When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1089 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

8 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

It is boring an inlandish - no water near - just any house.

Only interesting feature are some rockd behind the garden.

The Allweiss was MUCH better.

That is not true at all my hubby has a home in Jamesborough that is one block over from the water so is not inland and the neighbor in front of us is right on the water bank. Every area that is near water going to have a few homes close to the waters edge of course the rest are going to be inland because every house can't sit near the water as much as we would like.

Edited by tootsiepop1

1 minute ago, tootsiepop1 said:

That is not true at all my hubby has a home in Jamesborough that is one block over from the water so is not inland and the neighbor in front of us in the the water bank.

Well I didn't lye about it just not explored a lot.

It was at 232 / 20 so rather on the edge of the region and I zoomed around and did not see any water nearby.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Well I didn't lye about it just not explored a lot.

It was at 232 / 20 so rather on the edge of the region and I zoomed around and did not see any water nearby.

Ah yep there is water like a large inlet that goes out to the ocean and then another region sits across the way.

9 minutes ago, karynmaria said:

People are under no obligation to hold on to a home they don't want just because it is release day.     Plus we don't even know if there will even be one.

For the people with homes it makes sense to dump before or close to release time - so you can be ready to pick up a new home, and... sadly... in the hopes of getting competition into your old one and not the one you want...

Just now, Shield Markus said:

A slurl for Shanty Region please, someone inworld now.

Unfortunately it is an abandoned that happened too close to release that has been cycling through many users hand. Hopefully it will be the one for you though!

Oh FFS.

NONE of the Linden Homes on Bellisseria are "old". Every single one of them is less than six months old. 

None of them are boring. None of them are uninteresting. 

Why do people need to be so disparaging about parcels that aren't to their particular liking? Just abandon it and move on. Why do you even need to tell everyone the reason?

The people who built those parcels actually do read these forums, you know...

• Like 7
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Beth Macbain said:

Oh FFS.

NONE of the Linden Homes on Bellisseria are "old". Every single one of them is less than six months old. 

Why do people need to be so disparaging about parcels that aren't to their particular liking? Just abandon it and move on. Why do you even need to tell everyone the reason?

You are right.

I should have said "uninteresting to me" as a qualifier. I am sure to someone, it would be lovely.  It is true, we all have different opinions of what "home" means to us!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Pussycat Catnap said:

For the people with homes it makes sense to dump before or close to release time - so you can be ready to pick up a new home, and... sadly... in the hopes of getting competition into your old one and not the one you want...

...but surely you are just as likely to pick up your old home as anyone else?

2 minutes ago, AlexusAbrianna said:

Unfortunately it is an abandoned that happened too close to release that has been cycling through many users hand. Hopefully it will be the one for you though!

I don't refresh anymore. Happy to see others get their good location in Bellis in an older region or the new ones. I have a canal view backyard in Passwall Region. Not close to any lighthouse rez. I keep seeing a lot of fantastic inland Homes, nature backyard locations just as great views.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Beth Macbain said:

...NONE of the Linden Homes on Bellisseria are "old". Every single one of them is less than six months old. .....

Starts to annoy me this kind of "religion" of your's!

Everything that the moles make has to be regarded as PERFECT and if anyone say something might be less than that,  than you come upon them like a ton of bricks! With about 3000 homes it is just logical that some of them are better and others are less desirable ... for EVERYBODY not just personal taste.

How come that some houses just seem to be abandoned by 5 people in 5 minutes time?

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Raspberry Crystal said:

...but surely you are just as likely to pick up your old home as anyone else?

If that's true then yeah. And it'd be poetic justice.

But I suppose they could abandon, count to 10, then click for a new one. These things seems to go within 1-10 seconds of being abandoned...

Even a 1 second wait likely knocks one competitor out of the running.

Jerk move - just trying to think through the logic not justify.

1 minute ago, Beth Macbain said:

Oh FFS.

Apologies, that's my fault, I asked what was wrong with the parcel - I am always curious about why people don't like certain parcels, but not to be disparaging, I just find it interesting how we are all looking for different things.  Like some want sandy beach front, which is not my thing, but I don't think there is anything wrong with those parcels, they are just not for me.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Everything that the moles make has to be regarded as PERFECT and if anyone say something might be less than that,  than you come upon them like a ton of bricks! With about 3000 homes it is just logical that some of them are better and others are less desirable ... for EVERYBODY not just personal taste.

Nothing is perfect, Leora, but what is the point of being disparaging? What does that get you? 

• Like 1

No, it's not being disparaging. We all like different things and want what we want, be it sand, or grass, or traditional, or whatever.

But just because a particular parcel isn't the one you're looking for doesn't mean that there is anything wrong with that parcel. 

Sorry, this response was supposed to be to @ZsaZsaZahira!

Edited by Beth Macbain
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

No moreso than being negative and critical of every single home you see is a religion of yours. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Beth Macbain said:

Nothing is perfect, Leora, but what is the point of being disparaging? What does that get you? 

I was being asked and answered honestly to the best of my knowledge!

34 minutes ago, ZsaZsaZahira said:

What's wrong with the Jamesborough?

No blasphemy about my answer!

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1089 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.