missed all the homes. Only traditional too. 

1 minute ago, Leora Jacobus said:

There are 19 Avatars in Smokey - I guess that has been today's rewlease. - Or has it been occupied before?

I just had my partner click plots there. He says they still owned by linden and thinks they watchers... Idk if true.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1126 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.