When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

7 hours ago, Gwin LeShelle said:

I believe that abandoned LHs go back in to the "pool" quite instantly!! Because during trying to get a new LH I got old LHs and abandoned them for seeing if there was a free new one and I had it 3!! times that after I abandoned and checked the website to see there are NO new LHs vacant, that I chose an old LH again and I ended on the exact same house that I abandoned some mins ago! XD 

We have also had homes that people have abandoned and they have stayed right there on the parcel checking the ownership, while also watching for available homes via the browser - and said home did not change ownership for anywhere from 30 minutes to 8 or more hours.

So, sometimes, for whatever reason, some homes do not seem to be back in the pool right away.

Given all of that, I'm pretty sure there were no delays of homes going back to the pool during the first two big releases.  Thus, with the abandons that don't hit the pool right away, I don't know if it is something intentional that LL did or some odd glitch in the system.

• Haha 1

Same here nothing what so ever! It'll prob towards the end of the schedule time or not at all. With no actual official information we can only hope. I hope one of us snag something today nonetheless. 

• Like 1

Still lots of hours left in the LL day. 

There is a slight possibility that there will be no release today because tomorrow is a US holiday and many LL folks might have taken today off and thus Patch might not have the crew he needs to do a release.  Tis possible.

For that same reason, it is even more possible that there will not be a release on Friday, since many US folks will take that day off work in order to get a 4-day weekend.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

There is a slight possibility that there will be no release today because tomorrow is a US holiday and many LL folks might have taken today off and thus Patch might not have the crew he needs to do a release.  Tis possible.

For that same reason, it is even more possible that there will not be a release on Friday, since many US folks will take that day off work in order to get a 4-day weekend.

true but there are plenty of moles digging around doing landscapes 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I'd hope theyll want to push it out before the holiday. But who knows! Lol

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, AlexusAbrianna said:

I gave up a home in Willow Heights that is 1 house down from the beach about 30 minutes ago. It has not gone back into the available Linden homes pool as of now, but congrats to whoever snags it :) 

Oh wow! Sounds like a good plot to be too! 

4 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Lately, when a region finally passes all QA testing and is ready for whatever steps they take for actual release, it gets a red box in the air above it that basically says 'Passed QA, do not mess with me".

well 3 areas now red box above possible 4th one on it's way :)

Edited by harms Lemon
  • Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.