When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1117 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

4 minutes ago, Celina Lavecchia said:

hey folks, 

as you remember i got a houseboat yesterday, but .. i don't like the location .. and actually i am more behind one of the traditional homes. 

so i will abandon the houseboat today again and make someone of you happy. i hope that pays me enough karma to get the trad. home of my dreams 💓

i will abandon the houseboat at 10 am SLT (7pm CEST)

good luck you all ! 

id really like this been trying for weeks

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, MrsSears29 said:

ive been clicking refresh since 10 til 10 slt have not seen no houseboat pop up

same here. Someone said, it will appear after the next restart of the sim... so who knows... 😞

51 minutes ago, MrsSears29 said:

ive been clicking refresh since 10 til 10 slt have not seen no houseboat pop up

43 minutes ago, Larenija said:

same here. Someone said, it will appear after the next restart of the sim... so who knows... 😞

The abandoned parcels are not dependent on any sort of region restart in order to become available.  However, various posts in the forums have indicated that some abandoned plots do not actually seem to be tossed back into the pool for many hours -- no clue why.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Nivaya Barbosa said:

Wow, you are a gambler! Good luck to you!

Yes she is but I guess she feels confident enough that she is going to get the location she wants. Would love to have an ocean view but if I am not picking my location and it is just random I can only wish and dream.

This is why I have not released the one I got this morning.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

There is no apparent rhyme or reason as to when abandoned homes show up as available. 

55 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

The abandoned parcels are not dependent on any sort of region restart in order to become available.  However, various posts in the forums have indicated that some abandoned plots do not actually seem to be tossed back into the pool for many hours -- no clue why.

Some regions keep on refreshing, like Fofita one, so that might affect the timing. By the way it's full of empty and almost ready houses, so fingers crossed and you'll get one on this Wedn. release

2 minutes ago, Elena Core said:

Some regions keep on refreshing, like Fofita one, so that might affect the timing. By the way it's full of empty and almost ready houses, so fingers crossed and you'll get one on this Wedn. release

The regions that have not yet been releases are restarted for a variety of reasons related specifically to getting them ready to release.

Regions containing parcels abandoned by other Residents, do not need to be restarted just to get the parcel into the pool.  They come back into the pool on an apparently random schedule. That isn't saying that a given region that has previously been released might not run into an issue that requires a restart - and said issue might also be one of many reasons why an abandoned parcel might not be immediately placed back in the pool.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

The regions that have not yet been releases are restarted for a variety of reasons related specifically to getting them ready to release.

Regions containing parcels abandoned by other Residents, do not need to be restarted just to get the parcel into the pool.  They come back into the pool on an apparently random schedule. That isn't saying that a given region that has previously been released might not run into an issue that requires a restart - and said issue might also be one of many reasons why an abandoned parcel might not be immediately placed back in the pool.

👏👏

I believe that abandoned LHs go back in to the "pool" quite instantly!! Because during trying to get a new LH I got old LHs and abandoned them for seeing if there was a free new one and I had it 3!! times that after I abandoned and checked the website to see there are NO new LHs vacant, that I chose an old LH again and I ended on the exact same house that I abandoned some mins ago! XD 

30 minutes ago, MattNight84 said:

I seen 2 houseboats and 1 regular house show up in the last 4 hours or so.  I clicked and it said they were not available.  I guess I was too slow.

same happen to me all the time ...it is frustating...

• Sad 1

@Gordon NadezdaPatch Linden said they hope to release new homes on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.  Other homes are coming up randomly outside of those days because people are abandoning them.  They don't guarantee releases on MWF, but that is their goal.  There were several groups of releases on Monday.  I'm waiting patiently (well, not overly patiently - lol) today.

Edited by Peggetta
forgot to click Quote

5 minutes ago, Peggetta said:

Patch Linden said they hope to release new homes on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.  Other homes are coming up randomly outside of those days because people are abandoning them.  They don't guarantee releases on MWF, but that is their goal.  There were several groups of releases on Monday.  I'm waiting patiently (well, not overly patiently - lol) today.

I am trying to be patient. Truly, I am. And, while I'm not proud of playing this card, I signed up for another annual Premium membership just because of the new homes. While the patient side of myself understands their strategy of slowly making the new homes available, it remembers that my funds were certainly guaranteed to be immediately available in their accounts. So, while I appreciate the work they're doing, my less-than-patient side is feeling annoyed.😉

Edited by Gordon Nadezda
grammar
  • Like 3

Just now, Gordon Nadezda said:

I am trying to be patient. Truly, I am. And, while I'm not proud of playing this card, I signed up for another annual Premium membership just because of the new homes. While the patient side of myself understands their strategy of slowly making the new homes available, it remembers that my funds were certainly guaranteed to be immediately available in their accounts. So, while I appreciate the work they're doing, my less-than-patient side is feeling annoyed.😉

I understand.  In order to help me "cope" I have been wandering the new areas that have already been released gazing lovingly at them.  I guess I just need to be as patient as I can be, even though it's hard, and in the meantime I am doing finger exercises so I can quickly hit the right buttons when a house rolls up as available.  (does some finger stretches)  Good Luck!!! 

• Like 3

18 hours ago, tootsiepop1 said:

Yes she is but I guess she feels confident enough that she is going to get the location she wants. Would love to have an ocean view but if I am not picking my location and it is just random I can only wish and dream.

This is why I have not released the one I got this morning.

You got a traditional home this morning ?? 

22 minutes ago, Gordon Nadezda said:

Hang in there😍 I'm also annoyed , It's hard  playing the refresh game when you don't even know if there already gone😭

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Gordon Nadezda said:

It'll happen eventually, impatiently...but patiently waiting as well. Good luck today if they release! 

• Like 4

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1117 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.