When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1118 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

3 minutes ago, Shield Markus said:

That area location was perfect.

Which is why I love Bellisseria, we all have our personal views, and why there is a home out there for each and every one of us. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder!

Edited by AlexusAbrianna
  • Like 5

1 minute ago, Pussycat Catnap said:

If that's true then yeah. And it'd be poetic justice.

But I suppose they could abandon, count to 10, then click for a new one. These things seems to go within 1-10 seconds of being abandoned...

Even a 1 second wait likely knocks one competitor out of the running.

Jerk move - just trying to think through the logic not justify.

Sometimes when you abandoned a home it can take longer than few minutes for it to go back in the pool.  Some have stood and watched to see who gets their parcel and they wait and wait and wait lol.     When I abandoned my houseboat it took 30 minutes for it to get taken.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, karynmaria said:

Sometimes when you abandoned a home it can take longer than few minutes for it to go back in the pool.  Some have stood and watched to see who gets their parcel and they wait and wait and wait lol.     When I abandoned my houseboat it took 30 minutes for it to get taken.

Ah OK. That's actually good to know. I suspect that's done intentionally to prevent the jerk move I was describing.

1 minute ago, Leora Jacobus said:

I was being asked and answered honestly to the best of my knowledge!

No blasphemy about my answer!

I support you Leora. If you don’t like a house, you are free to say the reason. Don’t let the forum police, who aren’t even Linden employees, moderate you. You’re not breaking any forum rules! This is ridiculous these forum mommies need to tell adults what they can and can’t say on a public forum. Comments about the homes are on topic, and I have never seen ANYONE be disrespectful, rude, or “disparaging”. Simmer down, some people.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Pixel said:

I support you Leora. If you don’t like a house, you are free to say the reason. Don’t let the forum police, who aren’t even Linden employees, moderate you. You’re not breaking any forum rules! This is ridiculous these forum mommies need to tell adults what they can and can’t say on a public forum. Comments about the homes are on topic, and I have never seen ANYONE be disrespectful, rude, or “disparaging”. Simmer down, some people.

"OLD" (yes, in all caps) and "boring" are not disparaging? Alrighty then. (Whose alt is this anyway? lol)

Edited by Sylvia Tamalyn
  • Like 3

Just flipped one of my alts to premium to get in the game for a houseboat...

I'll sit on the camper till the houseboat happens...

The camper is nice looking, but not something I actually need as I have double prim mainland on a 5 resident sim. The water access though - that's golden. And Bellisseria makes Blake Sea look... dated...

(and comes without all the giant rotating for sale signs, rental lots, airports, and prim islands... :))

• Like 7

1 minute ago, Pixel said:

Hi Alt! Did you create yourself just to insult me? I truly feel honored! Thank you!

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Pussycat Catnap said:

Just flipped one of my alts to premium to get in the game for a houseboat...

I'll sit on the camper till the houseboat happens...

The camper is nice looking, but not something I actually need as I have double prim mainland on a 5 resident sim. The water access though - that's golden. And Bellisseria makes Blake Sea look... dated...

(and comes without all the giant rotating for sale signs, rental lots, airports, and prim islands... :))

Well good luck I hope you get one.  And good luck to everyone else trying to get a new home today!

• Like 6

12 minutes ago, Atina0 said:

Calm down people   ,lets not ***** and fight here over nothing ,there is enough of that ***** in RL  ,just step back and stop reacting 

It's not always a fight. We can debate things and discuss things and have different ideas and opinions, and yes, it can sometimes get heated.

I see nothing wrong with that until we start throwing personal insults around like "forum mommies". 

I don't know that I necessarily see that as an insult, though, even though I'm certain is was meant to be. The actual forum mommies and daddies are pretty awesome. 

• Like 2

I just nabbed a house in Fofita.  I can't get inworld right now, but from the map it doesn't look like it will give me a more secluded spot that what I already have, which is the only reason I'm periodically trying anyway.  I'll check it out after work and decide then which is better for me.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Suebee Chiwanga said:

Any release today yet?

I don't think yet but may be getting close as people are seeing Patch Linden appearing in chat. I am not after anything so you don't have to worry about me.

Is that a new area Fofita? meaning was this released previously or just a few minutes ago.

Edited by tootsiepop1

4 minutes ago, tootsiepop1 said:

I don't think yet but may be getting close as people are seeing Patch Linden appearing in chat. I am not after anything so you don't have to worry about me.

Is that a new area Fofita? meaning was this released previously or just a few minutes ago.

Previously released region - Fofita is here:

image.png.b0e1d0f41a6d6054fc4c441eeea8210a.png

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, tootsiepop1 said:

Lol Shield if I was able to give you my account to search for a home I would. 

I still see Land Page in my mind, burned there!  I still give Thanks for getting my forever home back in July. One day I think refreshing will stop and trading Bellis locations could happen, hopefully. Would I trade a canal view backyard to a nature backyard home if you decorated that one, possibly! 

2 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Previously released region - Fofita is here:

image.png.b0e1d0f41a6d6054fc4c441eeea8210a.png

Ah ok now from the map I know where it is thank you.

2 minutes ago, Shield Markus said:

I still see Land Page in my mind, burned there!  I still give Thanks for getting my forever home back in July. One day I think refreshing will stop and trading Bellis locations could happen, hopefully. Would I trade a canal view backyard to a nature backyard home if you decorated that one, possibly! 

Always a good thing to find that home you can actually settle down in and stop the mad dash.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1118 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.