When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 minute ago, tootsiepop1 said:

Well there you go people the ones we are seeing currently are just probably releases from other players.

That is why you are only seeing one or two.

I say get that person some Tamiflu and shove it down there throat lol j/k.

Also chicken soup, and vitamin C, and warm blankets, and lots of "get well soon" (but no pressure - take the time you need), and  tea & cookies, and...

Interesting to know, though, that all the homes that appeared today were abandons, not a release. At least now we know (for today).

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, IlCoColI said:

well the amazing part of being human is we are all different and we all have our own set of thoughts... i am not threatened by you ...not in the slightest... and trust me i know my boyfriend is handsome 100%...this issue is not my feelings about you hitting on my man because i promise you he would never go... it's that you feel its okay to blatantly disrespect anyone he possibly could be with but again that goes with the whole different mindsets... i honestly would have been okay had you not kept on like what you did was ok...it was not, and there is no way to make me see it like that so just continue on about your day and keep it moving honestly... 

Are you sure you want to do this type of attack here?  You do understand that this forum is monitored by the Linden and the Moles, right?  Also, from what I seen, she only made a small comment and that was it.  Your reaction is very out of proportion to what was said, to be honest.  Lastly, I thought this thread was about Bellisseria homes, not about your insecurities and inability to trust a bf.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Reading all these near misses on the land page, 4 homes in a row, that terms check box failure, I had those. Do I want to go through it again.  I could make the home now worthy. It's my disappointment unable to get the location I want. This process we battle with tech and low availability is very frustrating.

There was a fence on side my home taken away for a large green shrub by another Mole.  I have a L shaped picket fence now.  I can rez a car elsewhere. I have to do that with my boat and plane. 

The location I want is in Bandit. A lot of stairs to walk up to the home. It has rocks on the side and behind the house. Very good amount of trees. Soon to be opened and everybody trying to get there. It is disappointing I won't get it. Whoever gets the home will be so thrilled with that location. On side of the home is a bridge to lower road so it has elevation views.

I'm not sure it comes down to connection. I am in Australia with pretty poor speeds in general. I had two Chrome pages running with the extension, one with the key word 'traditional' and the other with 'boat' (There is probably a way to have both key words on the one page but I don't know how to). I got a house boat the other night that I am assuming was tossed back in and I just happened to be looking at the page as it was refreshed and saw it come up and jumped on it quickly. I had secured it pretty much before the extension even told me the keywords had come up. So maybe it's notifying not as quickly as actually seeing it if that makes sense? That was just my experience anyway that by the time it notified me, they were gone already. I just happened to get really lucky.

Edited by Serendipty Silent
  • Like 3

12 hours ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

Hmm I think I missed something in here somewhere. 🍿

Honestly didn't get it either. 😁 But when I tried to check out the link to the quoted post, it had gone. So, maybe something really was off somewhere,.

12 hours ago, Shield Markus said:

Reading all these near misses on the land page, 4 homes in a row, that terms check box failure, I had those. Do I want to go through it again.  I could make the home now worthy. It's my disappointment unable to get the location I want. This process we battle with tech and low availability is very frustrating.

There was a fence on side my home taken away for a large green shrub by another Mole.  I have a L shaped picket fence now.  I can rez a car elsewhere. I have to do that with my boat and plane. 

The location I want is in Bandit. A lot of stairs to walk up to the home. It has rocks on the side and behind the house. Very good amount of trees. Soon to be opened and everybody trying to get there. It is disappointing I won't get it. Whoever gets the home will be so thrilled with that location. On side of the home is a bridge to lower road so it has elevation views.

Slightly off-topic, but are you the same @Shield Markus that made those wonderful skybox surrounds, back when? If so, maybe it's time for a Bellisseria-like themed one. 😁

2 hours ago, Serendipty Silent said:

I'm not sure it comes down to connection. I am in Australia with pretty poor speeds in general. I had two Chrome pages running with the extension, one with the key word 'traditional' and the other with 'boat' (There is probably a way to have both key words on the one page but I don't know how to). I got a house boat the other night that I am assuming was tossed back in and I just happened to be looking at the page as it was refreshed and saw it come up and jumped on it quickly. I had secured it pretty much before the extension even told me the keywords had come up. So maybe it's notifying not as quickly as actually seeing it if that makes sense? That was just my experience anyway that by the time it notified me, they were gone already. I just happened to get really lucky.

you dont need 2 windows, that just makes your computer slower, just use the Keyword "Bellisseria". around 2 am SLT i was able to get (another) houseboat. i am not in the us too, i am in germany. and i am pretty sure you will get one too. try best when americans have to sleep. they come random. 

17 minutes ago, Honeylishes said:

where do you find the page? does anyone have a link please?

which page ? the house selection page is here: https://land.secondlife.com/en-US/lindenhomes/my-home.php

• Like 1

2 hours ago, kiramanell said:

Slightly off-topic, but are you the same @Shield Markus that made those wonderful skybox surrounds, back when? If so, maybe it's time for a Bellisseria-like themed one. 😁

Hi Kira 😆

Yes I am but my business partners and I retired from those.

