When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1115 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

6 minutes ago, Pussycat Catnap said:

Not sure it's available, but:

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Lollipop/57/11/27

- corner of Lollipop is unclaimed.

It should show up for someone to claim hopefully at some point.  It is odd, some places when they are abandoned get snapped up in seconds and then some take hours to show up.  By the way congrats on getting a HB!

Edited by karynmaria

31 minutes ago, karynmaria said:

It should show up for someone to claim hopefully at some point.  It is odd, some places when they are abandoned get snapped up in seconds and then some take hours to show up.  By the way congrats on getting a HB!

I just saw that plot change hands twice.

I suspect the first person abandoned it because there are all these red prim lines in the sky from the nearby sims that are still yet to fully open... O.o

On 10/5/2019 at 12:38 PM, Leora Jacobus said:

Might be I misunderstood you ... but are you aware that you can choose between EIGHT different camper styles on your parcel? You can change them by touching the wooden camper- sign.

Same with houses! Two flat ones and two twostory ones ... changed by your postbox.

And loads of different coulous once you chose a style.

Thanks I was not aware at first but suspected it might be , and I searched around and saw the camp sign, clicked on it, tried the styles and went right back to the original one I had.  I love that you can do that. 

• Like 2

Just spotted two campers. Gone.

Earlier today I caught the same house in Shanty and let it go. Twice. 

Am I crazy or are there less abandons now?

As I write this post I caught the house in shanty for a THIRD time today. 😑

Heads up, it's about to be released again.

https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Shanty/20/180/0

EDIT:

I caught it FOUR times! Nope, nope, nope! I've quit for the night. May the new owner enjoy it *begs* pleeeeeeease! XD

Edited by RaeLeeH
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Elinah Iredell said:

Thank you. I love the idea of being out in nature and the style I chose feels like it has  just enough room. 

So glad to hear! The camper areas, the styles and the content pack are the best in my opinion but I could not find one that gave me the right feeling so I went back to a boat for now. The Williamsburg camper is my favourite home style of all - and I ended up using the camper pack items all over the boat. Enjoy your parcel!!

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Pussycat Catnap said:

Not sure it's available, but:

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Lollipop/57/11/27

- corner of Lollipop is unclaimed.

Corner boathouse - that's the best spot on the sim... If I knew I could get it, I would jump, even though I'm only a plots away.

That would have been a cute region for me to be in lol with my game name.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Chloe Dolores said:

So glad to hear! The camper areas, the styles and the content pack are the best in my opinion but I could not find one that gave me the right feeling so I went back to a boat for now. The Williamsburg camper is my favourite home style of all - and I ended up using the camper pack items all over the boat. Enjoy your parcel!!

Yes the Williamsburg is the style I like .Can you tell me ,what is the camper pack ? 

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1115 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.