Jump to content
Nika Talaj

When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Recommended Posts

I just logged in - enquired in chat ... nothing 

Then I checked Lollipop and Pegleg Channel ... still owned by LL

So the houseboats must have been false alarm.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Christhiana said:

. I quickly filled a name and clicked the button. Error. Try again. Error. Switched from edge to chrome. error. Switched to IE and I got through. I'm now a Bellisserian!!! :D The allweiss release happened right when I sat down at my PC. How's lucky is that!

It's lucky, but IMHO you did a smart thing by switching browsers when you got the 'not available' error.  I've always suspected that parcels that are already taken get "stuck" in the browser cache, so I too have had some success jumping to another brand of browser in the midst of a release.

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Moe McAlpine said:

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Allweiss/63/26/28

Not an easy decision;)

Give it back in 5 Minutes-9:05 SLT

Edit: It is gone in between 1 minute

happy new owner will love it , hopefully :)

I thought I got yours but I got someone else's! I saw yours in game and then when I clicked on the one that was available it was sand lol 

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Yukiko Xaron said:

I thought I got yours but I got someone else's! I saw yours in game and then when I clicked on the one that was available it was sand lol 

More than one go out at once when you abandon something - usually anyway!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, heartzwhim said:

https://gyazo.com/092b9a29193176039599b7c9b6b7bef3

 

thats from my back yard, its all grass not sand

 

Looks like a sunset view AND a rez zone right there. I totally agree with the others that it's up to you whether you think it's a "good spot", but it definitely has some nice features to it. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Threre were several Campers alternating with houses just some minutes ago ... 10:25 SLT

I thought it was a release but the my alt ended up with a house in ALLWEISS!! :(

I will release that lateron ... now I will not meddle with the (hopefully sooooon) pending release.

 

Three campers again ... but single ones ... 10:30 SLT

 

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Threre were several Campers alternating with houses just some minutes ago ... 10:25 SLT

I thought it was a release but the my alt ended up with a house in ALLWEISS!! :(

I will release that lateron ... now I will not meddle with the (hopefully sooooon) pending release.

I think it's the same campers and houses. I got that Allweiss parcel twice this morning my time!

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Chloe Dolores said:

I think it's the same campers and houses. I got that Allweiss parcel twice this morning my time!

And I got it twice this morning too!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The house on the beach just next to the rezz zone? Thats happened to me, too. Released it.
And also see a camper cruising through the refreshing-zone😉

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As I have more than one premium alt she is going to keep it till after the release.

It makes no sense playing pingpong with a house and camper that noone wants to have ... and meanwhile missing the RELEASE! ;)

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

As I have more than one premium alt she is going to keep it till after the release.

It makes no sense playing pingpong with a house and camper that noone wants to have ... and meanwhile missing the RELEASE! ;)

 

Right I've caught the Uahuah boat that was floating about as well as I need one that is not mine for building in for at least three days. Good luck with the release everyone!

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I nabbed a trailer a short bit ago.  I don't remember where it was, but since it wasn't quite isolated enough for my tastes, so I promptly abandoned it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RollerGirlDeb said:

All these abandoneds are giving me a nervous breakdown..lol

 

they go so fast ,i cant grab them 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Yukiko Xaron said:

I thought I got yours but I got someone else's! I saw yours in game and then when I clicked on the one that was available it was sand lol 

Was it sand and water or just sand lol.

 

2 hours ago, Moe McAlpine said:

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Allweiss/63/26/28

Not an easy decision;)

Give it back in 5 Minutes-9:05 SLT

Edit: It is gone in between 1 minute

happy new owner will love it , hopefully :)

Wish I could actually see what was not a easy decision :).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Now the second Alt caught an abandoned - now I cannot wait till after the release.

Announcment ,,, or warning ... ;) First to go will be Allweiss in 6 Minutes at 12;00 SLT

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Allweiss/21/20/33

 

 

At least two people told me this waterline was their dream I hope they are online!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Chloe Dolores said:

At least two people told me this waterline was their dream I hope they are online!!!

Obviously they weren't ... An alt got it only 4 days old ... hope it is an alt of someone here who is happy with the house.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...