Nika Talaj

When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

I just logged in - enquired in chat ... nothing 

Then I checked Lollipop and Pegleg Channel ... still owned by LL

So the houseboats must have been false alarm.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Christhiana said:

. I quickly filled a name and clicked the button. Error. Try again. Error. Switched from edge to chrome. error. Switched to IE and I got through. I'm now a Bellisserian!!! :D The allweiss release happened right when I sat down at my PC. How's lucky is that!

It's lucky, but IMHO you did a smart thing by switching browsers when you got the 'not available' error.  I've always suspected that parcels that are already taken get "stuck" in the browser cache, so I too have had some success jumping to another brand of browser in the midst of a release.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Moe McAlpine said:

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Allweiss/63/26/28

Not an easy decision;)

Give it back in 5 Minutes-9:05 SLT

Edit: It is gone in between 1 minute

happy new owner will love it , hopefully :)

I thought I got yours but I got someone else's! I saw yours in game and then when I clicked on the one that was available it was sand lol 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Yukiko Xaron said:

I thought I got yours but I got someone else's! I saw yours in game and then when I clicked on the one that was available it was sand lol 

More than one go out at once when you abandon something - usually anyway!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, heartzwhim said:

https://gyazo.com/092b9a29193176039599b7c9b6b7bef3

thats from my back yard, its all grass not sand

Looks like a sunset view AND a rez zone right there. I totally agree with the others that it's up to you whether you think it's a "good spot", but it definitely has some nice features to it. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Threre were several Campers alternating with houses just some minutes ago ... 10:25 SLT

I thought it was a release but the my alt ended up with a house in ALLWEISS!! :(

I will release that lateron ... now I will not meddle with the (hopefully sooooon) pending release.

Three campers again ... but single ones ... 10:30 SLT

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Threre were several Campers alternating with houses just some minutes ago ... 10:25 SLT

I thought it was a release but the my alt ended up with a house in ALLWEISS!! :(

I will release that lateron ... now I will not meddle with the (hopefully sooooon) pending release.

I think it's the same campers and houses. I got that Allweiss parcel twice this morning my time!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, Chloe Dolores said:

I think it's the same campers and houses. I got that Allweiss parcel twice this morning my time!

And I got it twice this morning too!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

The house on the beach just next to the rezz zone? Thats happened to me, too. Released it.
And also see a camper cruising through the refreshing-zone😉

• Like 2

As I have more than one premium alt she is going to keep it till after the release.

It makes no sense playing pingpong with a house and camper that noone wants to have ... and meanwhile missing the RELEASE! ;)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

As I have more than one premium alt she is going to keep it till after the release.

It makes no sense playing pingpong with a house and camper that noone wants to have ... and meanwhile missing the RELEASE! ;)

Right I've caught the Uahuah boat that was floating about as well as I need one that is not mine for building in for at least three days. Good luck with the release everyone!

• Like 5

I nabbed a trailer a short bit ago.  I don't remember where it was, but since it wasn't quite isolated enough for my tastes, so I promptly abandoned it.

1 minute ago, RollerGirlDeb said:

All these abandoneds are giving me a nervous breakdown..lol

they go so fast ,i cant grab them 

2 hours ago, Yukiko Xaron said:

Was it sand and water or just sand lol.

2 hours ago, Moe McAlpine said:

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Allweiss/63/26/28

Not an easy decision;)

Give it back in 5 Minutes-9:05 SLT

Edit: It is gone in between 1 minute

happy new owner will love it , hopefully :)

Wish I could actually see what was not a easy decision :).

4 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Now the second Alt caught an abandoned - now I cannot wait till after the release.

Announcment ,,, or warning ... ;) First to go will be Allweiss in 6 Minutes at 12;00 SLT

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Allweiss/21/20/33

At least two people told me this waterline was their dream I hope they are online!!!

1 minute ago, Chloe Dolores said:

At least two people told me this waterline was their dream I hope they are online!!!

Obviously they weren't ... An alt got it only 4 days old ... hope it is an alt of someone here who is happy with the house.

• Like 1