When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1111 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

4 hours ago, Kieok said:

Missed them....again

You're cute. You can hang out on my boat until you get your own if you want. 

Mind you, I'll expect some manual labor in return. Shirtless deck scrubbing and the like. Nothing too strenuous, I promise. It's really just the shirtless part that's important. 

Edit: This was a joke. J-O-K-E. I have no idea who this man is, or even if he is a man, and I'm not having anyone move onto my houseboat for any reason, other than the one man who already lives there. At least he thought this was funny...

Edited by Beth Macbain
Clarification and Closure
  • Like 3
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 2

I've got fast internet and a gaming laptop, but i'm here to say that's no advantage. I never see a dang thing new when I pull the drop down menu options. There might as well be a lottery or a drawing for them.

Edited by emilia Avindar
*or

Just now, emilia Avindar said:

I've got fast internet and a gaming laptop, but i'm here to say that's no advantage. I never see a dang thing new when I pull the drop down menu options. There might as well be a lottery of a drawing for them.

Same here, it is truly the luck of the draw. BTW, Bandit hasn't been released yet, Raccoon Run is still owned by Governor Linden and also Bellaterra hasn't been released yet either.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, emilia Avindar said:

I've got fast internet and a gaming laptop, but i'm here to say that's no advantage. I never see a dang thing new when I pull the drop down menu options. There might as well be a lottery of a drawing for them.

At the end of the day I think it just comes down to luck and that everything syncs together when you are clicking.  Clicking on everything at the right time.

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Rosalee Summerwind said:

what page do we go to to get the new homes, is it the same page as you get the old Linden homes? and if so how do you set the refresh tab to auto

Yep - same page.  

The auto refresh is a browser add on.  

Edited by LittleMe Jewell

[12:19] Patch Linden: The team is working really hard down there on getting ahead, sadly I've got a key person out today unexpectedly with some sort of SLflu bug which means we won't have a release today, and not until Monday now due to the holiday.   Whatever you do though, do not eat Abnor's potato salad over the holiday weekend.

so monday .. next try ! 

• Thanks 7
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Celina Lavecchia said:

so monday .. next try ! 

Well there you go people the ones we are seeing currently are just probably releases from other players.

That is why you are only seeing one or two.

I say get that person some Tamiflu and shove it down there throat lol j/k.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1111 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.