When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1118 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

30 minutes ago, Anidusa Carolina said:

If they keep the order they had with the last releases, it would be Port Laurie. But it is LL, I mean.....we'll never know :)

Port Laury was released last week, out of order for some reason. 🤷‍♀️  As you said, we'll never know. :) 

Edited by Cricket Portland
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I don't think there are any houses in Lollipop.  I think it is all boats.  If that is the only region released, then the only Houses that would show up are the abandoned ones.

I just wanted to make sure that this wasn't a double release and Blackwater Shoals gone to.

I had camped there and had been thrown out by a restart. T

hat was the moment I started wildly manually refeshing ... about 5 minutes Meadowbrook - then 10 minutes houseboats - no Blackwater Shoals :(

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

15 minutes ago, Pussycat Catnap said:

Well that's intimidating. There's a Linden standing around Lollipop. O.o

Lol.  Which one was it?  If it was Derrick or Patch, that's who released the region.  It appears that a Linden has to be present for a region to be released.

34 minutes ago, Anidusa Carolina said:

Well I AM inworld and Lollipop is offline at my map as well as inworld for me.

If you are watching the World map, not the minimap, it doesn't update very often.  You can miss a restart entirely, or a restart can appear to last for minutes after the region is actually up.  The minimap updates immediately.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

Lol.  Which one was it?  If it was Derrick or Patch, that's who released the region.  It appears that a Linden has to be present for a region to be released.

Whitney I think. Hovered 60m from me for ages. Maybe the plot next to me had issues.

I'm not used to seeing Lindens unless somebody's griefing mainland again. Used to have them show up in the sims near me in Zindra on a nearly weekly basis because the griefers would set up shop in a whole series of 'open build 0 auto-return scripts enabled' plots down there...

Edited by Pussycat Catnap
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Some more have been renamed! Here a list of all that have a name and are unreleased

SSPE237    = Verdant Falls

SSPE239    = Blackwater Shoals

SSPE240    = Pegleg Channel

SSPE252    = Bennetts Cove

SSPE254    = Gentle Grove    

SSPE255    = Whaleback

SSPE269    = Rocky Heights    

SSPE270    = Well Springs    

SSPE271    = Goodbury

..... plus  SSPE256    = No Penguins    but that's just water! ;)

• Like 4
  • Thanks 6

1 minute ago, Cricket Portland said:

I don't know who it was today, but the last two releases before today, Whitney Linden was present.

Patch Linden moved on up...maybe it's Derrick and Whitney Linden now. A curious recent region released had Home red letters after the release. Like someone new with region release powers learning the process.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Anidusa Carolina said:

well besides the question "to dropdown or not dropdown", lol....... what I don't understand is, how so many can shout "Lollipop was released" while I see it offline for ten more minutes......strange.

Technically, I wouldn't think that a region has to be online for it to be released.  They simply have to activate the region name as an available home location in the back-end home system.  That system should then have all of the homes associated with it and can give out any that are not already assigned to an account.

Granted, it should be online because people are going to want to go to their homes, but I wouldn't really think that the region status would be criteria for the process to give out homes on it.

My bet is that they activated the region for release and then discovered an issue with the region that required it to be restarted.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Technically, I wouldn't think that a region has to be online for it to be released.  They simply have to activate the region name as an available home location in the back-end home system.

AFTER I got my first Lollipop plot (that I later abandoned when my 'main' got her Lollipop plot) I looked at the map and saw some offline sims on the east side of the continent - and teleported over to them, then walked around for a bit.

The system apparently lags a bit behind the actual status...

So my new plot rests on the sim border with Bennetts Cove. The houseboats behind me all have green hovertext.

I guess that means they're on the "soon" list?

• Like 2

There's at least one Lollipop parcel about to go up.

Messing with the list with my alt again and got my 3rd Lollipop parcel today - then abandoned it.

- And taken. In fact I saw it myself in the selection tool and had to force myself not to click anything... :P

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

I'm getting ready to give up my Lollipop place.  I nabbed it just because I wanted the content pack, rather than just my current boat-owning alt having it.  The alts might own the Linden Homes, but I do all the decorating and such.  It is only reasonable that I have the content packs, since the only thing they can pass over are the textures.

• Like 4

OMG Kate.  I'm sure you don't remember me, but LOOOOONG time no see. 

Folks, her add-ons will be really well done.

Can I put in a request for exterior cedar shingles for Traditional styles?  All these beachy properties!

Oh, and a pack of gingerbread, mix and match, would be REALLY nice to have.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1118 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.