When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1115 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

3 hours ago, anniepany said:

how in the world! i'm not seeing anything at all and i even checked the drop down menu....

Weirdly they just popped up with no drop down menu needed this time. It keeps switching. First I had to use the drop down menu, than I do not. I feel like I'm banned from getting a home. I seen them all come and go. lol lord 

Try opening a new window and just restart the process see if that helps. 

1 minute ago, Crash Claven said:

I keep seeing them too and am unable to click fast enough i guess... plus i had to turn the sound off i cant get the alert sound to stop...its driving me insane lol

this is unreal! seriously i'm just about to throw up my hands and say screw it, i've been at this 6 am and nothing yet the second region is taken and i'm still not sure about raccoon run...but i'll keep trying...

3 hours ago, anniepany said:

this is unreal! seriously i'm just about to throw up my hands and say screw it, i've been at this 6 am and nothing yet the second region is taken and i'm still not sure about raccoon run...but i'll keep trying...

Ive been right with you annie but 7am. If I cant get them now, its best for me to just wait for a big release. I hope you all keep refreshing along. I am out of stamina lol

3 minutes ago, Kieok said:

Ive been right with you annie but 7am. If I cant get them now, its best for me to just wait for a big release. I hope you all keep refreshing along. I am out of stamina lol

yeah you have been, we've been in this together all day LOL and i'm running out of stamina myself, ya know waiting might be worth it, this is way to stressful 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, alielgreen said:

I've been here since early! I just wanted to understand how these finger ninjas are getting ... I feel like a tortoise no matter how fast I try!

Right what is the secret! Because either im picking the same home over and over again and hitting a wall or im a sloth. 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, anniepany said:

Annie - Maybe try using another browser with an auto-refresh add on.  If you are using Chrome now, try Firefox... etc....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Kieok said:

Searching as well!

found it and raccoon run still hasn't been released and apparently not all of Fofita has been released as well, still seeing owned by governor linden

ETA: apparently the ones on Fofita still owned by the governor were abandoned. but if they were they aren't showing up on my screen. 

Edited by anniepany
to add something
  • Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1115 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.