I'm back in crazy chase again. I gave up my home last night due unchangeable picket fence.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, kiramanell said:

Honestly didn't get it either. 😁 But when I tried to check out the link to the quoted post, it had gone. So, maybe something really was off somewhere,.

It was pertaining to something that had occurred earlier, but a moderator erased the earlier conflict, except for my comment.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Haha! now when I am trying to get something for myself took forever and still not happy with the location of the house so probably will be releasing it. The more I look at the property it is so off centered the bushes and land are not completely flat like all the neighbors around me. But this is not what I came on to really say.

I just happened to log into hubby's account to see if any homes or houseboats popped up since I am bored at work one came up right away clicked on it and bingo he now has a home. Now why did mines take a year and a half to obtain.

I still have to have him log in when he is at home but it looks like a nice spot close to the beach but hard to tell from the SL Map if it is really a good location.

I just want to hit release home so bad for mines but I know my luck to get a better home may be pushing it. Since we pay for it might as well both have one under are accounts.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Shield Markus said:

Hi Kira 😆

Yes I am but my business partners and I retired from those.

I'm back in crazy chase again. I gave up my home last night due unchangeable picket fence.

I feel your pain the house I currently have cant do anything with the landscaping because it is outside the property the neighbor on one side in on a small hill so the land on that side is so uneven.

The moles put a shrub fence only partial way around the front but you dont really walk straight up to the house it is off centered on the property.

Just going to release it when I get home from work I have made the decision to go back into the fight for another location we will see if hubby's is better.

Edited by tootsiepop1

There are some questionable uses of fences that restrict the property to only have one opening. It's not just the older locations, I see it in upcoming homes about to be released.  A garage and car is a nice addition that can't be used.

Good luck to all on the land page in weeks and months ahead. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, harms Lemon said:

well i've just missed out on 3 homes :(

Some must have lightning fast fingers 

dont worry, I think it was just one and a bit of server lag. The day will come, where we get ours 🙂

• Like 1

to be honest im disappointed in many ways ... releasing a few homes at a time is not going to bring down the masses of waiting list of people they have... instead they are working on new things ... doing events... the new trailer area... party areas... yet no sight of releasing regions at time.. the process they have now it not really working.. does very little for someone to acquire a home.. secondly .. i was just on one of the Bellisserian group paper... i cant say which on in particular.. as i was unaware there where many... i was just making a comment of the situation as i did on here of the homes.. and basically was approached rudely.. i understand this topic has been said many times.. but for someone that is new to the paper and approached this way.. first of all newspaper is a form of information.. one person stated that its for the people that live there .. its a paper done by the community.. ok.. but this paper i have seen posting information for those within the community and out of the community... it advertises the events LL is showing new things in.. its letting us know when certain area of homes are being worked on... whats going on in the community... soo in general .. it does not only pertain to ppl that live there.. it is a source of information as i said.. and we all have freedom of speech... if u do not like something.. be nice and ask to change the subject.. rudeness is not an excuse its a choice... ANYWAYS.. LL needs to really be more proactive with these homes..to be honest im disappointed in many ways ... releasing a few homes at a time is not going to bring down the masses of waiting list of people they have... instead they are working on new things ... doing events... the new trailer area... party areas... yet no sight of releasing regions at time.. the process they have now it not really working.. does very little for someone to acquire a home.. secondly .. i was just on one of the Bellisserian group paper... i cant say which on in particular.. as i was unaware there where many... i was just making a comment of the situation as i did on here of the homes.. and basically was approached rudely.. i understand this topic has been said many times.. but for someone that is new to the paper and approached this way.. first of all newspaper is a form of information.. one person stated that its for the people that live there .. its a paper done by the community.. ok.. but this paper i have seen posting information for those within the community and out of the community... it advertises the events LL is showing new things in.. its letting us know when certain area of homes are being worked on... whats going on in the community... soo in general .. it does not only pertain to ppl that live there.. it is a source of information as i said.. and we all have freedom of speech... if u do not like something.. be nice and ask to change the subject.. rudeness is not an excuse its a choice... REGARDLESS ... LL really needs to be more proactive in these homes than they are now...

2 minutes ago, roseelvira said:

are the new homes  all made of mess or do some still have prims ,,,,,, also wondering the house boats ,,, when i went to check the out  looked like different sizes

There are different sizes for both the houseboats and homes but have the exact same prims which I think is 351 if I remember correctly it is all a preference of your taste on which style you want.

It is the same setup like the old linden homes you have a choice of four different styles. The only difference is the plot of land I think some people look as though they have more parcel space but that could just be me but we are allocated the same amount of prims I am guessing, been a long time since having a linden home normally purchase land from others.

33 minutes ago, tootsiepop1 said:

There are different sizes for both the houseboats and homes but have the exact same prims which I think is 351 if I remember correctly it is all a preference of your taste on which style you want.

It is the same setup like the old linden homes you have a choice of four different styles. The only difference is the plot of land I think some people look as though they have more parcel space but that could just be me but we are allocated the same amount of prims I am guessing, been a long time since having a linden home normally purchase land from others.

As far as I know all traditional homes on a 32x32 plot and a few houseboats too. Rest of the houseboats on 16x64, which is the normal size of plot for houseboats. If your plot not fenced for example, it looks like some public area also belong to a certain plot. To me that is lovely!

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.