When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1111 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 hour ago, Pussycat Catnap said:

Just flipped one of my alts to premium to get in the game for a houseboat...

I'll sit on the camper till the houseboat happens...

When I cased regions yesterday, the next 3 in line to be released all had houseboats.  Haven't been inworld today.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Zyrelia said:

Going to abandon a beach front location in 10 minutes.

The location in Sario is exactly what I was looking for. 

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Badger Beach/197/54/27

Good luck. 

I had my eye on that one and hoped, but I am so happy for you...it's beautiful there!  *Gets my people together for a midnight TPing run."  Haha, I kid!  Enjoy your lovely home!  :)❤️  

Oops, I meant the home in Sario. :)

Edited by Cricket Portland
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Pussycat Catnap said:

How do you guys know that information? Are they marked in some way I can look for.

Sario was released today, so look for that on the map and then notice the SPE regions below it that have not been named yet. Those will be named and released in coming days and weeks.  There are a few named like Lollipop and Pegleg with houseboats and another called Black-something Shoals (I can't remember the name) that should be released this week and next. Releases were said to be on Monday, Wednesday and Friday, but for the past couple weeks, they have been every day if I remember correctly.

Edited by Cricket Portland
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Pussycat Catnap said:

How do you guys know that information? Are they marked in some way I can look for.

Sort of. 

> Go inworld, to the area where they've been doing releases from, in this case, the Pickle.  Look for named regions that haven't been released (that is, do 'About Land' on a home parcel.  If it's owned by Governor Linden, and if you look around and don't see any user stuff around the nearby yards, the region hasn't been released).

> If the homes have hovertext on them, the region isn't ready for release, even if everything looks done.

> Unreleased regions will generally have a big rectangle in the sky above the region.  Usually it will be red, above regions that are ready.

> You generally see no moles around a region for a day or two before release.  They've moved on, by then.

> If multiple regions are ready, you used to be able to tell what was next, because they released them in order, in horizontal rows.  But they've begun mixing it up a bit.  Today's release was the only region in its "row" that was unreleased, so its release was unsurprising.

They are also actively working on the new Camper/Traditional regions in North Central Belli.  They haven't released anything from there, but I suspect at some point they will begin to release single regions from there as well.  Perhaps before they finish the pickle.

They could release that set of regions simultaneously, but Patch hasn't hinted at that ... as yet.

If you can be inworld around the time of a release, you can watch the minimap to see when a region that you think is ready for release goes into a restart.  Homes will be released as the region comes back online, so you have a few seconds to minimize SL - I wouldn't bother closing it, that may slow down your PC - and bring your browser (which you've already set up for manual refreshing!) up.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, Leora Jacobus said:

I refreshed like mad! The Beach-home would have been JUST what I wnted!

I SAW it pass by but couldn't grab it.

This was not my day! :(

Join us on the beach and live the Lana Del Rey dream forever!

Also until you get a beach parcel, you can hang out at mine! It's an open house. Just im me for a link. I'm like, not really around a lot or I'm messing with skin stuff because I play in VR or I'm making things.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Elora Lunasea said:

Seems to me a lot of releases happen around 1-3 SLT. I leave my office at 4:15ish EST and I don't get home until 6pm and wind up missing a lot of releases because I'm traveling.

Don’t give up! I know it’s hard 😊I’ve been there too, Hang in there it will happen for you , good luck 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Zyrelia said:

Going to abandon a beach front location in 10 minutes.

The location in Sario is exactly what I was looking for. 

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Badger Beach/197/54/27

Good luck. 

And.... Abandoned!

Congrats to the new owner!

Oh why people release these when I am at home or awake lol.

Edited by tootsiepop1
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Nika Talaj said:

...If you can be inworld around the time of a release, you can watch the minimap to see when a region that you think is ready for release goes into a restart.  Homes will be released as the region comes back online, so you have a few seconds to minimize SL - I wouldn't bother closing it, that may slow down your PC - and bring your browser (which you've already set up for manual refreshing!) up.

That is the part I did not quite understand:

How do I see the restart on the minimap? I thought I had to be IN the region that interests me and will be thrown out  and/or warned if it restarts.

And I thought it would be good to quickly logg out then to save bandwidth before I start refreshing.

1 hour ago, Atina0 said:

i just went to sleep  ,it was way after bedtime  ,i wanted to grab it too 

Same with me! Was in bed at 1:00 am (my time) after all this ... plus eating a VERY belated supper! :(

I just HATE the very late releases ... cannot tear myself from the computer before they happened ...

Edited by Leora Jacobus

Just now, Leora Jacobus said:

Same with me! Was in bed at 1:00 am (my time) after all this ... plus eating a VERY belated supper! :(

Yep that was my case my body by a certain time says ok time to head to bed and was already tired from work so I crashed early yesterday after doing a few things around the house.

• Sad 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1111 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.